(OT)(NFL) 4-0, motherfuckers.

The Chad

Sep 27, 2018, 11:30:47 PM9/27/18
The Los Angeles Rams ARE FOR FUCKING REAL.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 12:34:13 AM9/28/18
In article <pan$50697$e4bfd8ca$5c9a8b51$ae9e...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...

> The Los Angeles Rams ARE FOR FUCKING REAL.

Cesspool team.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 4:19:52 AM9/28/18
Skeeter formulated on Friday :
Don't be crazy.

Chadwicx's life is turning out just awesome...

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 9:15:47 AM9/28/18
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
> The Los Angeles Rams ARE FOR FUCKING REAL.

I see you're shooting your wad prematurely again this year, you skeevy
cunt...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 28, 2018, 9:22:58 AM9/28/18
"Skeeter" wrote in message
--

I always root for the NEW YORK JETS

JETS JETS JETS WOOOHOOO

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 2:42:44 PM9/28/18
Better than yours or SKKKooter's.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 3:11:26 PM9/28/18
Your "life" is about as real as an Encyclopedia Brown book.

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 28, 2018, 4:31:21 PM9/28/18
Figures.

Jason

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:00:10 PM9/28/18
In article <pan$5827a$162ed451$7042b4c2$5123...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
Without knowing anything about me you arrive at that, you must be a lib,
no proof needed.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 28, 2018, 6:48:12 PM9/28/18
The Chad brought next idea :
Your life isn't fit to lace my life's boots.

And you know it - you impoverished, lonely, social misfit...

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 8:35:46 PM9/28/18
On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 08:48:04 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> The Chad brought next idea :
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 18:19:46 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>>
>>> Skeeter formulated on Friday :

>>> Don't be crazy.
>>>
>>> Chadwicx's life is turning out just awesome...
>>
>> Better than yours or SKKKooter's.
>
> Your life isn't fit to lace my life's boots.

You can't afford boots.

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 9:43:25 PM9/28/18
Chad can't afford a can of pop

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 9:56:50 PM9/28/18
In article <pan$2545b$7a1b95db$b6b17902$5c9d...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
You can't afford bare feet.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 29, 2018, 11:10:04 PM9/29/18
LOL!

Remember last year when you boasted about owning shoes?!

God bless you and your $49.99 Florsheims! Your life is awesome
Chadlee...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Sep 29, 2018, 11:38:08 PM9/29/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:popeq8$js9$1...@dont-email.me:
Good gawd. Chadweasel really is the RSPW town drunk.

The Chad

Sep 30, 2018, 8:26:41 PM9/30/18
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 13:09:55 +1000, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

> God bless you and your $49.99 Florsheims!

If you think that Florsheims are under $50, someone is lacing your meth,
or you're just that ignorant.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 9:35:17 PM9/30/18
The Chad presented the following explanation :
Brag about owning shoes some more Chadlee.

You're awesome...

robert stickler

Sep 30, 2018, 10:46:03 PM9/30/18
They are 25 dollars