So Roseanne gets canceled yet the view can openly mock Christians

robert stickler

May 29, 2018, 10:03:22 PM5/29/18
Yet nothing is done. #liberalhypocrisy

me

May 29, 2018, 11:25:00 PM5/29/18
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 10:03:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yet nothing is done. #liberalhypocrisy

they didn't mock all Christians, just dipshit Christians like you

robert stickler

May 29, 2018, 11:46:23 PM5/29/18
Yeah they did.

me

May 30, 2018, 12:35:26 AM5/30/18
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 11:46:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah they did.

no they didn't

robert stickler

May 30, 2018, 1:52:13 AM5/30/18
Yeah they did

me

May 30, 2018, 3:19:58 AM5/30/18
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:52:13 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah they did

never happened

robert stickler

May 30, 2018, 5:23:11 AM5/30/18
Lol liberals live in fantasy

me

May 30, 2018, 2:26:56 PM5/30/18
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5:23:11 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol liberals live in fantasy

lol conservatives live in fantasy

Freezer

May 30, 2018, 3:07:15 PM5/30/18
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Yet nothing is done. #liberalhypocrisy

Do you actually know what The View did (and which one of them did
it) or are you just mindlessly parroting whatever meme is passing
in the Rightwingosphere in support of Roseanne?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

May 30, 2018, 3:59:07 PM5/30/18
Conservatives have taken over the country

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2018, 6:27:47 PM5/30/18
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 3:07:15 PM UTC-4, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
> > Yet nothing is done. #liberalhypocrisy
> >

> Do you actually know what The View did

ate an entire carrot cake then complained about how they are fat?
(it's all women on it...right?)

Freezer

May 30, 2018, 6:30:30 PM5/30/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter DoW #420 <fn...@invalid.invalid>
post, the terroists win.

>>Do you actually know what The View did (and which one of them
>>did it) or are you just mindlessly parroting whatever meme is
>>passing in the Rightwingosphere in support of Roseanne?
>

> Take off the blinders moron.

Do you only know how to respond with insults instead of answers?

The Chad

May 31, 2018, 12:06:43 AM5/31/18
On Tue, 29 May 2018 19:03:19 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Yet nothing is done.

The perverted "Christianity" of you and your booger-eating clan *is* a
mental illness, you sped.

robert stickler

May 31, 2018, 12:11:25 AM5/31/18
Lol you're going to burn in hell.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2018, 12:47:17 AM5/31/18
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:06:43 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> mental illness

Explains you a lot.

The Chad

May 31, 2018, 3:13:09 PM5/31/18
On Wed, 30 May 2018 21:11:23 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> Lol you're going to burn in hell.

The Bible says nothing about "Helll", you festering dick pimple.

The Chad

May 31, 2018, 4:24:39 PM5/31/18
On Thu, 31 May 2018 13:17:54 -0600, Skeeter DoW #420 wrote:
> Yes it does.
>
> https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

Improper translation. The notion of "Hell" is based on Dante's Inferno.

Go smack down yourself, Skkkooter.

robert stickler

May 31, 2018, 8:59:38 PM5/31/18
Lol Chad is the dumbest mother effer I've ever seen.

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 1, 2018, 7:44:05 AM6/1/18
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 10:03:22 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yet nothing is done. #liberalhypocrisy

Christians are made to be mocked

P-Dub

Jun 1, 2018, 8:50:20 AM6/1/18
You spelled LIBTARD wrong. Libtard.

The proper sentence is : LIBTARDS are made to be ridiculed and mocked.

me

Jun 1, 2018, 11:43:27 AM6/1/18
well, with that kind of witty come back, is it any wonder we mock conservatives?

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 1:48:39 PM6/1/18
I'm celebrating the death of the democratic party

me

Jun 1, 2018, 7:20:24 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:48:39 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm celebrating the death of the democratic party

I'm celebrating the death of the republican party

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 8:32:55 PM6/1/18
Lol we are taking over the country

me

Jun 1, 2018, 8:48:26 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 8:32:55 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol we are taking over the country

what country?

robert stickler

Jun 1, 2018, 9:55:15 PM6/1/18
America

me

Jun 1, 2018, 10:32:30 PM6/1/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:55:15 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> America

must be another America somewhere else, because it certainly isn't this one

robert stickler

Jun 2, 2018, 12:50:46 AM6/2/18
Yeah huh

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 2, 2018, 10:10:18 PM6/2/18
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 1:48:39 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I'm celebrating the death of the democratic party

the blue wave is coming, you jackass.
you conservofucks are fixing to lose lots of congressional seats because of the idiot trvmp.

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 2, 2018, 10:11:34 PM6/2/18
On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 12:50:46 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah huh

no
EVERYONE I know hates trump.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 2, 2018, 11:18:27 PM6/2/18
On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 12:50:46 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah huh

you should have your computer taken away and your hands broken.

%

Jun 2, 2018, 11:29:22 PM6/2/18
hi dog meat

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2018, 12:29:29 AM6/3/18
Cat chow

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 3, 2018, 2:07:30 PM6/3/18
On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 12:29:29 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Cat chow

shiteater

The Chad

Jun 3, 2018, 7:47:11 PM6/3/18
On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 20:52:17 -0600, Skeeter DoW #420 wrote:

>>no EVERYONE I know hates trump.
>

> So you live in the ghetto?

Fuck off, racist.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2018, 8:58:24 PM6/3/18
Chad is very racist

%

Jun 3, 2018, 9:35:11 PM6/3/18
On 2018-06-03 5:58 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad is very racist

yes he is

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2018, 10:09:14 PM6/3/18
I've never talked to anyone more racist then him.

The Chad

Jun 3, 2018, 10:34:38 PM6/3/18
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:09:11 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> I've never talked to anyone more racist than my mom.

FTFY, you retarded pussy.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2018, 11:44:45 PM6/3/18
lol cum say that to my face you virgin manchild pussy ass jobless welfare addict.

The Chad

Jun 3, 2018, 11:45:46 PM6/3/18
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 20:44:43 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 10:34:38 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:09:11 -0700, robert stickler wrote:
>>
>> > I've never talked to anyone more racist than my mom.
>>
>> FTFY, you retarded pussy.
>
> lol cum say that to my face

LOL, learn to spell, you retarded spawn of a truck stop whore.

robert stickler

Jun 3, 2018, 11:55:29 PM6/3/18
lol cum say that to my face you fat ass, jobless, welfare addict. it must really suck to be in your mid 40's and not even have a freaking job. you should get a job like me and then you might be able to afford nice things like i have. you'll forever be alone and jobless and a virgin. face it, i rule your pathetic fat ass.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 4, 2018, 6:11:15 AM6/4/18
robert stickler laid this down on his screen :
> Lol Chad is the dumbest mother effer I've ever seen.

Yep, he cites a fictitious book as proof positive of what's real and
not.

Stupid cunt should be glad. At least that means he *may* not be going
to hell in a handbasket...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 4, 2018, 6:17:49 AM6/4/18
robert stickler explained :
Nice work. Just like your nephew, you've scared Chadlee off again,
Robert...

At any rate - be glad. In Chadlee's case, he's never *fucked* anyone
more racist than his mother!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2018, 12:31:24 PM6/4/18
Irony meter: destroyed

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 4, 2018, 12:31:45 PM6/4/18
calling someone 'retarded' is also racist, Chadlee.

robert stickler

Jun 4, 2018, 1:25:54 PM6/4/18
We wont be hearing from chadlee again

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 4, 2018, 6:57:50 PM6/4/18
first defense of a coward troll loser like you chud fuckles.

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 4, 2018, 6:59:45 PM6/4/18
shut you wage slave virgin ass, mommys toy.

The Chad

Jun 4, 2018, 9:22:46 PM6/4/18
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 20:55:27 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 11:45:46 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

>> > lol cum say that to my face
>>
>> LOL, learn to spell, you retarded spawn of a truck stop whore.
>
> lol cum say that to my face

LOL, you're a nothing, retarded spawn of a truck stop whore.

> fat ass, jobless, welfare addict

Queefy Dee Paulus has nothing to do with this.

> it must really suck to be in your mid 40's

Wrong.

> and not even have a freaking job.

Wrong.

> you should get a job like me

I have a better job than you, retarded spawn of a truck stop whore.
Education, skill, and an IQ over 75 helps.

> and then you might be able to afford nice things like i have.

You live at home, drive a shit car that your truck stop whore mother
piced out for you, and have never went anywhere or done anything with
your life. Shut your hole.

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 4, 2018, 10:19:35 PM6/4/18
no reply to me=vindication of my post, you common ass mommy basement dwelling trollshit

The Chad

Jun 4, 2018, 10:21:21 PM6/4/18
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 19:19:33 -0700, Billy Dee Paulus wrote:

> no reply to me=I'm irrelevant

FTFY, welfare fraud.

robert stickler

Jun 5, 2018, 12:02:18 AM6/5/18
Lol I have a better job then chadlee has ever dreamed of having. I make more an hour then he could ever dream of having. Its hilarious how jealous he is of me. Poor chadlee, you could have nice things like I do if you'd get off your fat ass and get a job.

The Chad

Jun 5, 2018, 12:17:11 AM6/5/18
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 21:02:16 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> I have a better job

...than almost no one.

You do grunt work for grunt pay.

robert stickler

Jun 5, 2018, 1:54:15 AM6/5/18
Lol I make more then you have your entire life fat boy.

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 5, 2018, 4:53:06 AM6/5/18
post alteration-another sign you are a hackneyed burnt 0ut troll

Robby Trvmphumper

Jun 5, 2018, 4:56:09 AM6/5/18
lol/
and your jealous as ass fuck, loserchad.

robert stickler

Jun 5, 2018, 12:08:05 PM6/5/18
That's all chadlee does is switch posts around.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 5, 2018, 12:19:34 PM6/5/18
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 12:17:11 AM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
You sound a mite jealous, Chadlee.

Janithor

Jun 5, 2018, 12:25:21 PM6/5/18
x-no-archive: yes
You could've had % on your side, a powerful ally, but you blew it, Dink.
Then again by now you're probably pretty good at blowing.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 5, 2018, 5:38:26 PM6/5/18
On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 12:25:21 PM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 6/5/2018 9:19 AM, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> ...than almost no one.
> >>
> >> You do grunt work for grunt pay.
> >
> > You sound a mite jealous, Chadlee.
>
> You could've had % on your side, a powerful ally, but you blew it, Dink.

I give a shit. Really.

The Chad

Jun 6, 2018, 1:48:01 AM6/6/18
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 01:53:04 -0700, Billy Dee Paulus wrote:

> hackneyed burnt 0ut troll

You've been that way since you had to abandon your white-trash WebTV
terminal, queefer.