(META) RSPW's new daily game: What Is Higher?

The Chad

Oct 19, 2017, 2:33:59 PM10/19/17
What is higher?

The high temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit) for Montpelier, VT

OR

Bobby Stickler's IQ?

It's currently 73°F here in Montpelier.

Winner: Montpelier.

Join us tomorrow!

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2017, 4:41:54 PM10/19/17
Which is higher?

The number of sock puppets you've created or

The number of hours you have wasted your life obsessing over people on the Internet?

Scott Oof

Oct 19, 2017, 5:12:17 PM10/19/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com Wrote in message:
Get a real job, Daddy-Diddled, Sister-Fisting Dwarf.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2017, 5:52:02 PM10/19/17
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 5:12:17 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com Wrote in message:
> > On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 2:33:59 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> What is higher?
> >>
> >> The high temperature (in degrees Fahrenheit) for Montpelier, VT
> >>
> >> OR
> >>
> >> Bobby Stickler's IQ?
> >>
> >> It's currently 73°F here in Montpelier.
> >>
> >> Winner: Montpelier.
> >>
> >> Join us tomorrow!
> >

> > Which is higher?
> >
> > The number of sock puppets you've created or
> >
> > The number of hours you have wasted your life obsessing over people on the Internet?
> >

> Get a real job, Daddy-Diddled, Sister-Fisting Dwarf.

Got one, thanks.
Did you see me in Kevin Probably Saves The World last week on ABC?

Scott Oof

Oct 19, 2017, 7:21:37 PM10/19/17
Was that you playing the part of Midget Downie Tard #3? The
verisimilitude was quite impressive.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2017, 9:43:05 PM10/19/17
On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:21:37 PM UTC-4, Scott Oof wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com Wrote in message:

> >> Get a real job, Daddy-Diddled, Sister-Fisting Dwarf.
> >
> > Got one, thanks.
> > Did you see me in Kevin Probably Saves The World last week on ABC?
> >

> Was that you playing the part of Midget Downie Tard #3? The
> verisimilitude was quite impressive.

You can not insult me, Chadlee.
You suck at it and your sock puppet sucks at it.

I was on background and made it into the show.
Did that send your jealousy factor over 10, or has it been there already?

Hey, maybe when they remake Life Goes On you can be Corky's stand-in.
I would say you would have a shot at the role, but you have to actually get along with others and follow directions from others to be able to do that, and, well, it's clear that you can not.

The Chad

Oct 19, 2017, 11:51:19 PM10/19/17
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:43:02 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
ebf522a1-af59-4aa1...@googlegroups.com:

> I was on background and made it into the show.

Screencap or STFU, Hobbit.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 12:09:15 AM10/20/17
Go find it, Chadlee.
Second episode, "Listen Up".
Near the end, after the heart attack scene.

The Chad

Oct 20, 2017, 12:28:40 AM10/20/17
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:09:13 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
3a1bc5b4-42ab-4590...@googlegroups.com:

>> > I was on background and made it into the show.
>>
>> Screencap or STFU, Hobbit.
>

> Go find it, Chadlee.

So you can't provide it.

You fucking little Hobbit liar.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 1:18:40 AM10/20/17
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:28:40 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 21:09:13 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> 3a1bc5b4-42ab-4590...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Screencap or STFU, Hobbit.
> >

> > Go find it, Chadlee.
>
> So you can't provide it.

I can prove it. Easily.

But it is a lot more fun to watch you obsess, stew and foam.

Besides--you are the one bragging about your television.
Go on the DVR, watch the episode. You lazy bastard.

> You fucking little Hobbit liar.

Not lying, Grimace.

Scott Oof

Oct 20, 2017, 1:24:09 AM10/20/17
fitnessf...@yahoo.com Wrote in message:
Dink has an unmistakable creepy charisma. I could see him getting
cast in a credited part for playing a chomo or rapist or
cannibalistic serial killer or a guy who kills his mother and
skull fucks her corpse.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 1:57:19 AM10/20/17
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 1:24:09 AM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant switched to sockpuppet Scott Oof and wrote:
> fitnessf...@yahoo.com Wrote in message:
> > On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11:51:19 PM UTC-4, narcissistic sociopath and emotionally immature man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant wrote:
> >> On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:43:02 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain
> >> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> ebf522a1-af59-4aa1...@googlegroups.com:

> >> Screencap or STFU, Hobbit.
> >

> > Go find it, Chadlee.
> > Second episode, "Listen Up".
> > Near the end, after the heart attack scene.
> >

> Dink has an unmistakable creepy charisma.

Funny how you are the only one who keeps trying to repeat that, Chadlee.

> I could see him getting
> cast in a credited part for playing a chomo or rapist or
> cannibalistic serial killer or a guy who kills his mother and
> skull fucks her corpse.

I could see you getting cast in a part for playing a mentally ill person or someone with Downs Syndrome. Perhaps a transvestite who gets murdered on Law and Order or something.

Lee Quent

Oct 20, 2017, 4:34:55 AM10/20/17
Scott Oof formulated on Friday :
And yet you're the one who has threatened to give his online enemies,
"the Dahmer treatment".

Projecting 101 from Grimace Bryant...

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 8:24:15 AM10/20/17
I'll see if that's still available On Demand. Spectrum only has last week's Inhumans available On Demand until today, at least. I'll be looking for something to watch later after the Yankees-Astros game.

robert stickler

Oct 20, 2017, 12:10:26 PM10/20/17
Hobby fan is a liar

The Chad

Oct 20, 2017, 1:39:48 PM10/20/17
On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:18:38 -0700, Alexander Anthony Cain
<fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
01e652d0-5310-4a30...@googlegroups.com:

>> > Go find it, Chadlee.
>>
>> So you can't provide it.
>

> I can prove it.

Then do it, Hobbit.

> you are the one bragging about your television.
> Go on the DVR, watch the episode.

I don't use my DVR for shitty television.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 1:42:17 PM10/20/17
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 1:39:48 PM UTC-4, narcissistic sociopath and obsessive mentally ill man-child Chadlee Anvil Bryant AKA The Chad AKA Chad Bryant AKA chadabryant AKA Chad Bryant AKA Scott Off AKA...you know what, this would go on forever so let's just stop there... wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:18:38 -0700,
> <fitnessf...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> 01e652d0-5310-4a30...@googlegroups.com:

> >> So you can't provide it.
> >

> > I can prove it.
>
> Then do it, Hobbit.

I don't have to prove it, Chadlee.
I've told you how and when to find it.

> > you are the one bragging about your television.
> > Go on the DVR, watch the episode.
>
> I don't use my DVR for shitty television.

Then you are SOL, aren't you?
It's also not "shitty television", or are you only calling it that because I worked background on it and ended up being seen?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 2:17:01 PM10/20/17
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:10:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Hobby fan is a liar

Good grief, man, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dense.

robert stickler

Oct 20, 2017, 6:13:05 PM10/20/17
hobby fan is a racist.

Lee Quent

Oct 20, 2017, 7:00:18 PM10/20/17
The Chad was thinking very hard :
Translation: I don't own a DVR.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017, 10:39:22 PM10/20/17
Prove it, moron.

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 2:33:57 AM10/21/17
hobb...@yahoo.com explained :
Have you ever slept with a black woman, or man?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 5:46:49 AM10/21/17
I've kissed an African-American woman, but haven't slept with one.

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 7:43:58 AM10/21/17
Your disturbing honesty makes it clear that you are a racist. Would it kill you just to try sleeping with someone of a different color to you own?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 21, 2017, 7:56:46 AM10/21/17
No, dipstick. I haven't slept with a woman, period.

Scott Oof

Oct 21, 2017, 8:00:22 AM10/21/17
You mean you've never slept with a single woman because you find the color of their skin disgusting?

You are the worst kind of racist of all. Open your heart and let someone, *anyone* in - and stop being so judgmental.

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 9:48:09 AM10/21/17
Scott oof is a bigot

Lee Quent

Oct 21, 2017, 7:11:45 PM10/21/17
robert stickler submitted this idea :
> Scott oof is a bigot

Scott Oof vs hobbyfan is indeed a battle of the sexual giants!

Neither one has seen a vagina since the twin towers fell...

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2017, 8:53:14 PM10/21/17
They are both racists

Lee Quent