Human Rights Organization Wants Dennis Rodman Removed From Hall of Fame

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 21, 2017, 7:10:30 PM6/21/17

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 12:48:44 AM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> http://411mania.com/movies/human-rights-organization-wants-denn
> is-rodman-removed-from-hall-of-fame/
>

> Why? Because he's nWo Fa-Fa-Fa LYFE?

It's the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the Good Life Choices Hall of
Fame.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Tim Weisse

Jun 22, 2017, 2:13:05 PM6/22/17
Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote in

> If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
>> http://411mania.com/movies/human-rights-organization-wants-denn
>> is-rodman-removed-from-hall-of-fame/
>>

>> Why? Because he's nWo Fa-Fa-Fa LYFE?
>
> It's the Basketball Hall of Fame, not the Good Life Choices Hall of
> Fame.

And we all know that you'd say the same thing about a White Supremacist
baseball player going into the MLB or NHL Hall of Fame, right?

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 2:24:27 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <ti...@ei.sse> post, the
terroists win.

> And we all know that you'd say the same thing about a White
> Supremacist baseball player going into the MLB or NHL Hall of
> Fame, right?

*grabs broom*

SHOO! SHOO! GO AWAY!

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 2:25:55 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <ti...@ei.sse> post, the
terroists win.

> And we all know that you'd say the same thing about a White
> Supremacist baseball player going into the MLB

You mean like Ty Cobb? Would and have. I can acknowledge greatness
on the field and fuckery off it.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2017, 2:29:07 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:25:55 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Tim Weisse <ti...@ei.sse> post, the
> terroists win.
>
> > And we all know that you'd say the same thing about a White
> > Supremacist baseball player going into the MLB
>
> You mean like Ty Cobb? Would and have. I can acknowledge greatness
> on the field and fuckery off it.

Jason