There is hope for liberals!

Trijcomm

Apr 30, 2016, 7:03:56 AM4/30/16
This group is a microcosm that advertises the need for this type of scientific technological advance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/science-or-science-fiction-how-an-italian-doctor-hopes-to-perform-first-human-head-transplant-a7007676.html

me

Apr 30, 2016, 8:23:18 AM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:03:56 AM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> This group is a microcosm that advertises the need for this type of scientific technological advance.
>
> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/science-or-science-fiction-how-an-italian-doctor-hopes-to-perform-first-human-head-transplant-a7007676.html

this is good news for you! Though, before they can replace you head, they will have to pull it out of your ass first.

Trijcomm

Apr 30, 2016, 3:49:48 PM4/30/16
Can't reverse this one. You should get your head examined! Maybe you will qualify!

me

Apr 30, 2016, 4:24:23 PM4/30/16
So, what you're saying is, there's no hope for you. That's what I thought.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 30, 2016, 6:40:02 PM4/30/16
WEAK, WEAK, WEAK. He burned you and you had nothing to come back with.
Jason

Trijcomm

Apr 30, 2016, 8:35:13 PM4/30/16
No, I burned you ALL!

me

Apr 30, 2016, 8:45:42 PM4/30/16
adds "burned" to the list

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 30, 2016, 9:39:36 PM4/30/16
He's cute when he gets all hyper with the exclamation marks.

Jason (I mean, it's a stupid cute, a retarded cute, but still...)

Trijcomm

Apr 30, 2016, 9:46:34 PM4/30/16
Seeing that you have two in your moniker, it doesn't work too well for you,