CESAR SAYOC is AGLOP!

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 26, 2018, 5:30:32 PM10/26/18
Why do you think we haven't heard from dum dum since this whole thing went down today? it does not surprise me one bit that this dude's a thick-necked, roided up male stripper.

Hell Yes! Don't drop the soap!

Jason

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 26, 2018, 6:15:06 PM10/26/18
According to a 2012 bankruptcy petition filed in Miami, Mr. Sayoc resided at the time at his mother’s home. “Lives w/mom,” a handwritten note on the petition said. “Has no furniture.”

HOLY SHIT, IT's TOTALLY AGLOP!!!!!!!

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 26, 2018, 7:14:46 PM10/26/18
In article <fc0cb442-3b52-466a...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> According to a 2012 bankruptcy petition filed in Miami, Mr. Sayoc resided at the time at his mother?s home. ?Lives w/mom,? a handwritten note on the petition said. ?Has no furniture.?
>
> HOLY SHIT, IT's TOTALLY AGLOP!!!!!!!
>
> Jason

Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and did all
that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.

Freezer

Oct 26, 2018, 8:43:58 PM10/26/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and
> did all that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.

Does the name "Unabomber" mean anything to you?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Skeeter

Oct 26, 2018, 9:19:26 PM10/26/18
In article <XnsA987C8BA391ADf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
> > Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and
> > did all that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.
> >

> Does the name "Unabomber" mean anything to you?

Does the thing called elections ring a bell?

Freezer

Oct 26, 2018, 10:04:15 PM10/26/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article <XnsA987C8BA391ADf...@46.165.242.75>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>> > Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and
>> > did all that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.
>> >

>> Does the name "Unabomber" mean anything to you?
>
> Does the thing called elections ring a bell?

If nothing else, I remain impressed at the mental gymastics you
MAGATs will perform to cling to your provably false narratives.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Oct 26, 2018, 11:06:47 PM10/26/18
"Skeeter" wrote in message

In article <fc0cb442-3b52-466a...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> According to a 2012 bankruptcy petition filed in Miami, Mr. Sayoc resided
> at the time at his mother?s home. ?Lives w/mom,? a handwritten note on the
> petition said. ?Has no furniture.?
>
> HOLY SHIT, IT's TOTALLY AGLOP!!!!!!!
>
> JaSuck

Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and did all
that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.

--

Nope, not me, but I fully support this great man.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 27, 2018, 12:04:56 AM10/27/18
Hm. So they have internet in feddy prison.

Good to know...

Jason

The Chad

Oct 27, 2018, 2:03:10 AM10/27/18
It's time to send Supermarket Todd's info over to the FBIes.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2018, 11:53:17 AM10/27/18
It's time for you make up more lies in an attempt to intimidate someone online.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Oct 27, 2018, 3:57:13 PM10/27/18
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:53:14 -0700 (PDT), madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
<...>

>It's time for (Chad) you make up more lies in an attempt to intimidate someone online.

As ludicrous and lugubrious a character as the Chad
has devolved into over the years, at least he's able
to intimidate a few little mental midget cowards.

Sad that you are counted among them, Alex.

<snicker>

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

14. Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as
strong and as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear
that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
--Theodore Kaczynski, Ph.D.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2018, 5:56:02 PM10/27/18
On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 3:57:13 PM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:53:14 -0700 (PDT), madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> <...>
>
> >It's time for (Chad) you make up more lies in an attempt to intimidate someone online.
>
> As ludicrous and lugubrious a character as the Chad
> has devolved into over the years, at least he's able
> to intimidate a few little mental midget cowards.

Chadlee couldn't intimidate someone if he wore a Grim Reaper costume to the retirement home.

> Sad

Yes, he is.

KWills Shill #3

Oct 28, 2018, 5:57:53 AM10/28/18
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:22:51 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
<greghall@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Yea and you morons think this broke homeless guy planned and
>>> did all that bomb stuff, keep drinking the koolaid.
>>>

>>Does the name "Unabomber" mean anything to you?
>
>Yes, he's a brilliant man... Please read his thesis:

He is an intelligent man. It would be difficult to counter such a
claim. But he failed to use it properly.

[snip manifesto]

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

]v[etaphoid

Oct 29, 2018, 7:06:21 AM10/29/18
The Question wrote on 29/10/2018 :
> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
> Shut the fuck up Alex Cain

Oh dear,

Sounds like someone has run out of tampons...

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 31, 2018, 12:38:39 PM10/31/18
On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:06:47 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
Nice of you to admit what a traitor you are.

Jason

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 1:55:15 PM10/31/18
In article <e6fd3fc0-2c5e-487a...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
The left are traitors wanting to turn this Kuntree into a day care.