Well, which is it going to be, Hillary?

Trijcomm

Feb 5, 2016, 2:28:14 PM2/5/16
I find it very amusing how Hillary is contradicting herself and cracking under the pressure of the FBI investigation. First, she declares that the e-mails were not classified as top secret by the State Dept. and it wasn't her call. Then she turns around and makes that same call which she said WASN'T hers by claiming "over classification." Well, which is it, Hillary? And remember who is making this final classification. It is NOT just the State Dept. It is the intelligence COMMUNITY which involves 17 DIFFERENT AGENCIES! Yep, everybody is wrong but Hillary! Yep, yep! And the Demwits just soak it up! That may work in their Bizarro World party primaries where only the Bizarroites are involved but let's see what happens if the FBI comes down with an indictment (which from what I understand is now pretty likely) and the real world gets involved. The Demwits will be sorry they put all their eggs in one basket with Hillary. Those Demwits are going to have to change a lot of party rules to make way for Uncle Joe Biden!

s0183616

Feb 5, 2016, 2:37:27 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:28:14 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> I find it very amusing how Hillary is contradicting herself and cracking under the pressure of the FBI investigation. First, she declares that the e-mails were not classified as top secret by the State Dept. and it wasn't her call. Then she turns around and makes that same call which she said WASN'T hers by claiming "over classification." Well, which is it, Hillary? And remember who is making this final classification. It is NOT just the State Dept. It is the intelligence COMMUNITY which involves 17 DIFFERENT AGENCIES! Yep, everybody is wrong but Hillary! Yep, yep! And the Demwits just soak it up! That may work in their Bizarro World party primaries where only the Bizarroites are involved but let's see what happens if the FBI comes down with an indictment (which from what I understand is now pretty likely) and the real world gets involved. The Demwits will be sorry they put all their eggs in one basket with Hillary. Those Demwits are going to have to change a lot of party rules to make way for Uncle Joe Biden!

Umm, are you OK?

Trijcomm

Feb 5, 2016, 2:39:58 PM2/5/16
Too much to digest, eh? I guess if things aren't summed up in one or two sentences then it is hard for some folks to figure out.

s0183616

Feb 5, 2016, 2:52:12 PM2/5/16
You seem a little worked up.

me

Feb 5, 2016, 3:43:11 PM2/5/16
Yes, too much tin-foil conspiracy nonsense for any sane person to digest

me

Feb 5, 2016, 4:08:10 PM2/5/16
what's even funnier is that if this were a Republican candidate being investigated for this, Skippy would be falling all over himself saying it was a liberal agenda driven witch hunt, and the FBI was FAR overreaching their authority. Basically he would be making every excuse possible why this was NOT a big deal, but since it is a Democrat, she is equal to a serial killer or something.

Skippy also has this hilarious notion that all democrats like and support Hillary

s0183616

Feb 5, 2016, 4:23:45 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 4:08:10 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Skippy also has this hilarious notion that all democrats like and support Hillary

Or that people who are rooting for a Dem president are Democrats. While the Repubs have me so disgusted with them I am getting close to almost considering myself a Dem, I have usually in the past just considered myself anti-Republican (or really just against the anti-gay, anti-Muslim, anti-Obamacare, anti-Planned Parenthood group of misfits calling themselves Republicans right now).

me

Feb 5, 2016, 4:31:32 PM2/5/16
well see, this is also Skippy's game, he will continue to obsess with all things Hillary while conveniently ignoring the dumpster fire the GOP has become.

%

Feb 5, 2016, 4:35:57 PM2/5/16
and then up your bum

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 5, 2016, 4:37:28 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:28:14 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> I find it very amusing how Hillary is contradicting herself and cracking under the pressure of the FBI investigation. First, she declares that the e-mails were not classified as top secret by the State Dept. and it wasn't her call. Then she turns around and makes that same call which she said WASN'T hers by claiming "over classification." Well, which is it, Hillary? And remember who is making this final classification. It is NOT just the State Dept. It is the intelligence COMMUNITY which involves 17 DIFFERENT AGENCIES! Yep, everybody is wrong but Hillary! Yep, yep! And the Demwits just soak it up! That may work in their Bizarro World party primaries where only the Bizarroites are involved but let's see what happens if the FBI comes down with an indictment (which from what I understand is now pretty likely) and the real world gets involved. The Demwits will be sorry they put all their eggs in one basket with Hillary. Those Demwits are going to have to change a lot of party rules to make way for Uncle Joe Biden!

And this has WHAT to do with WWE or TNA??

Jason

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2016, 4:46:54 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:28:14 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> I find it very amusing how Hillary is contradicting herself and cracking under the pressure of the FBI investigation. First, she declares that the e-mails were not classified as top secret by the State Dept. and it wasn't her call. Then she turns around and makes that same call which she said WASN'T hers by claiming "over classification." Well, which is it, Hillary? And remember who is making this final classification. It is NOT just the State Dept. It is the intelligence COMMUNITY which involves 17 DIFFERENT AGENCIES! Yep, everybody is wrong but Hillary! Yep, yep! And the Demwits just soak it up! That may work in their Bizarro World party primaries where only the Bizarroites are involved but let's see what happens if the FBI comes down with an indictment (which from what I understand is now pretty likely) and the real world gets involved. The Demwits will be sorry they put all their eggs in one basket with Hillary. Those Demwits are going to have to change a lot of party rules to make way for Uncle Joe Biden!

Our own Chad Bryant is Hillary's relative so maybe she can ask him for advice.

Trijcomm

Feb 5, 2016, 5:01:12 PM2/5/16

> And this has WHAT to do with WWE or TNA??

I do believe I have ALWAYS said it's OK to make political posts as long as you interject wrestling posts as well. The problem with you is there is no shades of gray. And you LOVE to judge others by standards that you do not adhere to yourself. This is your typical MO. Now that you bring that up, why don't you go by the standards I DID bring up -- a wrestling post or posts besides just your political ranting? Where is that post with five positive points about the TNA and WWE? I'M WAITING!!!

Trijcomm

Feb 5, 2016, 5:02:16 PM2/5/16
I hope he's a good lawyer as well. She will need it. Even Hillary admits that the intelligence community is talking ALL about her!

me

Feb 5, 2016, 5:15:37 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 5:01:12 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:

> > And this has WHAT to do with WWE or TNA??
> >
> I do believe I have ALWAYS said it's OK to make political posts as long as you interject wrestling posts as well. The problem with you is there is no shades of gray. And you LOVE to judge others by standards that you do not adhere to yourself. This is your typical MO. Now that you bring that up, why don't you go by the standards I DID bring up -- a wrestling post or posts besides just your political ranting? Where is that post with five positive points about the TNA and WWE? I'M WAITING!!!

Since YOU don't make the rules around here, you can keep on waiting.

me

Feb 5, 2016, 5:16:23 PM2/5/16
huh, so I guess that is all you and anything resembling intelligence have in common, neither of you can stop talking about Hillary

The Chad

Feb 5, 2016, 6:34:18 PM2/5/16
On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:46:51 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> Our own Chad Bryant is Hillary's relative

So is anyone else who can trace their ancestry to Zacharie Cloutier.

Meanwhile, your family tree is still a rotted stump.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2016, 7:35:02 PM2/5/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 6:34:18 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:46:51 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>
> > Our own Chad Bryant is Hillary's relative
>
> So is anyone else

= snip =

Please to be removing your k00kery, thanks.

You can just go ahead and file "I am related to Hillary Clinton" in the folder with "A car crash caused me to grow two inches" and "I spin kicked a person". It's next to the fatter folder of "I am not insane".

The Chad

Feb 5, 2016, 8:13:07 PM2/5/16
On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:34:58 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:

> On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 6:34:18 PM UTC-5, The Chad wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:46:51 -0800, madeforzyngagames wrote:
>>
>> > Our own Chad Bryant is Hillary's relative
>>
>> So is anyone else
>
> = snip =
>
> Please to be removing your k00kery, thanks.

Just because you can't trace your family history back more than 50 years
doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

Then again, I'm from a much higher social class than you, so I shouldn't
be surprised about your bitter jealousy.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 6, 2016, 1:52:09 PM2/6/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 5:01:12 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:

> > And this has WHAT to do with WWE or TNA??
Where is that post with five positive points about the TNA and WWE? I'M WAITING!!!

I'd tell you to come get it out of my ass....but damn, last time I did that YOU ACTUALLY WENT IN THERE!!

Jason (And quite frankly you need a manicure)

hobb...@yahoo.com

Feb 6, 2016, 4:28:25 PM2/6/16
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:28:14 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> I find it very amusing how Hillary is contradicting herself and cracking under the pressure of the FBI investigation. First, she declares that the e-mails were not classified as top secret by the State Dept. and it wasn't her call. Then she turns around and makes that same call which she said WASN'T hers by claiming "over classification." Well, which is it, Hillary? And remember who is making this final classification. It is NOT just the State Dept. It is the intelligence COMMUNITY which involves 17 DIFFERENT AGENCIES! Yep, everybody is wrong but Hillary! Yep, yep! And the Demwits just soak it up! That may work in their Bizarro World party primaries where only the Bizarroites are involved but let's see what happens if the FBI comes down with an indictment (which from what I understand is now pretty likely) and the real world gets involved. The Demwits will be sorry they put all their eggs in one basket with Hillary. Those Demwits are going to have to change a lot of party rules to make way for Uncle Joe Biden!

Anyone care to guess if Swillary is getting the Dimwit nomination? IMPO, NO!

Trijcomm

Feb 6, 2016, 6:37:37 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 12:52:09 PM UTC-6, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 5:01:12 PM UTC-5, Trijcomm wrote:
> > >
> > > And this has WHAT to do with WWE or TNA??
> Where is that post with five positive points about the TNA and WWE? I'M WAITING!!!
>
> I'd tell you to come get it out

No wrestling posts? Then really -- just get the heck out. You don't belong here.

s0183616

Feb 6, 2016, 8:08:56 PM2/6/16
I hope Hillary doesn't get the Dem nom. My only concern is that the Dems cannot lose the presidency. It's a must win. However, I just don't see her as electable. Even though tons of people seem to disagree with me, I think the Dems probably have a better shot with Sanders. Clinton has a D&D score of 5 in charisma.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 12:37:51 AM2/7/16
Kinda like what your parents told you to do at the age of 11, huh?

Jason

Trijcomm

Feb 7, 2016, 12:50:59 AM2/7/16
This wasn't a wrestling post! This wasn't a wrestling post! This wasn't a wrestling post! And, furthermore ... This wasn't a wrestling post!

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 1:02:40 AM2/7/16
Wow, you are rapidly becoming unhinged. You are almost at Ben Carson levels of crazy.

Jason

Trijcomm

Feb 7, 2016, 1:34:54 AM2/7/16

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 2:21:14 AM2/7/16
My problem with Sanders is his almost near negative levels of interest in foreign policy. Or, really, let's face it, anything that does NOT involve "the banks" or income inequality.

This weeks' past debate brought that into vivid focus. The man has extreme tunnelvision. And even on those subjects he has no real plan for achieving free college education and upping the minimum wage once he becomes president and is face to face with Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and their rock solid majorities in congress.

I mean, from what I'm seeing now, a president Sanders would get **slaughtered** worst than Jimmy Carter.

Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

Jason

The Chad

Feb 7, 2016, 4:27:36 AM2/7/16
Your dad should have just put the gun to your head and pulled the trigger
before he ended up in Arlington based on a lie, Gary.

Yes, I know your old man was a fraud. Deal with it, cokehead cuntstain.

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 9:23:53 AM2/7/16
I think there's a potential for that. It's not my guess, but I don't have high confidence in my guess. That's worrisome. However, I also think there's high potential for Hillary to get slaughtered. I know all the news articles out there say she won't, but my observation of how difficult it is to watch her speak makes me believe otherwise.

I worry that the Dems have screwed the pooch on this one. The saving grace is that the Repubs have most definitely screwed the pooch.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 12:54:04 PM2/7/16
Whatever, Mr. Chad Stickler.

Jason

The Chad

Feb 7, 2016, 2:27:22 PM2/7/16
You're officially a spanked bitch, Gary.

I always win.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 10:10:11 PM2/7/16
You're officially Robby's shoeshine boy.

Jason

The Chad

Feb 7, 2016, 10:11:34 PM2/7/16
No, but you're still a spanked bitch who keeps sliding further and
further into irrelevance here.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 10:31:38 PM2/7/16
HAH! Look who's talking about irrelevance - the guy who shine Stickler's shoes and does who knows what else for him.

Jason (It's kind of sad, really. But also, perhaps, inevitable.)

The Chad

Feb 7, 2016, 10:47:03 PM2/7/16
Now you really are just my personal bitch.

Jason Todd!!!

Feb 7, 2016, 11:54:30 PM2/7/16
Shine 'em up good boy!

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Feb 10, 2016, 6:10:23 AM2/10/16
You have an awful lot of bitches, Chad.

However did you get to be so magnanimous?

Were weight problems ever a barrier to being so cool?

]v[etaphoid

Feb 10, 2016, 6:12:25 AM2/10/16
After serious thinking The Chad wrote :
Stop biting, Chad.

You make it far too easy for them to make you look stupid. Have some
self-repect!

You don't have to always play the Balky to their Cousin Larry...