God Emperor Trump Has Had a Fake Time Magazine Cover Of Himself Displayed At His Clubs For Years

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:37:13 PM6/27/17
MOTHER FUCKING SHIT THIS GUY'S DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR ARE JUPITER SIZED

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 4:55:26 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:37:13 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> MOTHER FUCKING SHIT THIS GUY'S DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR ARE JUPITER SIZED
>

> Jason

You really ARE an idiot! Like Trump has never been on the cover of Time magazine before! Hasn't he been on the cover about 11 TIMES now? And he was the person of the year last year! You really have gone nutso. Lunatic. Bizzarro Land. Unbelievable! Delusions of grandeur regarding a magazine he has been on the cover 11 TIMES and was person of the year last year? You are off your rocker!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 6:31:11 PM6/27/17
*****

A framed, fake cover of Time Magazine featuring President Donald Trump has been prominently hung and displayed in at least four of Trump's golf clubs. The former reality TV host has claimed in the past that he had appeared on the cover of Time twice before launching his political career, though he had only appeared once prior to his presidential run.

The Washington Post uncovered the photoshopped image, which claims to be from the March 1st, 2009 issue of Time. The cover appears to celebrate his NBC reality competition show The Apprentice with the headline "Trump Is Hitting On All Fronts…Even TV!" A reporter who viewed the image in one of the clubs noted that the red border was skinnier than a typical Time cover and the placement of the secondary headlines is incorrect – not to mention the presence of exclamation points in cover lines, which the historic magazine does not do.

Two of the secondary headlines were featured on an actual cover, the March 2nd, 2009 issue that featured Kate Winslet's image. Kerri Chyka, a spokeswoman for Time Inc. confirmed to Washington Post that Trump's image is not a real cover that the magazine ran. White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to comment to the Post on whether or not the President Trump knew the cover was a fake.

*******

And cue...."Washington Post?? FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!! SQUAWK!!!! DERP!!!!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 27, 2017, 7:36:40 PM6/27/17
Once again, he has been on the cover of Time mag 11 times and was person of the year in 2016! So if he has a fake cover of himself on Time, it CERTAINLY IS NOT an ego thing and anyone that says it is is COMPLETELY ignoring the facts.

me

Jun 27, 2017, 7:43:06 PM6/27/17
Right. A guy who was on the cover 11 times couldn't resist the temptation to make a 12th cover. But I am sure ego had NOTHING at all to do with it. You lose more and more credibility with each post.

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 6:27:46 PM6/28/17

> Right. A guy who was on the cover 11 times couldn't resist the temptation to make a 12th cover. But I am sure ego had NOTHING at all to do with it.

Since ANYONE could do that, you are exactly right!

me

Jun 28, 2017, 6:40:41 PM6/28/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:27:46 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > Right. A guy who was on the cover 11 times couldn't resist the temptation to make a 12th cover. But I am sure ego had NOTHING at all to do with it.
>
> Since ANYONE could do that, you are exactly right!

but why would you do it if you already had 11 covers to fall back on? Ego. Plain and simple. I mean seriously, are you REALLY arguing that Donald Trump does not have an ego problem?

Freezer

Jun 28, 2017, 6:40:50 PM6/28/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.
Anyone can. How many people have? Guessing, not many.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 6:43:31 PM6/28/17
Certainly NOT for ego and you just gave the reason!

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 6:46:08 PM6/28/17

> >> Right. A guy who was on the cover 11 times couldn't resist
> >> the temptation to make a 12th cover. But I am sure ego had
> >> NOTHING at all to do with it.
> >
> > Since ANYONE could do that, you are exactly right!
> >

> Anyone can. How many people have? Guessing, not many.

That doesn't matter one iota. He's been on it 11 times already so it certainly is not ego. Could be many other reasons.

me

Jun 28, 2017, 6:47:50 PM6/28/17
you're an idiot. eleven wasn't enough, so he had to create a twelfth, but ego had nothing at all to do with it? You just cannot bring yourself to criticize Trump in any way, can you? It makes you look foolish

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 28, 2017, 6:59:08 PM6/28/17
You DO realize that this was originally done in 2009, RIGHT.

At which time he'd only had ONE Time Mag Cover.

RIGHT? You ARE Aware of this yes?

Jason

Aldrichtom

Jun 28, 2017, 7:00:24 PM6/28/17

me

Jun 28, 2017, 7:02:26 PM6/28/17
even better. still no ego involved at ALL, right Skippy?

I seriously think his brain would cramp up if he were forced to speak the truth about his hero

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 7:45:23 PM6/28/17

> you're an idiot. eleven wasn't enough, so he had to create a twelfth, but ego had nothing at all to do with it? You just cannot bring yourself to criticize Trump in any way, can you? It makes you look foolish

You refuse to admit to common sense. Perhaps that's because you lack it.

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 7:47:58 PM6/28/17
"Only one." I think you just did yourself in. Whether it's one or 21, makes no difference. You are trying to prove something that just isn't there, which you also do for the Russian collusion thing, obstruction of justice thing, etc., etc. Just because you see rabbit pellets in your yard does NOT mean that proves the Easter Bunny exists.

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 7:49:25 PM6/28/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:00:24 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> It's 14 times, you lied
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politics/trump-time-magazine/index.html

CNN? You have GOT to be kidding me! The organization that fired three editorial people over a fake story? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Trijcomm

Jun 28, 2017, 7:50:16 PM6/28/17
I have stated this time after time after time.

me

Jun 28, 2017, 8:55:31 PM6/28/17
and you have been wrong time after time

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 29, 2017, 11:35:25 PM6/29/17

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 29, 2017, 11:46:01 PM6/29/17
OH, YES...Can we forget this UNBIASED cover from just BEFORE the election?

https://www.amazon.com/New-York-Magazine-October-2016/dp/B01M4QEXP4/ref=pd_sim_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01M4QEXP4&pd_rd_r=P053KQ28C2717PWF8NQF&pd_rd_w=PfQXn&pd_rd_wg=vgZ06&psc=1&refRID=P053KQ28C2717PWF8NQF

I would KILL to have a copy of THIS and the "MADAM PRESIDENT" Hillary
Clinton issue.

"Trijcomm" wrote in message

me

Jun 30, 2017, 12:10:21 AM6/30/17
that New Yorker cover is absolutely accurate

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 30, 2017, 12:50:32 AM6/30/17
On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:46:01 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> OH, YES...Can we forget this UNBIASED cover from just BEFORE the election?

New York Magazine isn't required to be "fair and balanced" Not even your fucked up notion of it.

I mean, fuck dude, it's NEW YORK, magazine. You want ass-kissing profiles of Trump, go grab a copy of "Alabama". Or "Mississippi". Or "Appalachian Redneck White Trash"

Jason