I didn't know Bill Clinton was living in Illinois

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Aug 9, 2017, 1:06:26 PM8/9/17

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 9, 2017, 5:53:36 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 1:06:26 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/hidden-camera-found-inside-womens-bathroom-at-illinois-walgreens.html

I will admit, AGLOP, if this post had had even 0.00000000000000000000001% of humor in it, I might have laughed.

Jason (keep trying tho'!)

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 10, 2017, 10:55:08 PM8/10/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 1:06:26 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/hidden-camera-found-inside-womens-bathroom-at-illinois-walgreens.html

Hey, AGLOP, By the By, you know who DOES live in Illinois??

That's right!! Your former House Speaker, and well known wrestling-coach/pedophile DENNY HASTERT! He was released from prison a few weeks ago.

Now THAT'S WHACHA CALL FUNNY!!!

Jason