has so183616 ever drove with an open container of beer in his car?

robert

Feb 29, 2016, 11:45:52 AM2/29/16
yes or no?

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 4:48:32 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 11:45:52 AM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> yes or no?

One time I drove when another person had one. I was pissed about it.

I've also been driven with one, but only a couple times.

Never drove while drinking one. I never did the drinking and driving thing. Don't want to kill anyone and the penalties make it very much not worth it (especially when it's quite easy to get others to drive you around).

robert stickler

Feb 29, 2016, 6:50:23 PM2/29/16
You could have been arrested!

s0183616

Feb 29, 2016, 9:41:03 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:50:23 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> You could have been arrested!

I don't think so. I was pulled over the time someone had one in my car. I had to do a sobriety test, but I was sober, so no problem. Cop didn't care someone had an open container.

robert

Feb 29, 2016, 11:36:42 PM2/29/16
can you recite the alphabet?

s0183616

Mar 1, 2016, 9:31:39 AM3/1/16
Backwards.

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2016, 2:07:55 PM3/1/16
Yeah, can you while standing on one foot?

s0183616

Mar 1, 2016, 2:37:00 PM3/1/16
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 2:07:55 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah, can you while standing on one foot?

Yep.

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2016, 6:30:40 PM3/1/16
You sir are over the limit