"Trump is An Idiot Who Doesn't Understand Laws Or How To Run The Government"

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 8, 2017, 11:44:54 PM6/8/17
That's the defense Fox News and the White House are peddling to explain away Comey's testimony!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 9, 2017, 12:22:16 AM6/9/17
Wait a minute. Do you even know what quote marks MEAN? Tell us EXACTLY who said this and make sure it is their EXACT words. I listened to Fox News some tonight and heard nothing of the kind.

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 9, 2017, 12:43:10 AM6/9/17
I'm summarizing. And reading between the lines.

Jason

Trijcomm

Jun 9, 2017, 1:01:49 AM6/9/17
In other words, you don't know what a quote is. I think even the middle schooler who posts here knows what quotations mean. You get the middle school dunce hat this round because you just illustrated EXACTLY what fake news is. Quotes that aren't quotes.

Aldrichtom

Jun 9, 2017, 2:55:24 AM6/9/17
He stated it was his quote, hence fore the quote marks are legit, the quote
possibly was wrong, the punctuation is not.

You have to be a complete fool not to see Trump is not running the
Government, and to adhere to the shallow type of reporting from FOX for
false comfort zone is setting up your self for a real let down
The time is only shortly over the horizon that some event or something is
going to raise it's head and Trump will look the fool and the true spiral
down will begin.
I don't need any CNN to tell me this, all I have to do is watch the man.
The lies out of this man's mouth soon will make all other lying small
I have much disdain for Trumps character that if he would of been President
during the 1930's, I know in my heart he would of sided with Hitler

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 9, 2017, 3:46:13 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:01:49 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 11:43:10 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

> > > Wait a minute. Do you even know what quote marks MEAN? Tell us EXACTLY who said this and make sure it is their EXACT words. I listened to Fox News some tonight and heard nothing of the kind.
> >
> > I'm summarizing. And reading between the lines.
> >
> > Jason
>
> In other words, you don't know what a quote is. I think even the middle schooler who posts here knows what quotations mean.

You want a quote?? Here's a quote!

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

That's a quote if there ever was one!

Jason

me

Jun 9, 2017, 11:38:38 AM6/9/17
middle schooler fantasies. That's a tap out. You may go now.

Trijcomm

Jun 9, 2017, 11:43:51 AM6/9/17
On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 1:55:24 AM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> He stated it was his quote, hence fore the quote marks are legit, the quote
> possibly was wrong, the punctuation is not.

Wrong, oh so wrong! You don't use quote marks to quote yourself! You use quote marks to quote somebody else! Go back to school and put on the dunce cap, but you must sit in the opposite corner of Todd. He would have a bad influence on you. After all, you are talking about conspiracy theories just like he does. Trump doesn't run the government. Who does? Little green men? Pshaw!

me

Jun 9, 2017, 12:03:31 PM6/9/17
You think Trump runs things? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?