the fact my tax dollars go to support unifarva is bullcrap.

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 12:47:40 AM6/15/17
especially since he refuses to work for no reason.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 15, 2017, 10:43:46 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:47:40 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> especially since he refuses to work for no reason.

lol.
suck it up and quit bitching, beeyotch.

me

Jun 15, 2017, 10:54:16 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 12:47:40 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> especially since he refuses to work for no reason.

I don't like my tax dollars going to wars I don't agree with. You don't get to pick and choose where your money goes. It's called being an adult, you should try it sometime.

robert

Jun 15, 2017, 11:14:42 PM6/15/17
Get a job me

me

Jun 15, 2017, 11:38:13 PM6/15/17
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 11:14:42 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Get a job me

i've got a job

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 12:36:32 AM6/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e79ff310-
b8ef-40ff-b30...@googlegroups.com:

> suck it up and quit bitching, beeyotch.

How about I just get you evicted from your trailer instead?

I make shit happen, Queefus - don't fuck with me.

robert

Jun 16, 2017, 12:42:41 AM6/16/17
You could do that?

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 2:21:17 AM6/16/17
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:db05ff06-57cb-4668-9956-
9166c0...@googlegroups.com:

> You could do that?

Intelligent people can do whatever the fuck they want.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 2:48:01 AM6/16/17
whats your excuse, impotent idiot lackwit?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 2:51:52 AM6/16/17
I do whatever the fuck I want, you inbred froggie douchebag.
eat a bullet.
the only shit you make happen is the toilet kind, and then only barely.
anal retentive buttplug.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 3:06:39 AM6/16/17
i hope you get unifarva evicted!

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 3:14:31 AM6/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in news:044c23f4-
8ccf-4814-abb...@googlegroups.com:
Where did you attend college, Queefus?

CTU doesn't count.

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 3:15:06 AM6/16/17

> On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:36:32 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:e79ff310- b8ef-40ff-b30...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > suck it up and quit bitching, beeyotch.
>>
>> How about I just get you evicted from your trailer instead?
>>
>> I make shit happen, Queefus - don't fuck with me.
>
> I do whatever the fuck I want

Not for long, Queefus.

robert stickler

Jun 16, 2017, 4:29:47 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:15:06 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:36:32 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> news:e79ff310- b8ef-40ff-b30...@googlegroups.com:

> >> How about I just get you evicted from your trailer instead?
> >>
> >> I make shit happen, Queefus - don't fuck with me.
> >
> > I do whatever the fuck I want
>
> Not for long, Queefus.

yes!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 7:23:48 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:36:32 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
LOL
nice "threat".

You couldn't make a smiley face out of Play-Doh.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2017, 7:24:06 AM6/16/17
Well no wonder you are so powerless.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 8:57:08 AM6/16/17
the onus is on you, chudtarski.
like I say, if your so damn smart why do you stalk a place like this 24/7?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 16, 2017, 8:58:27 AM6/16/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:15:06 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 12:36:32 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> news:e79ff310- b8ef-40ff-b30...@googlegroups.com:

> >> How about I just get you evicted from your trailer instead?
> >>
> >> I make shit happen, Queefus - don't fuck with me.
> >
> > I do whatever the fuck I want
>
> Not for long, Queefus.

yes, forever, suckface.

The Chad

Jun 16, 2017, 4:14:38 PM6/16/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why do you lie, white trash? Just accept that you are impotent and
irrelevant.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 17, 2017, 7:26:03 PM6/17/17
On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 4:14:38 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:14:31 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
> >> news:044c23f4- 8ccf-4814-abb...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Where did you attend college, Queefus?
> >>
> > the onus is on you, chudtarski.
> > like I say, if your so damn smart why do you stalk a place like
> > this 24/7?
>
> Why do you lie, white trash? Just accept that you are impotent and
> irrelevant.

yes you are.

robert stickler

Jun 18, 2017, 1:08:07 AM6/18/17