Already almost 40 years oild and living with his mom, Alexander "Dink" Cain's life can't get any more pathetic:

CB

Dec 20, 2014, 10:11:04 PM12/20/14
https://twitter.com/alexandercain/status/543236565493743616

All I want for Christmas is to be back behind the wheel of a car. But
that won't happen because my funds aren't enough. #sigh
6:51 PM - 11 Dec 2014

Have a shitty holiday, you incestuous midget.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 20, 2014, 10:14:11 PM12/20/14
Do they make a booster seat high enough for Dink to drive?

LOL.

--
Sir Gregory

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 20, 2014, 10:45:27 PM12/20/14
aw how cute, you are stalking my Tweets.
You must be taking lessons from Emmett.
Has he shown you how to make a meal out of grass clippings yet?

CB

Dec 20, 2014, 11:11:06 PM12/20/14
On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:44:09 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:
> aw how cute, you are stalking

Your public rantings about your pathetic life are free for the reading.
Don't like others reading them? Don't fucking post them, moron.

CB

Dec 20, 2014, 11:12:58 PM12/20/14
On Sat, 20 Dec 2014 19:48:28 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Saturday, December 20, 2014 10:11:03 PM UTC-5, CB wrote:
> I'll spend it with family and friends.

After wearing you wouldn't respond to me anymore, you responded to this
post twice.

And stop trying to convince anyone that you have friends - you're a
social misfit, and always have been.
Message has been deleted

CB

Dec 21, 2014, 5:25:23 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:09:35 -0800, Janithor wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
> You mean follow the same advice they give Emmett? That's crazy talk.

Do as Dink says, not as he does. Every single time Dink has provoked
others to look into his sad shitty life, it's been because of his own
nefarious antics in attempting to cost people their jobs/children or
otherwise harass them.

CB

Dec 21, 2014, 5:26:33 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 08:21:52 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Saturday, December 20, 2014 11:08:46 PM UTC-5, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote in
>>
>> > On Saturday, December 20, 2014 10:11:03 PM UTC-5, CB wrote:
>> > I'll spend it with family and friends.
>> > Unlike you whose sons will get no presents for Christmas because all
>> > of daddy's money went to bond him out of a jail cell.
>> >
>> > Why do you keep avoiding the subject of your arrest, fat man?
>>
>> Is it worthy of a Bobo?
>

> Not really sure.
> Apparently back in August he was arrested for shoplifting, but during
> his appearance before a judge said or did something to piss His Honor
> off, and Chad was slapped with contempt of court, a fine of which
> totaled more than $63,000.

Just another Dink lie. You've never been good for anything else.

CB

Dec 21, 2014, 8:43:42 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:03:43 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Sunday, December 21, 2014 5:25:22 PM UTC-5, CB wrote:
>
>> Do as Dink says, not as he does. Every single time Dink has provoked
>> others to look into his sad shitty life, it's been because of his own
>> nefarious antics in attempting to cost people their jobs/children or
>> otherwise harass them.
>

> So in other words, that time you tried to get me kicked out of college
> and that time you tried to get me fired were just little pranks of
> yours, right?

You posted from your GC&SU email, you midget dipshit. You got yourself
fired from work. You're a perpetual fuckup who self-sabotages more often
than you take a shower.

CB

Dec 21, 2014, 8:44:17 PM12/21/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:03:52 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
> http://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/#c5t_form

Where's the mugshot, Dink?

That's right, you're an idiot.

CB

Dec 22, 2014, 11:16:27 AM12/22/14
On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:38:26 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> On Sunday, December 21, 2014 8:43:41 PM UTC-5, CB wrote:

>> > So in other words, that time you tried to get me kicked out of
>> > college and that time you tried to get me fired were just little
>> > pranks of yours, right?
>>
>> You posted from your GC&SU email, you midget dipshit.
>

> No, I didn't, because GC&SU had no Usenet access.

You put your GC&SU email on posts you made from two different servers,
Dink.

> You went through an anonymous server

There was no anonymous server involved, Dink.

> Have a shitty Christmas and I hope your two sons

You are obsessed with my sons. Don't worry, they'll be having a great
Christmas with me & their extended family as we rummage through my record
collection.

%

Dec 22, 2014, 11:25:32 AM12/22/14
CB wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:38:26 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain
> (alexander@the- grip.net) wrote:

>>> You posted from your GC&SU email, you midget dipshit.
>>

>> No, I didn't, because GC&SU had no Usenet access.
>
> You put your GC&SU email on posts you made from two different servers,
> Dink.
>
>> You went through an anonymous server
>
> There was no anonymous server involved, Dink.
>
>> Have a shitty Christmas and I hope your two sons
>
> You are obsessed with my sons. Don't worry, they'll be having a great
> Christmas with me & their extended family as we rummage through my
> record collection.

oh no you won't

Bill

Dec 22, 2014, 11:38:18 AM12/22/14
On 12/22/2014 11:16 AM, CB wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:38:26 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
> grip.net) wrote:

>>> You posted from your GC&SU email, you midget dipshit.
>>
>> No, I didn't, because GC&SU had no Usenet access.
>
> You put your GC&SU email on posts you made from two different servers,
> Dink.

What an idiot. I'll assume you mean he included a valid .edu reply
address while posting through google or some-such, and is now claiming
the reason he couldn't have made the posts is because the school had no
Usenet access? Fuck. That's lame even for Dink, if so.

>> You went through an anonymous server
>
> There was no anonymous server involved, Dink.
>
>> Have a shitty Christmas and I hope your two sons
>
> You are obsessed with my sons. Don't worry, they'll be having a great
> Christmas with me & their extended family as we rummage through my record
> collection.

He really does seem overly concerned with your children. How old was
his sister when he posted those pics of her tits?

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Dec 23, 2014, 11:34:21 PM12/23/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

CB, in <news:832397....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:
They drive tiny little cars
that go beep, beep, beep....
Short people got
no reason to live.

<snicker>

--

Remember this, Sister Fister?

"I use a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2 model camera 6.0 Megapixels and 12x
zoom with an in-camera microphone along with a Velbon tripod."
So at least we know what equipment you used to take piccies of yer
sister's tits. Even went to the trouble of setting up a tripod, eh?
Professional. LOL

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.nerd.obsessive/K84e5-h4130/Fs1OgPJsbQcJ
"There is OBVIOUSLY something you want to tell us, cain. Someone
mentions the word "sister-fister" on this newsgroup and you just
couldn't keep yourself from responding and making an ass out of
yourself once again"

DinkleFail copyrights his last name, so he can get exclusive rights to
his sisterporn movies:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"This is to announce that heanceforth no one is allowed to use the
Cain family name in usenet except myself, Alex Cain, the one and
only."

Dinkle McSisterFister starts a poll:
Subject: [POLL] Ever see your sister naked?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/a-zCK84hSFk/VkmjRYDmzikJ

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/index.html
"IRL, Dink has two younger sisters. Some of his more disturbing
comments about them include his boasts to Richard Bullis (see #22) of
having seen both of them naked. While it would be overly critical to
suggest that children of a similar age in a family don't see each
other nude on occassion (most readers with close siblings will
probably have shared a few baths in their childhood), bragging about
it to an unquestionably proven pedophile certainly suggests a dramatic
lack of judgement, if nothing else."

Durh-de-duuurrrrhhh!
https://web.archive.org/web/20040820191757im_/http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/dink/images/logo.gif

Mama Cain always said "put the plastic sheets on the bed before you
pop your sister's cherry".

Dink fucks his sister:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.pizza.delivery.drivers/QdqCP4jxadM/YEZmAbdIZF4J

Dink fucking his sister:
http://goo.gl/VsDhDm
Note the short strokes. LOL

And now, just to rub salt in the loser's wounds:
He is an ugly inbred racist piece of jobless redneck trash.
He is 5 foot 3.
He is nearly 40 years old and *still* doesn't have a car or job.
He has been molested by every male member of his family, dog included.
He perpetually fails out of college, which his poor mother pays for.
He masturbates to pictures of Chad Bryant, Emmett Gulley and his
sister.

"My I.Q. is in the 170 + range. I am, for all intensive purposes, a
creative genius."
Alex Cain mistakes his weekly gay midget porn masturbation frequency
as his IQ: <1559b599.0203...@posting.google.com>

For all intents and purposes, DinkleTard is an idiot who can't even
properly use the term "for all intents and purposes".

Especially like this blurb:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/lYhkOsZCFLs/dG4igl8F81gJ
"Since I know that one day I will be a millionaire, I want no one
claiming to be related to me so that they may atempt to use my good
family name for their profit and gain."

15 years on and Bwahahahaaaa!
How'd that work out for you, Dink The Indigent?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/pqZB4HA1cUk/6Az2p0tUbcEJ
"I will be more successful than you could ever hope to be."

How'd that work out for ya, DinkleFailure? LOL

"I will have to go all the way to California, because that's where the
heart of the movie industry lies. I will be able to fully utilize my
creative abilities."

How'd *that* work out for ya, DinkleLoser? LOL

"Hopefully, I'll find this out within the next 2-3 years."

You never even left your momma's house, let alone Georgia... poor
loserly Dink D. SisterFister will never make it to Hollywood, let
alone make it *in* Hollywood. LOL

"While it's currently on the sidelines, I still indeed have an
interest in entering the professional wrestling field"

Midget wrestling. LOL

> You have NO chance in the world.
"Yes, I do"

No. You don't. You're the failure known as Alex Cain. LOL
You're Emmett, with a mother who gives at least one shit about her
sprog. But when she's gone... you're Emmett. Mooch the money for a
tent off yer mama while you still can.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Dec 24, 2014, 12:31:36 AM12/24/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Sir Gargles Balls, Is Queer (and a moron), in
<news:tmec9al6lotm2kv1r...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

He sits on mommy's lap. In mommy's car. She works the pedals. LOL

CB

Dec 26, 2014, 9:03:03 AM12/26/14
On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:33:47 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 12:47:47 PM UTC-5, Bite My Shiny Metal
> Ass wrote:

>> > No offense, but what HELL kind of man doesn't even have a car?
>>
>> The kind that you might send $50 to.
>>
>> Remember, it's christmas.
>>

>> > This is getting ridiculous.
>

> Poster needs to get out more, or at least educate themselves.
> Those that live in New York City rarely own a car and instead use public
> transportation.

You live in rural Jawwwjuhhh and have no job. You can't afford a car
because you're a broke-ass midget who lives with your inbred mama.

CB

Dec 26, 2014, 9:03:19 AM12/26/14
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 08:39:24 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> So all those actors and actresses out there, all those members of AFTRA,
> all those members of the theater guild

You are none of those things, Dink.

> I am gainfully employed

...and still can't afford a car? Bullshit.

> Here's hoping 2015 brings you the gay marriage

Given how often you use homosexuality as an insult, it's pretty clear
that you have serious issues with your own sexuality. An intelligent,
properly-adjusted person wouldn't care. Of course, since you're posting
on Christmas Day instead of spending time with that "family" and
"friends" who supposedly "love" you, it's obvious that you're a pretty
sad miniature sack of shit anyway.

CB

Dec 26, 2014, 9:03:23 AM12/26/14
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:15:27 -0800, Alexander Anthony Cain (alexander@the-
grip.net) wrote:

> why don't you go get one instead of mooching off a disabled woman?

Why don't you get a job and stop mooching off of your widowed mother,
Dink?

Tony "Lamey" Eaks

Jan 8, 2020, 12:57:50 PM1/8/20
Alex Dink Cain wrote:

> All I want for Christmas is to be back behind the wheel of
> a car. But that won't happen because my funds aren't
> enough. #sigh 6:51 PM - 11 Dec 2014 twitter post

LOL!

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Jan 8, 2020, 1:04:49 PM1/8/20
LOLLITY. Poor dink would have to have a special
midget car made so he could see out the windshield.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a Dink post since
around Christmas. I wonder if Dink got thrown in
jail for impersonating an employed person??

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 9, 2020, 7:26:08 AM1/9/20
Tony "Lamey" Eaks used his keyboard to write :
Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to recieve it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or emply a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

Scooter

Jan 9, 2020, 11:40:25 AM1/9/20

%

Jan 9, 2020, 12:44:58 PM1/9/20
Scooter <Sc...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
https://tinyurl.com/uuqnyqe LOL!

%

Jan 9, 2020, 1:48:34 PM1/9/20
poetry , simply poetry

]v[etaphoid

Jan 10, 2020, 2:51:42 AM1/10/20
% was thinking very hard :
> https://imgur.com/a/EcLJxU4 LOL!

Seriously, Chad. How does anyone's head circumference ever get that
large?

https://imgur.com/a/EcLJxU4

robert stickler

Jan 10, 2020, 8:51:55 PM1/10/20
He is really fat!

]v[etaphoid

Jan 10, 2020, 9:47:06 PM1/10/20
robert stickler expressed precisely :
> He is really fat!

He has so very little to live for...

robert stickler

Jan 11, 2020, 1:22:22 AM1/11/20
What a worthless existence

%

Jan 11, 2020, 5:20:37 AM1/11/20

%

Jan 11, 2020, 1:51:53 PM1/11/20
hey look i posted and i wasn't even here

robert stickler

Jan 12, 2020, 12:38:52 AM1/12/20
Chad is pretending to be you

Tony Lamey Eaks

Jan 12, 2020, 1:30:42 PM1/12/20
robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> wrote in news:bb72b799-470f-
4e9a-8e86-b...@googlegroups.com:

> What a worthless existence

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

]v[etaphoid

Jan 12, 2020, 4:27:34 PM1/12/20
Tony Lamey Eaks formulated on Monday :
Utterly worthless, Chad...

KWills

Jan 7, 2021, 4:43:49 AM1/7/21
I must be missing something. What's funny about the tweet?
Presuming it's genuine, it only means that six years ago, Alex
couldn't afford a car. Or maybe he couldn't afford to insure it.
Either way, it doesn't mean anything now.
So, what, exactly, do you find funny about it?

--
A seminar on time travel will be held in two weeks ago.

Stu Rawlings

Feb 10, 2021, 10:55:57 AM2/10/21
Alex Dink Cain wrote:
> All I want for Christmas is to be back behind the wheel of
> a car. But that won't happen because my funds aren't
> enough. #sigh 6:51 PM - 11 Dec twitter post

LOL!

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2021, 10:59:31 AM2/10/21
Poor Chad Bryant. No one likes him so he seeks attention here. Try
getting a job fatass.

Stu Rawlings

Feb 10, 2021, 11:05:53 AM2/10/21
Says the SSI collecting drug addled trailer park pissbum Usenet kicktoy.

https://postimg.cc/svmDWrV5 LOL