Donald Trump Has No Tapes

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 22, 2017, 2:01:43 PM6/22/17
What a TERRIBLE Poker player!!

Jason (I mean, terrible all-around human being in general, but also bad at poker)

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2017, 2:58:40 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:01:43 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> What a TERRIBLE Poker player!!
>
> Jason (I mean, terrible all-around human being in general, but also bad at poker)

In other words, he'd been bluffing about the tapes to rile up his Dittoheads. I've heard better bluffs on Hollywood Squares.

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 3:19:17 PM6/22/17
Didn't say he had them, didn't say he didn't. I don't see how this "riles up" his base at all.

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 3:45:07 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Didn't say he had them, didn't say he didn't. I don't see how
> this "riles up" his base at all.

Janis Tactic #9: "Those exact words weren't used in this exact
order. Therefore your point is invalid."

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 4:48:43 PM6/22/17

> > Didn't say he had them, didn't say he didn't. I don't see how
> > this "riles up" his base at all.
>
> Janis Tactic #9: "Those exact words weren't used in this exact
> order. Therefore your point is invalid."

I believe Trump's statements were as clear as they possibly could be. Plus, I don't have the SLIGHTEST idea of what your "point" is. No tapes. He never said there were or weren't, just that there might be. Pretty clear to me.

me

Jun 22, 2017, 4:55:33 PM6/22/17
It's remarkable to watch you justify everything this idiot does

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 6:07:59 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

> I believe Trump's statements were as clear as they possibly
> could be.

Yeah. He told Comey he'd better hope he didn't have tapes -
clearly implying that he had tapes. There's no other reasonable
interpretation of his statement.

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 6:30:55 PM6/22/17

> > I believe Trump's statements were as clear as they possibly
> > could be.
>
> Yeah. He told Comey he'd better hope he didn't have tapes -
> clearly implying that he had tapes. There's no other reasonable
> interpretation of his statement.

No, it implied he MAY have tapes. He was trying to get him to tell the truth. He was successful in part, but Comey still stretched the truth in some instances as Trump pointed out.

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 7:37:25 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

So you cop to The President committing Witness Intimidation?

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 8:37:20 PM6/22/17

> >> Yeah. He told Comey he'd better hope he didn't have tapes -
> >> clearly implying that he had tapes. There's no other
> >> reasonable interpretation of his statement.
> >>
> > No, it implied he MAY have tapes. He was trying to get him to
> > tell the truth. He was successful in part, but Comey still
> > stretched the truth in some instances as Trump pointed out.
>
> So you cop to The President committing Witness Intimidation?

I would normally think this is a joke, but I must consider the source ...

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 9:18:21 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.

>> So you cop to The President committing Witness Intimidation?
>>

> I would normally think this is a joke, but I must consider the
> source ...

That was a yes or no question, not an essay

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 22, 2017, 9:48:14 PM6/22/17
"Dittoheads" are RUSH LIMBAUGH fans, NOT Trump fans.

wrote in message

The Chad

Jun 22, 2017, 10:31:18 PM6/22/17
<tit...@naplesnet.com> wrote in news:oihs0p$kpj$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "Dittoheads" are RUSH LIMBAUGH fans, NOT Trump fans.

Is there even a difference, emotionally-crippled lazy lay-a-bout Todd?

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 11:25:55 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the
terroists win.

> "Dittoheads" are RUSH LIMBAUGH fans, NOT Trump fans.

There's a difference?

Freezer

Jun 22, 2017, 11:26:31 PM6/22/17
If I don't reply to this Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com>
post, the terroists win.

> If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
> Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <tit...@naplesnet.com>
> post, the terroists win.
>
>> "Dittoheads" are RUSH LIMBAUGH fans, NOT Trump fans.
>
> There's a difference?

No. Wait. I said I was going to beg off the next two. Dammit.

Trijcomm

Jun 22, 2017, 11:29:16 PM6/22/17

> >> So you cop to The President committing Witness Intimidation?
> >>

> > I would normally think this is a joke, but I must consider the
> > source ...
>
> That was a yes or no question, not an essay

A total of 13 words is NOT an essay. Please, please. You are once again confirming my assessments!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 23, 2017, 10:35:22 AM6/23/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 9:48:14 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> "Dittoheads" are RUSH LIMBAUGH fans, NOT Trump fans.

Correct!

Maybe we need to invent a nomenclature that covers both groups equally.

HEY! I know....!

Jason (actually, I've come up with a few of them....)

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 1:37:28 PM6/23/17
Comey has never been taken to Court because of non-payment, never declared
Bankruptcy to defraud people and has been honored in Law enforcement

Trump has been taken to court for non-payment, has declared Bankruptcy to
defraud people, has set up a phony University, has publicly lied.

And you believe Trump, doesn't say much for your character

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 2:13:05 PM6/23/17
Come on. It doesn't say much for YOUR character if you back someone who decried leaks and then leaked. Comey was NOT "honored" in law enforcement. In fact, the FBI was in low morale due to his actions regarding Hillary's server. He stepped WAY, WAY out of bounds when he manipulated the system to get a special counsel. That was NOT his prerogative! Bankruptcies and court appearances are part of having hundreds of businesses. When you have as many businesses as Trump, it happens ALL the time. If you don't realize that, then you know nothing about business multiplicity. People are always making accusation against you and always trying to rip you off in the business world so court appearances are frequent and expected. That is simply the way business multiplicity operates.

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 2:33:39 PM6/23/17

On 23-Jun-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Comey was NOT "honored" in law enforcement.

So he made it to the top by being dishonorable

> you back someone who decried leaks and then leaked.

Later on in your words you honor Trump for using the system, but not using
the system when it works againest you

> the FBI was in low morale due to his actions regarding Hillary'

Trumps words

r. He stepped WAY, WAY out of bounds when he manipulated the system
> to get a special counsel. That was NOT his prerogative!

So Trump tried to use the system with false tapes, but not okay for some one
to use same system

That was NOT his prerogative! Bankruptcies and
> court appearances are part of having hundreds of businesses. When you have
> as many businesses as Trump, it happens ALL the time. If you don't realize
> that, then you know nothing about business multiplicity.

Do remember in the debates Trump was asked about that and he said yes he
did, because he could and promised to change that same system. of course you
don't.

People are always
> making accusation against you and always trying to rip you off in the
> business world so court appearances are frequent and expected. That is
> simply the way business multiplicity operates.

So you would put your money on the line and do business with him! Go for it

How about the critics including Trump complaining about Obama and Golf, and
Trunp Hotels profits going up because he's using the system
Just good business far as you are concerned

me

Jun 23, 2017, 2:33:57 PM6/23/17
you know, it would have been much easier for you to say "Yes, I support the liar"

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 3:00:51 PM6/23/17
You are parsing here. I don't even read parsing because it indirectly means I win. If you want me to read something, then please write it concisely in one paragraph/thought. You have done this before. I don't know why you didn't do it this time.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 23, 2017, 3:05:10 PM6/23/17
Seriously.

Jason

me

Jun 23, 2017, 3:15:25 PM6/23/17
you bitching about something like parsing means you have lost the argument Skippy

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 3:45:15 PM6/23/17

On 23-Jun-2017, wrote:

> You are parsing here. I don't even read parsing because it indirectly
> means I win

Like Father like son, Like leader, like supporter!
When dealing with you, all I have to remember is what standards you live up
to, and the ability to lower those standards at you calling.

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 3:51:05 PM6/23/17
Just exactly what "standards" are you talking about? That word covers a whole lot of things and DOESN'T cover a whole lot of other things.

Aldrichtom

Jun 23, 2017, 4:54:56 PM6/23/17

On 23-Jun-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Like Father like son, Like leader, like supporter!
> > When dealing with you, all I have to remember is what standards you live
> > up
> > to, and the ability to lower those standards at you calling.
>
> Just exactly what "standards" are you talking about? That word covers a
> whole lot of things and DOESN'T cover a whole lot of other things.

I'm not going to get into a discussion about something you do not have.

Trijcomm

Jun 23, 2017, 6:23:52 PM6/23/17

> > > Like Father like son, Like leader, like supporter!
> > > When dealing with you, all I have to remember is what standards you live
> > > up
> > > to, and the ability to lower those standards at you calling.
> >
> > Just exactly what "standards" are you talking about? That word covers a
> > whole lot of things and DOESN'T cover a whole lot of other things.
>
> I'm not going to get into a discussion about something you do not have.

Says you. If you can't name them, then you probably don't have them yourself or can/won't enunciate them. It's easy to say someone "doesn't have standards" but then when someone asks you to explain just exactly what you mean by them and define them, you clam up. Gotcha numba!

Aldrichtom

Jun 25, 2017, 8:41:50 PM6/25/17

On 23-Jun-2017, wrote:

> Says you. If you can't name them, then you probably don't have them
> yourself or can/won't enunciate them. It's easy to say someone "doesn't
> have standards" but then when someone asks you to explain just exactly
> what you mean by them and define them, you clam up. Gotcha numba!

I'll hold you to standards that Trump has, but not an inch higher.