does unifarva get prostate exams?

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 1:29:52 AM10/21/16
yes or no?

Galway Guy

Oct 21, 2016, 3:47:37 AM10/21/16
robert stickler formulated the question :
> yes or no?

Have you had a hepatitis exam?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 21, 2016, 4:53:36 AM10/21/16
none of your business and yes

Galway Guy

Oct 21, 2016, 5:31:05 AM10/21/16
It happens that The Brunei Bindlestiff formulated :
I heard Robbie got an A, a B and a C in his hepatitis test.

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 11:49:09 AM10/21/16
oh it's very much my business.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 21, 2016, 7:56:46 PM10/21/16
what is?

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 8:17:01 PM10/21/16
If you get prostate exams

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 6:47:48 AM10/22/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:17:01 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> If you get prostate exams

no, it isnt.

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 1:10:23 PM10/22/16
How so?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 1:51:54 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:10:23 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> How so?

my medical exams and results are private.
why should I tell you the results?

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 2:08:13 PM10/22/16
I'm your power of attorney

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 22, 2016, 3:46:52 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 2:08:13 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> I'm your power of attorney

then you have access to my medical history.

The Chad

Oct 22, 2016, 6:30:36 PM10/22/16
robert stickler wrote on Thu, 20 Oct 2016 22:29:48 -0700:

> yes or no?

No. They are impossible as long as the Indiana Queefer Beefer has his head
stuck up his ass.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 7:58:59 PM10/22/16
nobody asked you fatass

hobb...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2016, 8:05:36 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 6:30:36 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
ROTFLMAO!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:08:32 PM10/22/16
and this funnier than any other chbadrivel how?

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 8:30:09 PM10/22/16
Chad made a funny!

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 10:58:42 PM10/22/16
The Chad brought next idea :
You do realise that they can check your prostate via a blood test,
right Chad?

Not all of us elect to have a begloved doctor ram his fist up our arse,
like you...

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 11:00:06 PM10/22/16
robert stickler brought next idea :
> Chad made a funny!

Not really.

He made an analogy that appealed to people accostamed to having other
men put fingers inside them.

For the rest of us, it just seemed purile and false.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:52:02 AM10/23/16
Unifarva goes the finger in the ass route

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 29, 2016, 7:22:58 PM10/29/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Unifarva goes the finger in the ass route

im not tvrned on by that like you.

robert

Oct 29, 2016, 9:52:53 PM10/29/16
I'd let a girl do it