(META) John Henry is a more decent human being on his worst day...

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 4:03:05 PM9/28/18
than Dink is on his best.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 4:06:47 PM9/28/18
On 2018-09-28 1:03 PM, To Chad or Not to Chad wrote:
> than Dink is on his best.

and both of then are twice the man you are

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 4:28:12 PM9/28/18
Shut your dick tickler, you shiftless shut-in.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:05:41 PM9/28/18
In article <pom2sn$17co$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
He slapped you good.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:09:15 PM9/28/18
i always beat him its because ,
he comes to a place where no one likes him and he doesn't like anyone
and you can figure out that logic

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 5:28:54 PM9/28/18
Low rent shitlords like Pissant Pisscent have ruined what was once a
great newsgroup and it's now my duty to rub their noses in the shit
piles of their meaningless lives.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:44:33 PM9/28/18
i told you he likes to rub people into his lard

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 7:35:41 PM9/28/18
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 4:03:05 PM UTC-4, To Chad or Not to Chad wrote:
> than Dink is on his best.

John's daughter left him because he was such an annoying loser and Jo-Jo himself can't pay his rent because no one wants to ride with him due to the fact that he's a smelly hippie.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:42:20 PM9/28/18
In article <pom6ei$1cqc$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
When you're done lying, done? thats a good little boy, now go to your
room.

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 9:44:09 PM9/28/18
You have such little earning potential that you live with your mawmaw
while making your pathetic ends meet by playing dress-up and doing
random scut work for minimum wage, coffee cuck.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 10:00:29 PM9/28/18
In article <pomld4$191$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
Are your kids still in jail?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 10:11:13 PM9/28/18
I'm taking care of my family who loves me---unlike your mother, who killed herself when you were nine and your father who sent you to your batshit grandparents, all of which turned you into an asshole and sociopath. Not even your own sister will acknowledge you as kin. And what I do is more than "scut work" (???) and more than minimum wage, donut downer.

Fuck off and take your stupidity and ignorance somewhere where someone cares. Maybe to John Henry; just make sure when you take it to him, you use him as your Lyft driver. I hear he's pretty desperate for cash.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 10:11:38 PM9/28/18
No, but his sanity and empathy put out a restraining order against him a long time ago.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 10:20:31 PM9/28/18
In article <f1e322b8-0c11-43b6...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...
Best hope for the kids, if there is any hope left.

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 10:41:05 PM9/28/18
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:11:11 -0700, Alexander "Welcome to Subway!" Cain
wrote:

Once again you pretend that the fake me is actually me, but your midget
ass needs to be set straight on a few things.

> I'm taking care of my family

You're living at home for free while Mawmaw pays all of the bills.

> unlike your mother, who killed herself

My mother didn't commit suicide. You're starting to believe your own lies.

> your batshit grandparents

Both veterans and college graduates. My grandfather was an ordained
minister.

Your grandparents? First cousins.

My family life wasn't perfect, but yours turned you into a lazy,
shiftless, cowardly loser.

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 11:12:59 PM9/28/18
Chad lives at home in his moms' basement

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2018, 11:30:34 PM9/28/18
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:41:05 PM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil "I'm Not Gay, Really! Now cock holster!" Bryant posting and posing as The Chad wrote:

> Once again you pretend that the fake me is actually me, but your midget
> ass needs to be set straight on a few things.

Here's a tip, jackass. Maybe if you didn't act like such a sociopath, braggart, asshole and many, many other categories that would take up too many megabytes to list, it would be easier to tell the difference. Regardless, as I have written before, I could give a shit which one of you is "real" and which one of you is "fake". Both of you are losers and liars.

> > I'm taking care of my family
>
> You're living at home for free while Mawmaw pays all of the bills.

No, I'm taking care of my family. Unlike you, whose family refuses to acknowledge him.

> > unlike your mother, who killed herself
>
> My mother didn't commit suicide. You're starting to believe your own lies.

Your mother killed herself because she had a shit head for a son.
Why don't you follow in her foot steps? Given how you look, I'm sure that wouldn't be difficult.

> > your batshit grandparents
>
> Both veterans and college graduates. My grandfather was an ordained
> minister.

And they turned you into a complete tool.

> Your grandparents? First cousins.

LOL, no.
But what a pathetic attempt to insult someone.

> My family life wasn't perfect, but yours turned you into a lazy,
> shiftless, cowardly loser.

I am well-adjusted, intelligent, thoughtful, empathic and creative and know where I am going in life.

You are 42 years old and act like a four-year-old on your best day. Your family turned you into an asshole and fuck-up, and you don't show any signs of changing.

Your two sons are going to have criminal records before they turn 21, if they don't have them already.

The Chad

Sep 29, 2018, 2:59:36 PM9/29/18
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 20:30:32 -0700, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> I am 42 years old and act like a four-year-old on my best day. My
> family turned me into an asshole and fuck-up, and I don't show any
> signs of changing.

FTFY, coffee bitch.

Janithor

Sep 29, 2018, 3:18:45 PM9/29/18
x-no-archive: yes

On 9/29/2018 11:59 AM, The Chad wrote:

> I act like a four-year-old on my best day. My
> family turned me into an asshole and fuck-up, and I don't show any
> signs of changing.
Indeed. At least you're being honest with yourself Chad, that's always
the first step.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Sep 29, 2018, 3:44:37 PM9/29/18
The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pan$ea052$30895990$8b1687fc
$79dd...@null.net:

>> I am 42 years old and act like a four-year-old on my best day. My
>> family turned me into an asshole and fuck-up, and I don't show any
>> signs of changing.

Projection is a sad thing and can be seen as a cry for help, especially in
cases like The Ch(o)ad.

Do you have any ex-wives to discuss, loser?

Janithor

Sep 29, 2018, 4:09:06 PM9/29/18
x-no-archive: yes
Interesting how Chad has no support here from anyone. I wonder why that is?

%

Sep 29, 2018, 4:12:48 PM9/29/18
in a word , " emmett "

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2018, 4:13:25 PM9/29/18
Wow. You are projecting worse than a 1980s drive-in movie theater.
I only hope you one day get help for your obvious severe mental problems.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2018, 4:14:29 PM9/29/18
On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 3:44:37 PM UTC-4, Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote:
> The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote in news:pan$ea052$30895990$8b1687fc
> $79dd...@null.net:
>
> >> I am 42 years old and act like a four-year-old on my best day. My
> >> family turned me into an asshole and fuck-up, and I don't show any
> >> signs of changing.
>
> Projection is a sad thing and can be seen as a cry for help, especially in
> cases like The Ch(o)ad.

It's amazing, isn't it?
I mean, he attempted to post-edit and "insult" me, yet every single word in that order could describe him and his behavior. It's almost eerie how he projected. It's like he knows how fucked up he is but is scared to admit to it.

> Do you have any ex-wives to discuss, loser?

At least two...

robert stickler

Sep 29, 2018, 4:17:15 PM9/29/18
Oh look. Chadlee changing around posts again.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 9:08:13 AM9/30/18
Janithor used his keyboard to write :
We're disappointed for his sons.

It's not fair that they will grow up with criminal records, ugly
girlfriends and poor dietrary habits just because their borth father
was a halfwit...