Chad to sue unifarva for libel?

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2016, 6:23:43 PM9/7/16
Heck yeah!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Sep 7, 2016, 6:58:29 PM9/7/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 5:23:43 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> Heck yeah!

on what grounds?
and I have WAY more of a reason to sue for libel him AND YOU too!

The Chad

Sep 7, 2016, 8:04:34 PM9/7/16
robert stickler wrote on Wed, 07 Sep 2016 15:23:30 -0700:

> Heck yeah!

I wouldn't get anything out of him except an ancient computer that was
probably stolen from a rent-to-own shithole after Arlinda queefed her
last meaty queef.

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2016, 9:40:01 PM9/7/16
He is dirt poor!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2016, 12:22:00 AM9/8/16
I see you have found a new favorite word.

The Chad

Sep 8, 2016, 12:27:13 AM9/8/16
robert stickler wrote on Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:39:59 -0700:

> He is dirt poor!

Billy Dee can't even afford dirt.

robert stickler

Sep 8, 2016, 12:40:15 AM9/8/16
he could if he got a job.

The Chad

Sep 8, 2016, 1:06:22 AM9/8/16
I see that you're still my motherfucking bitch.

Bow to me, you low-rent bootlicker.

Brad Chyant

Sep 9, 2016, 5:55:17 AM9/9/16
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
Hey Chad,

What do you think your boys will be when they grow up?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 9, 2016, 8:29:46 AM9/9/16
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 12:27:13 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
LMAO!

Brad Chyant

Sep 9, 2016, 10:59:30 AM9/9/16
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
> robert stickler wrote on Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:39:59 -0700:
>
>> He is dirt poor!
>
> Billy Dee can't even afford dirt.

That's a shame. From the looks of your shitheap of a house, it's your
number one asset.

Imagine what it would be worth if you could actually grow (and mow!)
some grass on it!

Brad Chyant

Sep 14, 2016, 6:12:17 AM9/14/16
hobb...@yahoo.com has brought this to us :
Well looky here - if isn't three of rspw's finest; Chad, wobbie and
Gilbert - the self proclaimed Mong Bros of Usenet!

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 14, 2016, 9:00:26 AM9/14/16
We never made that declaration. Go camping with the aborigines, why don't you?

robert stickler

Sep 14, 2016, 10:34:47 AM9/14/16
why does that idiot call me wobbie?

Brad Chyant

Sep 14, 2016, 3:03:32 PM9/14/16
hobb...@yahoo.com laid this down on his screen :
Precious few Aborigines around these parts, Superstar.

And even if there were a few of them about upper Amsterdam, you'd be
much more camp than them.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 13, 2017, 8:17:06 AM1/13/17
Brad Chyant submitted this idea :
a) Unemployed
b) Single
c) Institutionalized
d) Menendez Brothers Fan Club President and Treasurer

]v[etaphoid

May 11, 2018, 7:38:47 PM5/11/18
]v[etaphoid expressed precisely :
e) All of the above