hey unifarva, "it" is to much of a pussy to post any proof.

robert

May 29, 2015, 10:46:37 PM5/29/15
he likes to keep saying i stalk lisa. i have given him numerous chances to post any kind of proof of me going near her outside of work in any way and he can't do it. anything. emails, texts, phonecalls, anytime i've been near her house, and he can't do it. which shows he's full of shit!

The Chad

May 29, 2015, 11:03:03 PM5/29/15
robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> he likes to keep saying i stalk lisa. i have given him numerous
> chances to post any kind of proof

Screencaps of my chat with her were posted. Stop lying, sped.

robert stickler

May 30, 2015, 2:37:04 AM5/30/15
oh give me a freaking break. so just because she says something automatically makes it true? her word is garbage. lisa is a proven liar. just because she says i stalked her doesnt make it true. she never once was able to provide any proof whatsoever of her claims. why do you think the police never did anything about it? why do you think i am allowed to work right next to her at work? she was never once able to provide any proof to back up any of her claims. this is the same girl who told management i was going to kill her. yet nothing has happened to her since. she could never show any proof to back up anything she said. she made up all that crap because she didnt like me. i've asked her numerous times to show proof but she can't. your stupid screencaps of your chat with her arent proof. her lies are not proof.

so again i ask you, why are you to afraid to post proof to back up your ridiculous claims?

Unifarva

May 30, 2015, 6:26:11 AM5/30/15
On 5/29/2015 10:46 PM, robert wrote:
> he likes to keep saying i stalk lisa. i have given him numerous chances to post any kind of proof of me going near her outside of work in any way and he can't do it. anything. emails, texts, phonecalls, anytime i've been near her house, and he can't do it. which shows he's full of shit!

of course

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2015, 7:00:55 AM5/30/15
None are so blind that they can't see reality, and you went blind eons ago, Blind Willie Beavis.

robert stickler

May 30, 2015, 12:47:05 PM5/30/15
well its slander. he wants to keep going on the internet and saying i stalk people, yet can't provide a shred of proof that i am. i keep begging him to show me but he can't! he's as bad as lisa. she wants to continue to claim i'm harassing her but can't show any proof whatsoever that i am.

The Chad

May 30, 2015, 2:50:51 PM5/30/15
"hobb...@yahoo.com" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> Chapstickler doesn't know the truth from fallacy. He reads the
> tabloids too much.

Reetee also tried to claim that I'd managed to "photoshop" several dozens
of pictures I took at the Canadians/Coyotes game in March.

robert stickler

May 30, 2015, 4:59:12 PM5/30/15
so chad old boy, you still refusing to post some proof about me allegedly being a stalker? or do you still claim that all lisa has to do is say i did stuff and that automatically makes it true? answer me this, if i'm allegedly doing all the stuff she is saying i do, why doesnt she bring proof to the cops?

The Chad

May 30, 2015, 7:10:49 PM5/30/15
> I got your e-mail, Chad. The pics are legit. Like I said, he reads the
> tabloids too much.

He certainly doesn't read much intelligent literature, that's for certain.

%

May 30, 2015, 7:16:51 PM5/30/15
The Chad wrote:
> "hobb...@yahoo.com" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 2:50:50 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>>> "hobb...@yahoo.com" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

>>> Reetee also tried to claim that I'd managed to "photoshop" several
>>> dozens of pictures I took at the Canadians/Coyotes game in March.
>>
>> I got your e-mail, Chad. The pics are legit. Like I said, he reads
>> the tabloids too much.
>
> He certainly doesn't read much intelligent literature, that's for
> certain.

did you vacuum under your belly flap

The Chad

May 30, 2015, 7:35:15 PM5/30/15
"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8ga5u2....@news.alt.net:

> did you vacuum under your belly flap

You're a beaten bitch.

%

May 30, 2015, 7:47:26 PM5/30/15

robert stickler

May 31, 2015, 1:41:21 AM5/31/15
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 7:10:49 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> "hobb...@yahoo.com" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 2:50:50 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> "hobb...@yahoo.com" <hobb...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> Reetee also tried to claim that I'd managed to "photoshop" several
> >> dozens of pictures I took at the Canadians/Coyotes game in March.
> >
> > I got your e-mail, Chad. The pics are legit. Like I said, he reads the
> > tabloids too much.
>
> He certainly doesn't read much intelligent literature, that's for certain.

lol i guess you're just gonna continue to be a pussy and not post any proof about me allegedly stalking lisa. which proves you are a damn liar who has no clue what he is talking about.

The Chad

May 31, 2015, 4:28:53 AM5/31/15
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in
I already did. Deal with it, Reetee.

robert stickler

May 31, 2015, 10:52:47 AM5/31/15
bull freaking shit. her claiming that i'm stalking her is NOT proof. you need actual physical evidence. show me emails, texts, anything. thats right you can't now can you you stupid asshole? i have a clearcut case of defamation against you for calling me a stalker online if i so choose to contact my lawyer. DEAL WITH IT. idiot. ha ha ha. in your fucking face.

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2015, 1:03:26 PM5/31/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 10:52:47 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> bull freaking shit. her claiming that i'm stalking her is NOT proof. you need actual physical evidence. show me emails, texts, anything. thats right you can't now can you you stupid asshole? i have a clearcut case of defamation against you for calling me a stalker online if i so choose to contact my lawyer. DEAL WITH IT. idiot. ha ha ha. in your fucking face.

You can't even afford a lawyer, Chapstickler, not on your salary.

robert stickler

May 31, 2015, 1:20:15 PM5/31/15
lol i have more money then either of you 2 could ever dream of.

Unifarva

May 31, 2015, 2:54:48 PM5/31/15
it is slander and defamation of charactter and a ruining of your fine
impeccable reputation!

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2015, 3:04:31 PM5/31/15
What reputation, Tweedledum and Tweedledumber?

robert

May 31, 2015, 10:39:45 PM5/31/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 2:54:48 PM UTC-4, Unifarva wrote:
correct. he'd better watch it. going online and calling someone a stalker with no proof to back up your words is slander. and you can get sued for tens of thousands of dollars!

The Chad

May 31, 2015, 10:48:02 PM5/31/15

> going online and calling someone a stalker with no proof to back up
> your words is slander

No, it isn't, stalking pervert Reetee.

robert

Jun 1, 2015, 2:44:48 AM6/1/15