hey robert

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 25, 2017, 8:51:01 AM3/25/17
fvck you.
you too, chudcock.

robert stickler

Mar 25, 2017, 3:59:29 PM3/25/17
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 8:51:01 AM UTC-4, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> fvck you.
> you too, chudcock.

hell yeah!

The Chad

Mar 25, 2017, 10:20:10 PM3/25/17
Billy Dee stole internet access from one of his trailer park neighbours
just long enough to post that.

We own him.

robert stickler

Mar 25, 2017, 10:38:09 PM3/25/17
He should man up and buy his own

The Chad

Mar 26, 2017, 12:23:06 AM3/26/17
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 19:38:05 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> He should man up

No one in his family has ever managed to "man up". Do you really think
Billy Dee will break the generational trend of poverty and laziness and
actually do something with his life?

robert stickler

Mar 26, 2017, 12:39:01 AM3/26/17
No, he refuses to get a job and support himself

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 27, 2017, 8:07:29 PM3/27/17
On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 12:39:01 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No, he refuses to get a job and support himself

and you pay for it.
keep it cumming, you creatinous louts

robert

Mar 27, 2017, 8:47:19 PM3/27/17
This is bullcrap

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 28, 2017, 10:02:27 PM3/28/17
On Monday, March 27, 2017 at 8:47:19 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> This is bullcrap

lol.
deal with it, impotent wretch.

robert stickler

Mar 28, 2017, 11:13:19 PM3/28/17
You need to pay your own bills

%

Mar 29, 2017, 12:12:59 AM3/29/17
robert stickler wrote:
> You need to pay your own bills

it's your turn to pay everyone's

robert stickler

Mar 29, 2017, 12:37:42 AM3/29/17
Hell no

The Chad

Mar 29, 2017, 12:45:40 AM3/29/17
On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:02:25 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:

> deal with it, impotent wretch.

You are the impotent wretch, you white-trash pansy-ass motherfucker. You
have never done ANYTHING with your sad shit life, and because we have at
least some good progressive ideals in play with our welfare system, you
will continue to be able to suck from the government teat, even though
you are entirely undeserving.

You fucking pile of lazy shit.

Janithor

Mar 29, 2017, 3:28:24 AM3/29/17
x-no-archive: yes
What happened to Alex? Did you defeat him?

%

Mar 29, 2017, 8:47:45 AM3/29/17
no , he's stalking me to every group i go to

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2017, 12:29:07 PM3/29/17
The only thing Chadlee has defeated is his waistline.

I have a job and a life, oh Emmett-sucking one.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2017, 12:29:47 PM3/29/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 12:45:40 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> impotent wretch,
> have never done ANYTHING with your sad shit life,

That's what every woman whom has ever had the stinky displeasure of being around you has said, word-for-word.

Janithor

Mar 29, 2017, 5:36:54 PM3/29/17
x-no-archive: yes
At least he's been around women other than his mom and his sister,
although your mom's not bad.

%

Mar 29, 2017, 5:53:05 PM3/29/17
actually know he hasn't and ,
seeing you say he has is likely offensive

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Mar 30, 2017, 12:08:25 AM3/30/17
On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 5:36:54 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 3/29/2017 9:29 AM, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 12:45:40 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >

> >> impotent wretch,
> >> have never done ANYTHING with your sad shit life,
> >

> > That's what every woman whom has ever had the stinky displeasure of being around you has said, word-for-word.
>
> At least he's been around women

Take off the 'wo' and you have Chadlee.
He's the one who complained that he couldn't get a boner around other men, after all...