(META) I have returned.

The Chad

Nov 28, 2018, 11:07:23 PM11/28/18
-Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.

-Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.

-Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I inherited? I
don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah, so the bulk of it
is in storage. Just a tip - it's really nice (everything from modern
Ethan Allen to antiques from various eras, mostly Victorian), so most
of you aren't anywhere near worthy or classy enough to have it in the
white-trash dumps you call your homes.

-Speaking of Utah, the GOP couldn't even hold my old House seat
there. Aunt Jemima Love got the boot.

-Rams vs. Chiefs was the best MNF game ever.

-Cannabis should be 100% legal.

That's all. Let the spankards whimper, like they always do.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 28, 2018, 11:34:54 PM11/28/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in

> -Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
>
> -Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.
>
> -Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I inherited? I
> don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah, so the bulk of it
> is in storage. Just a tip - it's really nice (everything from modern
> Ethan Allen to antiques from various eras, mostly Victorian), so most
> of you aren't anywhere near worthy or classy enough to have it in the
> white-trash dumps you call your homes.

There's plenty of room between your ears. So do you ship to Australia?

> -Speaking of Utah, the GOP couldn't even hold my old House seat
> there. Aunt Jemima Love got the boot.
>
> -Rams vs. Chiefs was the best MNF game ever.
>
> -Cannabis should be 100% legal.
>
> That's all. Let the spankards whimper, like they always do.

How's that pay stub coming along, spankard? Got it posted yet?

Nice try though.

From: The Chad <the...@mailinator.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: (META) I have returned.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 04:07:20 -0000 (UTC)

robert stickler

Nov 29, 2018, 12:40:58 AM11/29/18
Lol chadlee is a libtard

利根川 幸雄

Nov 29, 2018, 2:30:25 AM11/29/18
Huzzah!

Getting rid of inherited furniture really is a job of work. I feel for you,
man.

Skeeter

Nov 29, 2018, 11:17:43 AM11/29/18
In article <ptnolo$bkt$1...@dont-email.me>, the...@mailinator.com says...
Looks like you did all the crying for today.
Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 29, 2018, 12:34:05 PM11/29/18
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 04:07:20 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <the...@maleinator.com> wrote:
^^^^

Fake Chad. The Real Chad is, indeed, a maleinator but he lies and
spells it mailinator.

>-Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
>
>-Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.

<trim fakery to end>

Nice try, Dink!

--

Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

"My time is correct. Maybe you forget to change your
time to match mine the last time you forged me, punk." --Checkmate

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2018, 2:33:55 PM11/29/18
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 12:34:05 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 04:07:20 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <the...@maleinator.com> wrote:
> ^^^^
>
> Fake Chad. The Real Chad is, indeed, a maleinator but he lies and
> spells it mailinator.
>
> >-Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
> >
> >-Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.
>
> <trim fakery to end>
>
> Nice try, Dink!

Gaggles, I do not impersonate Chadlee.
For one, the idea disgusts me and sends bile upwards.

For another, Chadlee Anvil Bryant's particular level of stupidity, sociopathic behavior and ignorance slash arrogance have been more than documented and require no assistance. He is quite capable of making an asshole of himself on his own. Sort of how you are capable of being one hundred percent queer on your own.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 29, 2018, 2:35:21 PM11/29/18
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. presented the following explanation :
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 04:07:20 -0000 (UTC), The Chad <the...@maleinator.com>
> wrote:
> ^^^^
>
> Fake Chad. The Real Chad is, indeed, a maleinator but he lies and
> spells it mailinator.
>
>> -Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>> -Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.
>
> <trim fakery to end>
>
> Nice try, Dink!

No greg - it really is Chadlee.

Just as it was in the end of Novembers '16 and '17 when he returned to
us from whatever it was that detained him on those occasions. Say what
you like about Chadlee, but he always comes back for more...

The Chad

Nov 29, 2018, 2:41:00 PM11/29/18
On 29 Nov 2018, Alexander Cain said:

>> -Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
>
> That's always going to be a constant.

Just like you in Mawmaw's basement.

>> -Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I
>> inherited?
>
> Sure. "Inherited". Also, don't think about family or anything.

The family that is actually left has their share. The vultures of
the extended family who showed up for handouts have been told to
fuck off already. My stuff = my rules.

>> I don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah,
>

> *gasp* WHAT? Not even with your two houses or bar??

I realize that you're low-rent white trash who has never had
furniture that wasn't purchased from Walmart's layaway program or a
rent-to-own hole, but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
two houses that already have furniture.

Also, nobody puts Victorian era furniture in a bar, but you've
never actually been in a bar (you can't reach it anyway, and they
don't have booster seats like they do at Cracker Barrel).

>>so the bulk of it
>> is in storage. Just a tip - it's really nice (everything from
>> modern Ethan Allen to antiques from various eras, mostly
>> Victorian), so most of you aren't anywhere near worthy or
>> classy enough to have it in the white-trash dumps you call your
>> homes.
>
> "Anyone want to buy some furniture? Just keep in mind you're
> pieces of shit."

That's how it works when you have class - you can tell those
without class to stay in their trailer parks and their NASCAR
parties and eat their processed food and drink their piss beer and
leave you alone.

>> -Speaking of Utah, the GOP couldn't even hold my old House seat
>> there. Aunt Jemima Love got the boot.
>
> Not "your" old House seat.

I used to live in UT House 4, dipshit. Didn't you pay to "stalk"
me?

>> -Rams vs. Chiefs was the best MNF game ever.
>>

> Nobody cares.

More people saw the Rams win 54-51 than have ever seen you in any
movie, dipshit.

>> -Cannabis should be 100% legal.
>>

> Well I am sure John Henry DeJong wants that

If you could afford the rent, you'd move out of Mawmaw's basement
and take up residence on JH's scrotum.

> and it would certainly go a long way in explaining your stupidity

You still believe in segregation, too.

> messed up fat little man

Maybe they can inscribe that on your urn when you die, if there's
enough room.

%

Nov 29, 2018, 2:45:04 PM11/29/18
there won't be much room on there after ,
they add " the guy that kicked the shit out of chad "

]v[etaphoid

Nov 29, 2018, 2:51:21 PM11/29/18
The Chad has brought this to us :
> -Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
>
> -Any of you still supporting Trump are stupid fucking idiots.
>
> -Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I inherited? I
> don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah, so the bulk of it
> is in storage. Just a tip - it's really nice (everything from modern
> Ethan Allen to antiques from various eras, mostly Victorian), so most
> of you aren't anywhere near worthy or classy enough to have it in the
> white-trash dumps you call your homes.

At least we own our homes and talk to our families. If you could manage
either, maybe you wouldn't need to find an alternate location for your
new painting and lounge.

All the medals in the world aren't worth much if you don't have a chest
to pin them on...

> -Cannabis should be 100% legal.

To ease your pain?

> That's all. Let the spankards whimper, like they always do.

Thanks for starting a post just to let me know you'd returned from your
annual exclusion. I hope your psychologist was pleased by your
progress...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2018, 3:19:49 PM11/29/18
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 2:41:00 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and emotional man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:
> On 29 Nov 2018, Alexander Cain said:
>
> >> -Donald Trump is still a stupid fucking idiot.
> >
> > That's always going to be a constant.
>
> Just like you in Mawmaw's basement.

Your attempt to insult me fails yet again.

> >> -Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I
> >> inherited?
> >
> > Sure. "Inherited". Also, don't think about family or anything.
>
> The family that is actually left has their share.

So your entire family is full of greedy douchebags.

>The vultures of
> the extended family who showed up for handouts have been told to
> fuck off already. My stuff = my rules.

It is not all "your stuff". Post a will to prove it.

> >> I don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah,
> >

> > *gasp* WHAT? Not even with your two houses or bar??
>
> I realize that you're low-rent white trash who has never had
> furniture that wasn't purchased from Walmart's layaway program or a
> rent-to-own hole,

I realize that you are an angry, bitter, human version of Eric Cartman who has never had a single friend or person willing to hang out with him without payment by the hour,

> but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
> two houses that already have furniture.

They kind of will...guess your math skills need some work.
Or maybe less lying.

> Also, nobody puts Victorian era furniture in a bar, but you've
> never actually been in a bar (you can't reach it anyway, and they
> don't have booster seats like they do at Cracker Barrel).

I have been in more bars than you have been in Burger Kings, Chadlee.
And once again, you are 0 for 0 in attempts to insult me.

> >>so the bulk of it
> >> is in storage. Just a tip - it's really nice (everything from
> >> modern Ethan Allen to antiques from various eras, mostly
> >> Victorian), so most of you aren't anywhere near worthy or
> >> classy enough to have it in the white-trash dumps you call your
> >> homes.
> >
> > "Anyone want to buy some furniture? Just keep in mind you're
> > pieces of shit."
>
> That's how it works when you have class -

No, that's not how selling works. Geezus, does your eBay rating have a -12 or something?
Maybe you wonder why your craigslist postings -- the ones NOT underneath male for male -- go unanswered?

> you can tell those
> without class to stay in their trailer parks and their NASCAR
> parties and eat their processed food and drink their piss beer and
> leave you alone.

No, you can not, because that is known as being an asshole.
Then again, you are well-known as an asshole.

> >> -Speaking of Utah, the GOP couldn't even hold my old House seat
> >> there. Aunt Jemima Love got the boot.
> >
> > Not "your" old House seat.
>
> I used to live in UT House 4, dipshit. Didn't you pay to "stalk"
> me?

It wasn't "your" old House seat. "Your" is a possessive, and you did not run nor were you elected.

> >> -Rams vs. Chiefs was the best MNF game ever.
> >>

> > Nobody cares.
>
> More people saw the Rams win 54-51 than have ever seen you in any
> movie, dipshit.

Post an online source for your statistics.
Also, as a reminder, you can not insult me for my entertainment work.
By the way, I show up in Ant Man and the Wasp, and I will be seen in a new TV One movie this Sunday at 7 p.m.

> >> -Cannabis should be 100% legal.
> >>

> > Well I am sure John Henry DeJong wants that
>
> If you could afford the rent, you'd move out of Mawmaw's basement
> and take up residence on JH's scrotum.

Why? Did you move?

> > and it would certainly go a long way in explaining your stupidity
>
> You still believe in segregation, too.

No, I do not, but you clearly do.

> > messed up fat little man
>
> Maybe they can inscribe that on your urn when you die, if there's
> enough room.

Maybe they can put that on the piano box that is your coffin after you die of your 14th cheeseburger in a row. If anyone gives enough of a shit when you die.

The Chad

Nov 29, 2018, 6:06:42 PM11/29/18

>> > That's always going to be a constant.
>>
>> Just like you in Mawmaw's basement.
>
> Your attempt to insult me fails yet again.

>> > Sure. "Inherited". Also, don't think about family or
>> > anything.
>>
>> The family that is actually left has their share.
>

> So your entire family is full of greedy douchebags.

No, there just isn't much family left. I was one of two heirs.

>>The vultures of
>> the extended family who showed up for handouts have been told
>> to fuck off already. My stuff = my rules.
>>

> It is not all "your stuff".

It most certainly is.

> Post a will

No will exists. It was all in a trust.

>> but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
>> two houses that already have furniture.
>>

> They kind of will

I'm sure you could find plenty of room for stuff in Mawmaw's
basement, since the only thing you have down there is a twin-size
bed with thrift store blanket, a 1990s TV, a PC, an ancient Mac,
and a vast collection of Blue Boy magazine issues.

>> Also, nobody puts Victorian era furniture in a bar, but you've
>> never actually been in a bar (you can't reach it anyway, and
>> they don't have booster seats like they do at Cracker Barrel).
>

> I have been in more bars

You've been behind bars more times than you've been in bars, Mr.
Juvenile Delinquent.

>> > "Anyone want to buy some furniture? Just keep in mind you're
>> > pieces of shit."
>>
>> That's how it works when you have class -
>

> No, that's not how selling works. Geezus, does your eBay rating
> have a -12 or something? Maybe you wonder why your

> craigslist postings -- the ones NOT underneath male for male

I remember when you were posting them under my name. Your IP
address from Craigslist and one phone call to your local LEO shut
you the fuck up real quick.

That reminds me - where's my police visit, lying dwarf?

>> you can tell those
>> without class to stay in their trailer parks and their NASCAR
>> parties and eat their processed food and drink their piss beer
>> and leave you alone.
>
> No, you can not

I most certainly can. I don't want trash like you anywhere near me.

>> > Not "your" old House seat.
>>
>> I used to live in UT House 4, dipshit. Didn't you pay to
>> "stalk" me?
>>

> It wasn't "your" old House seat.

My old representative in the House = my old House seat.

Did they teach civics to you cousin-fucking shitlords in
Jawwwjuhhh, or was your social sciences education limited to "DUH
SOUF WILL RIIIIISE AGAIN!" and that fucking filthy Dixie Swastika?

>> > Nobody cares.
>>
>> More people saw the Rams win 54-51 than have ever seen you in
>> any movie, dipshit.
>>

> Post an online source for your statistics.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-
fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/

MNF KC-LAR ESPN 9.7 +52% (16.61M) +53% 5.5

16.61 million viewers, 9.7 rating.

Nobody has seen your midget ass in anything since 2004, and that
was a pay cable movie that was far too cerebral for the unwashed
American masses who live on a steady diet of NASCAR, that shitty
Tim Allen sitcom, and "reality TV".

> Also, as a reminder, you can not insult me for my entertainment
> work.

I can insult you whatever I fucking want - you've failed to make an
impact or even a dent in anything you've tried. Your "creative
genius" is as much of a myth as your sex life or the Book of
Mormon.

> 14th cheeseburger in a row

I still don't eat cheeseburgers.

Too bad your entire life has been you eating shit.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2018, 6:21:46 PM11/29/18
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 6:06:42 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and emotional man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> >> Just like you in Mawmaw's basement.
> >
> > Your attempt to insult me fails yet again.

> >> The family that is actually left has their share.
> >

> > So your entire family is full of greedy douchebags.
>
> No, there just isn't much family left. I was one of two heirs.

Who in the hell would ever recognize you as an "heir"?
Your own family refuses to acknowledge you as kin.

I bet this is one of those instances like your "college degree". If someone asks you for 'proof' you will go into a thrift store and buy a cheap chair, take it home and photograph it.

> >>The vultures of
> >> the extended family who showed up for handouts have been told
> >> to fuck off already. My stuff = my rules.
> >>

> > It is not all "your stuff".
>
> It most certainly is.

No, it isn't.

> > Post a will
>
> No will exists. It was all in a trust.

Very convenient you have no proof.
Post paperwork from this "trust".

> >> but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
> >> two houses that already have furniture.
> >>

> > They kind of will
>
> I'm sure you could find plenty of room for stuff in Mawmaw's
> basement, since the only thing you have down there is a twin-size
> bed with thrift store blanket, a 1990s TV, a PC, an ancient Mac,
> and a vast collection of Blue Boy magazine issues.

Wow, your fantasies about me are sick and disgusting...but what else is new? I am sure that I am in your every waking and possibly non-waking thoughts.

> >> Also, nobody puts Victorian era furniture in a bar, but you've
> >> never actually been in a bar (you can't reach it anyway, and
> >> they don't have booster seats like they do at Cracker Barrel).
> >

> > I have been in more bars
>
> You've been behind bars more times than you've been in bars, Mr.
> Juvenile Delinquent.

I was never a juvenile delinquent, andI have never been arrested, or jailed, or anything of the sorts. Unlike you, Mr. Shoplifter-and-Contempt-Of-Court.

> >> That's how it works when you have class -
> >

> > No, that's not how selling works. Geezus, does your eBay rating
> > have a -12 or something? Maybe you wonder why your
>
> > craigslist postings -- the ones NOT underneath male for male
>
> I remember when you were posting them under my name.

I have never done that.

> Your IP
> address from Craigslist and one phone call to your local LEO shut
> you the fuck up real quick.

That never happened, and you have never contacted my "local LEO".
I have, on the other hand, contacted yours a few times. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Damn, you keep this rate of paranoid lying up and you will surpass John Henry DeJong's latest Facebook videos.

> That reminds me - where's my police visit, lying dwarf?

That reminds me - why are you lying about the fact that it happened?

> >> you can tell those
> >> without class to stay in their trailer parks and their NASCAR
> >> parties and eat their processed food and drink their piss beer
> >> and leave you alone.
> >
> > No, you can not
>
> I most certainly can. I don't want trash like you anywhere near me.

You can not, but don't let a little post editing stand in your way of looking like an arrogant, narcissistic, self-absorbed piece of human gutter trash.

"
No, you can not, because that is known as being an asshole.
Then again, you are well-known as an asshole.

"

> >> I used to live in UT House 4, dipshit. Didn't you pay to
> >> "stalk" me?
> >>

> > It wasn't "your" old House seat.
>
> My old representative in the House = my old House seat.

It wasn't "your" seat. You did not run for it, you were not elected to it. I doubt you even vote.

> Did they teach civics to you cousin-fucking shitlords in
> Jawwwjuhhh, or was your social sciences education limited to "DUH
> SOUF WILL RIIIIISE AGAIN!" and that fucking filthy Dixie Swastika?

nice racism and ignorance piled into a coil of steaming Chadlee.

> >> More people saw the Rams win 54-51 than have ever seen you in
> >> any movie, dipshit.
> >>

> > Post an online source for your statistics.
>
> http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-
> fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/
>
> MNF KC-LAR ESPN 9.7 +52% (16.61M) +53% 5.5
>
> 16.61 million viewers, 9.7 rating.

(yawn)

> Nobody has seen your midget ass in anything since 2004,

I will be in a TV-One movie this Sunday night at 7 p.m. Provided you are somewhere near one of your ten television sets, you are welcomed to watch. I also show up in Ant Man and the Wasp; Good Girls; Gifted; The Resident; The Front Runner; First Man; Drop Dead Diva; Vampire Diaries; Resurrection; Sharp Objects and will appear on a certain Netflix series in 2019.

But hey, don't let your obsessive anger and frustrations cloud your judgment, Eric Cartman. Stan and Kyle can always pick up the slack if you do.

>and that
> was a pay cable movie that was far too cerebral for the unwashed
> American masses who live on a steady diet of NASCAR, that shitty
> Tim Allen sitcom, and "reality TV".

Are you talking about HBO's Warm Springs? The one where you ended up buying a fucking DVD copy and finding me? That was hilarious, I loved how you spent money that should have gone to your kids through your obsession over my person.

> > Also, as a reminder, you can not insult me for my entertainment
> > work.
>
> I can insult you whatever I fucking want -

...true, but it won't ever work.

Have a nice "life", Chadlee.
Try not to post too many lies at one time.
Never know--Pinnochio story might be true and you could break your nose walking through your one-bedroom, half-bath.

robert stickler

Nov 29, 2018, 6:40:32 PM11/29/18
When will chad finally move out of his mom's basement?

The Chad

Nov 29, 2018, 7:45:56 PM11/29/18

>> > Your attempt to insult me fails yet again.

>> > So your entire family is full of greedy douchebags.
>>
>> No, there just isn't much family left. I was one of two heirs.
>

> Who in the hell would ever recognize you as an "heir"?

My closest living relative on my mom's side, who was the one who
passed away.

>> > It is not all "your stuff".
>>
>> It most certainly is.
>
> No, it isn't.

The property that was left to me in the trust is MY STUFF, ratboy.
That's how inheritance works. I'm sorry that all you inherited from
your father was dirty underwear and his 1960s Sears-Roebuck
wardrobe.

>> > Post a will
>>
>> No will exists. It was all in a trust.
>>

> Very convenient

Sure was. No probate.

>> > I have been in more bars
>>
>> You've been behind bars more times than you've been in bars,
>> Mr. Juvenile Delinquent.
>

> I was never a juvenile delinquent

People at Griffin High School disagree.

>> > craigslist postings -- the ones NOT underneath male for male
>>
>> I remember when you were posting them under my name.
>

> I have never done that.
>

>> Your IP
>> address from Craigslist and one phone call to your local LEO
>> shut you the fuck up real quick.
>>

> That never happened

It did. 2008. You were scared into submission quick.

>> That reminds me - where's my police visit, lying dwarf?
>
> That reminds me - why are you lying about the fact that it
> happened?

You didn't even know which law enforcement agency to contact.

Dance some more, Mawmaw's little cuck.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2018, 11:49:20 PM11/29/18
On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 7:45:56 PM UTC-5, the narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar and emotional man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> >> No, there just isn't much family left. I was one of two heirs.
> >

> > Who in the hell would ever recognize you as an "heir"?
>
> My closest living relative on my mom's side, who was the one who
> passed away.

Uh-huh. More like you concocted some sort of twisted lie and now you are "back" from whatever bullcrap you had to endure.

> >> It most certainly is.
> >
> > No, it isn't.
>
> The property that was left to me in the trust is MY STUFF, ratboy.

Post proof. Show me some paperwork.

> That's how inheritance works.

No, it isn't.

>I'm sorry that all you inherited from
> your father was dirty underwear and his 1960s Sears-Roebuck
> wardrobe.

You can't insult me based on my father and you know that.
I mean, hell, if we are going to try that route -- and you probably shouldn't -- then your father turned you into the Eric Cartman-esque narcissistic sociopathic asshole you are today.

> >> No will exists. It was all in a trust.
> >>

> > Very convenient
>
> Sure was. No probate.

Show some paperwork to prove it.

> >> You've been behind bars more times than you've been in bars,
> >> Mr. Juvenile Delinquent.
> >

> > I was never a juvenile delinquent
>
> People at Griffin High School disagree.

Wow. Your lies just get worse by the day now.
Let's see:

a) Nobody at Griffin High School would tell you that
b) I KNOW I was never in jail for anything or arrested, so that bullshit is gone
c) You know what? Let's just stop there because I don't feel like getting carpal tunnel from typing out all the ways that your particular lie can be proven as a lie.

> >> I remember when you were posting them under my name.
> >

> > I have never done that.
> >

> >> Your IP
> >> address from Craigslist and one phone call to your local LEO
> >> shut you the fuck up real quick.
> >>

> > That never happened
>
> It did. 2008. You were scared into submission quick.

It never happened.
I am sure that in your diseased brain you convinced yourself it happened.
The reality is that it did not.

> >> That reminds me - where's my police visit, lying dwarf?
> >
> > That reminds me - why are you lying about the fact that it
> > happened?
>
> You didn't even know which law enforcement agency to contact.

I did and have, Chubby Checker.

> Dance some more, Mawmaw's little cuck.

Could you be any more of an immature douchebag?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 4:44:35 AM11/30/18
The Chad formulated the question :

>>> Just like you in Mawmaw's basement.
>>
>> Your attempt to insult me fails yet again.

>>> The family that is actually left has their share.
>>

>> So your entire family is full of greedy douchebags.
>
> No, there just isn't much family left. I was one of two heirs.

You were one of only two living heirs and yet all you were bequeathed
is a painting and some second hand furniture?

No property, no car, no insurance policy, no retirement savings?

A painting and some second hand furniture?

Was your "nearest living relative on your mothers side" a penniless
pauper whose only assets were the furniture they lived and died on, or
did they just like you much, much less than their only other living
heir?

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 7:36:26 AM11/30/18
I can't speak for The Chad, but cars often have payments due and the
insurance industry isn't in the business of paying people.

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 7:55:35 AM11/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote:
> No property

Also, man have you actually ever inherited a property? It's akin to someone
dumping a pile of shit on your lawn.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 30, 2018, 11:10:43 AM11/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ptr0q0$4r2$1...@dont-email.me:
That's all assuming the twerp isn't lying again.

So how exactly did the "pay stubs" keep coming? Apparently Chadwick had
no time for anything else but the funeral, probate and grabbing the loot.

Ser Gregor Clegane

Nov 30, 2018, 11:44:07 AM11/30/18
That's not true. Chad also attended the annual national NAMBLA meeting.

--

The Mountain

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 30, 2018, 1:18:54 PM11/30/18
Your sock puppets really suck, Chadlee.

Subject: Re: (META) I have returned.
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:36:22 +0000 (UTC)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 30, 2018, 1:19:21 PM11/30/18
I'm pretty sure there were already piles of shit on your lawn, Chadlee.

%

Nov 30, 2018, 1:32:43 PM11/30/18
and then robert kicked your ass

%

Nov 30, 2018, 1:32:57 PM11/30/18

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 3:54:24 PM11/30/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> On 29 Nov 2018, Alexander Cain said:
>
>> *gasp* WHAT? Not even with your two houses or bar??
>
> I realize that you're low-rent white trash who has never had
> furniture that wasn't purchased from Walmart's layaway program or a
> rent-to-own hole, but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
> two houses that already have furniture.
>
> Also, nobody puts Victorian era furniture in a bar, but you've
> never actually been in a bar (you can't reach it anyway, and they
> don't have booster seats like they do at Cracker Barrel).

Bodied.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:49:55 PM11/30/18
??? ?? was thinking very hard :
And yet you do in every post you make! I give it less than three days
until you either disappear forever, or start calling everyone drug
addcts with whore mothers who aren't as awesome as Chadwick!

> but cars often have payments due and the
> insurance industry isn't in the business of paying people.

It's that kind of poor man logic that betrays the hand up your ass!
Assets and income attract costs and tax. The only things where you
don't have to worry about paying duties and capital gains, is stuff
which is worthless, like second hand furniture...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:53:05 PM11/30/18
??? ?? pretended :
ROFL!

Yeah, now that you mention it, inheriting hundreds of thousands of
dollars in property and assets in nowhere near as awesome as being left
some flea-ridden old-man furniture...

I wonder how Chadwick's only other living relative on his mother's side
felt about getting stuck with all of the property, assets and cash
whilst Chadwick scooped the pool with his brand new second-hand lounge?

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 5:54:23 PM11/30/18
??? ?? wrote :
Bodied?

Is that a Japanese or a Utardh expression?

Total Informative Masterpiece Weisse

Dec 1, 2018, 5:12:30 AM12/1/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:ptpfc9$lf5$1@dont-
email.me:

>>> -Anyone want to buy some really nice furniture that I
>>> inherited?
>>
>> Sure. "Inherited". Also, don't think about family or anything.
>
> The family that is actually left has their share. The vultures of
> the extended family who showed up for handouts have been told to
> fuck off already. My stuff = my rules.

You are a public assistance leech, Chud - you ARE a vulture (your hymie
jewboy beak even proves it) and you survive off of handouts.

>>> I don't have enough room for it in Vermont or Utah,
>>

>> *gasp* WHAT? Not even with your two houses or bar??
>
> I realize that you're low-rent white trash who has never had
> furniture that wasn't purchased from Walmart's layaway program or a
> rent-to-own hole, but two houses worth of furniture won't fit into
> two houses that already have furniture.

Why are you referring to a race that is far, far superior to yours as
"trash", you kike vermin? Let me guess, insecurity and a (well placed)
sense of inferiority?

>> "Anyone want to buy some furniture? Just keep in mind you're
>> pieces of shit."
>
> That's how it works when you have class - you can tell those
> without class to stay in their trailer parks and their NASCAR
> parties and eat their processed food and drink their piss beer and
> leave you alone.

Why are you talking about class - something you know absolutely nothing
about? Chud, you are a hymie - a genetically inferior piece of jew
garbage, which means that due to your DNA, you are as inferior as any
member of the White race as any monkey is to a human being. For instance,
the (true) steeotype surrounding "kikes" is that they are genetically
prone to greed, moral bankruptcy, a special aptitude for morally evil
money-making, aversion to hard work, clannishness and obtrusiveness, lack
of social tact, low cunning, and especially lack of patriotism. Due to
your genetically inferior kike DNA, you are abhorrent or inherently
inferior or otherwise different to that of the rest of society, and as a
group you are a threat in many ways to the values or safety of society.

While I do not worship Hitler or belong to any cult of personality
involving him, he was a very intelligent man, and Hitler rightfully saw
you hymies as being lower than animals (as a result your inferior genes).
That pretty much sums you up perfectly.

> You still believe in segregation, too.

Chud, your genetic-based inferiority is the biggest and best argument for
segregation anyone in this group has ever made. White people create
societies, and hymie garbage like yourself are inherently parasites which
infect and destroy societies from within. If all hymie trash (you know,
like YOU) were to be forced out of America upon pain of death and
relocated to Israel (which would then be used as the hymie equivalent of
a Native AMerican reservation during the 19th century), ALL races would
greatly benefit. Except for you hymie vermin, of course, since you need
societies built by other, superior races to feed and prey upon.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2018, 1:53:35 PM12/1/18

= snip =

From: Total Informative Masterpiece Weisse <t.i...@w.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:12:27 +0000 (UTC)

Whom are you trying to frog as a racist THIS time, Chadlee?

You need some serious mental health help.