PING RSPWCC: The (Alleged) Comey Tapes...

Freezer

May 17, 2017, 9:20:05 AM5/17/17
So once Trump implied he had them, he'll either eventually have to
disclose them (Or it's Watergate 2.0) or he'll have to admit he
lied and there are no tapes.

My challenge to you, RSPWCC: Spin this so that this *isn't* a
massive fuck-up on Mango Mussolini's part.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:06:37 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:20:05 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> So once Trump implied he had them, he'll either eventually have to
> disclose them (Or it's Watergate 2.0) or he'll have to admit he
> lied and there are no tapes.
>
> My challenge to you, RSPWCC: Spin this so that this *isn't* a
> massive fuck-up on Mango Mussolini's part.

You obviously don't have the slightest idea of what Trump said relating to Comey. He said the guy better hope the exchange wasn't taped. That does NOT imply ANYTHING! Good grief, man! Where do you get this garbage from?

Jason Todd!!!

May 17, 2017, 1:17:02 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:06:37 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:20:05 AM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> > So once Trump implied he had them, he'll either eventually have to
> > disclose them (Or it's Watergate 2.0) or he'll have to admit he
> > lied and there are no tapes.
> >
> > My challenge to you, RSPWCC: Spin this so that this *isn't* a
> > massive fuck-up on Mango Mussolini's part.
> >
> You obviously don't have the slightest idea of what Trump said relating to Comey.

How fortunate we are then, that Comey took notes!!!

He said the guy better hope the exchange wasn't taped. That does NOT imply ANYTHING! Good grief, man! Where do you get this garbage from?

That's right...keep playing that fiddle .....

Jason

Trijcomm

May 17, 2017, 1:42:12 PM5/17/17
Just because somebody takes notes doesn't mean they got it right. Just look at that guy who claimed Rosenstein threatened to quit. And why didn't Comey report this right away if it rose to the level of anything but just a conversation? Another tempest in a teapot.

Freezer

May 17, 2017, 2:13:34 PM5/17/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.

> You obviously don't have the slightest idea of what Trump said
> relating to Comey. He said the guy better hope the exchange
> wasn't taped.

* adds "implied" to the list *

me

May 17, 2017, 3:45:19 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:06:37 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
right. Trump threatening Comey is nothing. You touch yourself while watching Trump, don't you?

Jason Todd!!!

May 19, 2017, 11:43:26 PM5/19/17
...And while watching RAW.

Except when the women are on.

Jason (he's a gentleman!!)

Trijcomm

May 20, 2017, 2:27:56 AM5/20/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 1:13:34 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this Trijcomm post, the terroists win.
>
> > You obviously don't have the slightest idea of what Trump said
> > relating to Comey. He said the guy better hope the exchange
> > wasn't taped.
>
> * adds "implied" to the list *

Nothing was implied.

me

May 20, 2017, 2:32:25 AM5/20/17
Really? "Comey better hope he doesn't have tapes of our conversation" is not implying anything? Are you really that stupid? Of course you are