Wheel of Fortune hosptial episode

michael...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 2:43:36 PM5/21/17
There was an episode of Woolery Wheel where the show opened with Chuck laid up in the hospital. He was in a body cast and said "This is what happens when you fuck with Jack Barry", then he fell into a coma. Jack Barry came on the set to guest host as the result of Chuck's absence and warned everyone "Don't nobody here fuck with me either." Does anybody have this episode?

michael...@gmail.com

May 22, 2017, 1:34:13 AM5/22/17
BUMP!

MrL0bstr

May 22, 2017, 2:16:43 AM5/22/17
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 2:43:36 PM UTC-4, michael...@gmail.com wrote:
> There was an episode of Woolery Wheel where the show opened with Chuck laid up in the hospital. He was in a body cast and said "This is what happens when you fuck with Jack Barry", then he fell into a coma. Jack Barry came on the set to guest host as the result of Chuck's absence and warned everyone "Don't nobody here fuck with me either." Does anybody have this episode?

I have it. I'll trade for that day's episode of nighttime Family Feud, where Richard Dawson came out and said "Let Jack Barry try that shit on me. I'll fuck him up."

michael...@gmail.com

May 22, 2017, 3:59:05 AM5/22/17
TRADE IS ON!!