robert troll arrested, deported, drawn and quartered

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 2014, 8:10:53 PM12/18/14
time to say bye bye to the unifarva posts

%

Dec 18, 2014, 8:12:53 PM12/18/14
madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> time to say bye bye to the unifarva posts

time to watch the google killfiler make an ass of georgia

SPAZZCATAZ.

Dec 18, 2014, 8:25:21 PM12/18/14
On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:10:53 PM UTC-5, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> time to say bye bye to the unifarva posts

lol
dink youre still a stupid bitch
will dockery buggering you still pedo fuck?

robert stickler

Dec 19, 2014, 12:30:49 PM12/19/14
On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:10:53 PM UTC-5, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> time to say bye bye to the unifarva posts

ha! fat chance on that ever happening!

Unifarva

Dec 19, 2014, 11:33:55 PM12/19/14
no shit bro

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

robert stickler

Dec 19, 2014, 11:52:03 PM12/19/14
he's been trying to get me off here for years but he never can.

Unifarva

Dec 19, 2014, 11:59:16 PM12/19/14
it is a washed up troll trying to recapture gloty.
pathetic

robert stickler

Dec 20, 2014, 9:28:05 PM12/20/14
totally agree old friend!

Unifarva

Dec 21, 2014, 7:32:20 PM12/21/14
lol
you see that pathetic chudster trying to keep with is?
its pathetically hilarious!!

robert stickler

Dec 22, 2014, 12:31:01 PM12/22/14
have you noticed nobody likes him?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Dec 22, 2014, 12:50:46 PM12/22/14

of course

robert

Dec 22, 2014, 7:59:51 PM12/22/14
On Monday, December 22, 2014 12:50:46 PM UTC-5, SPAZZCATAZ. wrote:
> of course

even I dont like his punk ass!