Stay Classy Trump!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 6:54:55 PM6/29/17
Twitter users report Trump's account over Mika Brzezinski 'face-lift' tweet
by Leah DePiero | Jun 29, 2017, 5:16 PM Share on Twitter

Twitter users say they're reporting President Trump's @realDonaldTrump account to Twitter after his tweets about MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on Thursday.

Dear @realDonaldTrump,I reported you to @Twitter for abusive / targeted harassment.I invite all to do same.#MorningJoe cc @morningmika pic.twitter.com/XbYMGcgo46— Alice Stollmeyer (@StollmeyerEU) June 29, 2017

Alice Stollmeyer, a European-based digital advocacy strategist, got more than 1,500 retweets for posting: "Dear @realDonaldTrump, I reported you to @Twitter for abusive / targeted harassment. I invite all to do the same."

I encourage everyone - not just #TheResistance but @MSNBC @morningmika @JoeNBC et al - to report POTUS for violating this @Twitter policy... pic.twitter.com/lPglswhQLE— Cait Harding (@cait_harding) June 29, 2017

"I encourage everyone - not just #TheResistance but @MSNBC @morningmika @JoeNBC et al - to report POTUS for violating this @Twitter policy," said a tweet from user Cait Harding with more than 300 retweets.

Other Twitter users announced they had reported Trump's Twitter account; some said they also blocked him after reporting him.

I immediately reported his tweets#TrumpIsACrook #TreasonousTrump— Pres Abraham Lincoln (@screamfan422) June 29, 2017

@realDonaldTrump @POTUS Reported!!! Maybe Tweeter will be kind and ban him.— April Reardon (@Reardon2007) June 29, 2017

The world would be a better place if Twitter would just ban Trump PERIOD. He is cyperbully that needs to be stopped.— Carrie James (@CarrieJames8) June 29, 2017

Done. And I'll do it anytime he tries bullying anyone else going forward. #ReportTrump— Jamie Grey (@jamiemgrey) June 29, 2017

I just reported @realDonaldTrump for harassment on Twitter. If you're a woman, please do the same. It is an ENORMOUS rush — Ariadne Boudica (@WiseWarrior69) June 29, 2017

Reported... wouldn't it just really spin his top if his twitter account got suspended??? — American Ashamed (@TruePatriot4US) June 29, 2017

I've reported him no less than a hundred times. @twitter simply doesn't care. @jack is indifferent.— Tom Wellborn (@TomWellborn) June 29, 2017

Trump took aim at both Brzezinski and her "Morning Joe" co-host Joe Scarborough after they criticized him on the air, but reserved a particularly personal attack for Brzezinski alone.

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" Trump wrote in a pair of tweets.

Twitter policy says it doesn't tolerate "behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user's voice."

A Twitter spokesperson declined to comment to the Washington Examiner about the number of abuse reports for Trump's account.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 29, 2017, 7:01:22 PM6/29/17
RSPWCC, help me out here...what IS it with this obsession with women bleeding??

Jason

me

Jun 29, 2017, 7:22:10 PM6/29/17
cue Skippy to come and defend Trump in 5.....4....3....2....1

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 3:08:02 AM6/30/17
I love this!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 30, 2017, 10:46:46 AM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 3:08:02 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I love this!

Of course!

Jason

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 11:28:58 AM6/30/17
Trump can do no wrong in my book

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 30, 2017, 2:52:36 PM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:28:58 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Trump can do no wrong in my book

Of course!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2017, 3:01:03 PM6/30/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 3:08:02 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I love penis!

weirdo.

Janithor

Jun 30, 2017, 3:09:20 PM6/30/17