4 dead at Annapolis newspaper - shooter caught.

Freezer

Jun 28, 2018, 5:13:13 PM6/28/18
It's either a workplace shooting

or...

He's gonna start muttering about "fake news."

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

me

Jun 28, 2018, 5:39:38 PM6/28/18
in the last few days, Trump has pointed at the media and said "they are the enemy" and that idiot Milo said he couldn't wait for people to start shooting journalists, and then today, this happens. Totally unrelated though, I'm sure.

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2018, 8:03:08 PM6/28/18
Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

me

Jun 28, 2018, 8:11:58 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:03:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

that is a legal medical procedure you ignorant fuck, this is murder. Abortion is not murder, no matter how much you want to believe so

me

Jun 28, 2018, 8:12:31 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:03:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

and naturally you are fine with journalists being killed since your boy ordered the hit

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2018, 8:34:27 PM6/28/18

me

Jun 28, 2018, 8:58:56 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:34:27 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

yeah, just what I thought, selective outrage on your part

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2018, 9:17:10 PM6/28/18
I care about babies. You hate them

me

Jun 28, 2018, 10:04:21 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 9:17:10 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I care about babies. You hate them

I love babies. Fetuses are not babies. You love fetuses, but you hate babies

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 28, 2018, 11:23:51 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:03:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

Where is the outrage when your stupidity shows in rspw?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jun 28, 2018, 11:24:22 PM6/28/18
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:03:08 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?

You can not and do not equate abortion with public shootings.

Your trolling is as poor as your social skills.

You = fail

robert

Jun 28, 2018, 11:45:41 PM6/28/18
Lol I can do whatever I please

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 5:41:24 AM6/29/18
Freezer presented the following explanation :
> It's either a workplace shooting
>
> or...
>
> He's gonna start muttering about "fake news."

Way to score some cheap points...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 5:42:53 AM6/29/18
me wrote :
> On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:34:27 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
>> Where is the outrage when the left is murdering millions of babies a year?
>
> yeah, just what I thought, selective outrage on your part

Where is your outrage at this latest mass murder?

Oh that's right - you were too busy claiming it was a hit ordered by
your President. No wonder he is trying to fix you - you are broken...

Freezer

Jun 29, 2018, 6:32:05 AM6/29/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

> Way to score some cheap points...

I learned from the best/worst.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 6:37:13 AM6/29/18
Freezer brought next idea :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> Way to score some cheap points...
>
> I learned from the best/worst.

Socrates? Aristotle? Janet Reno?

And here we were thinking you were impervious to education...

Freezer

Jun 29, 2018, 6:40:25 AM6/29/18
And it turns out it was a combo of workplace shooting and what I
thought would be option three ("targeting his ex"). Sort of.

The guy sued the newspaper for defamation for reporting on his
harassment conviction. The judge dismissed the case on grounds of
the paper not printing anything that wasn't in the public record.
The appellate judge upheld the dismissal, noting that he never
actually disputed anything the paper printed.

He naturally represented himself both times.

So Trump and his rhetoric is blameless. This time.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 29, 2018, 7:41:41 AM6/29/18
Freezer was thinking very hard :
> And it turns out it was a combo of workplace shooting and what I
> thought would be option three ("targeting his ex"). Sort of.

ROFL! So you were right all along!

It wasn't a workplace shooting, and it sure as shite wasn't Trump's
doing - instead it was a personal vendetta from a gun-toting American
nutjob. Just as you predicted as your unwritten option three...

Are you sure Trump hasn't approached you to head up his new space
agency, you rocket-scientist, you...

> The guy sued the newspaper for defamation for reporting on his
> harassment conviction. The judge dismissed the case on grounds of
> the paper not printing anything that wasn't in the public record.
> The appellate judge upheld the dismissal, noting that he never
> actually disputed anything the paper printed.
>
> He naturally represented himself both times.
>
> So Trump and his rhetoric is blameless. This time.

The hate game is all you have left. Keep on blaming Trump, beating
those drums and selling those guns...

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2018, 8:12:16 AM6/29/18
I'm with Alex on this one. Stickler thinks President Trump can do no wrong, and accepts anything on Fox News as gospel, when it clearly isn't, as evidenced by Sean Hannity's haterizing rant on the radio yesterday.

Funny thing. With a little adjustment in certain parts of the face, Hannity could be Shane McMahon's twin brother. And the McMahons are Republicans, you know.

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2018, 12:05:11 PM6/29/18
Sean hannity is awesome
Message has been deleted

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 2:23:17 AM6/30/18
me wrote on 30/06/2018 :
> when the president claims that journalists are the enemy of the people, and
> he has ignorant supporters like Robert, yes, he ordered a hit.

ROFL! You may just be the most bigoted person in America! Better hope
Trump doesn't put a hit out on you...

> Now shoo,
> back to Australia for you, the extent of your knowledge of American politics
> has already been reached.

I know what treason is, and if anyone could prove that you also had
enough sense to understand what it is, they'd charge you with it.

If you hate your country so much, why don't you move out?

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 2:24:26 AM6/30/18
hobb...@yahoo.com laid this down on his screen :
We're throught the looking glass here people.

Amazing insight...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 2:26:15 AM6/30/18
you clearly do NOT understand what treason is

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 5:27:06 AM6/30/18
Obama committed it

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 5:39:50 AM6/30/18
me was thinking very hard :
Err, isn't that what I just said about you?

Have you moved from the, "Lalala - I'm not listening" defence to the
patented, "I know you are but what am I" school of self defence?

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2018, 6:19:13 AM6/30/18
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 5:27:06 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Obama committed it

No, he didn't, dimwit. There's a clean-up on aisle five. Attend to it!

me

Jun 30, 2018, 11:07:10 AM6/30/18
If you think what I said was anywhere near treason, you obviously don't know what treason is. Does that clear it up for you?

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 3:05:14 PM6/30/18
Obama committed treason

me

Jun 30, 2018, 6:02:55 PM6/30/18
On Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 3:05:14 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Obama committed treason

Trump is a pedophile

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:06:09 PM6/30/18
me presented the following explanation :
Again, that's exactly what I just said to you, Boingflick Kid!

"I know what treason is, and if anyone could prove that you also had
enough sense to understand what it is, they'd charge you with it.

If you hate your country so much, why don't you move out?"

You said that your President ordered a hit on four journalists. So
answer the question and explain why you just don't leave USA if you
hate it so much and want to spew treasonous bile about your countrymen
and leader...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 8:08:50 PM6/30/18
because I am going to stick around and make this country better, right now our leaders deserve nothing but hate and contempt, if you ever stood for anything n your life, you would see that, but you haven't. And, once again, please learn what treason is.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 8:12:27 PM6/30/18
me laid this down on his screen :
Treason is betrayal at a national level, normally perpetrated by men
without morals, ethics or integrity - just a blind belief that their
own way is the only way everyone else should have to live their lives.

Do you truly believe that unless I hated your leaders as much as you
that it means I am incapable of holding core beliefs? Are you truly as
shallow and intellectually empty as your previous statement made you
sound?

You couldn't make a chicken noodle soup better, never mind a country...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 8:25:07 PM6/30/18
there's that amazing pretentious douchebag way of saying a lot without saying anything of any importance. Still not clear on what treason is, eh?

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 9:16:38 PM6/30/18
They say to never debate morons - they drag you down to their level and
thgen beat you with experience. Never is this more plain than when
attempting to explain something to you!

"Treason is betrayal at a national level". I realise a couple of those
words had multiple syllables, but I really can't make it any simpler,
you treasonous dog...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 10:03:38 PM6/30/18
Good! I am glad you understand why I never attempt to debate you!

> "Treason is betrayal at a national level". I realise a couple of those
> words had multiple syllables, but I really can't make it any simpler,
> you treasonous dog...

Yeah, and you are STILL wrong about what treason is. You are such a pretentious douchebag that you cannot even admit you are wrong!

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2018, 10:13:49 PM6/30/18
Nothing a liberal has ever done has made the country better.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 11:00:14 PM6/30/18
me submitted this idea :
Treason is being a nationalist in your eyes. You deny the obvious
definition, but are too stupid to present an alternative.

You have zero leadership capacity in your comic book toting life...

me

Jun 30, 2018, 11:10:07 PM6/30/18
No, my definition of treason is exactly what it says, something you cannot seem to grasp. You don't know the definition.

YOU are the one making up alternate definitions of treason. This is your worst troll attempt yet.

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2018, 11:57:25 PM6/30/18
"Exactly what it says"? Did you just look it up? Most definitions will
cite words to the effect of, "national betrayal" which is exactly what
*I* wrote.

> YOU are the one making up alternate definitions of treason. This is your
> worst troll attempt yet.

Let's hear your definition, Roget. Or keep screaming at the sun,
whatever floats your monosyllabic boat...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 12:51:41 AM7/1/18
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Now fuck off

robert

Jul 1, 2018, 2:13:12 AM7/1/18
Obama betrayed America

me

Jul 1, 2018, 2:44:04 AM7/1/18
On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 2:13:12 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Obama betrayed America

Trump rapes children

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 3:30:33 AM7/1/18
So after all that, you agree with me, despite arguing the point for the
past five posts? Either you've just looked it up and learned the
meaning for the first time, or you truly do believe that "national
betrayal" and "betraying one's country" do not mean the same thing.

Fucking idiot...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 3:30:57 AM7/1/18
me wrote :
> On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 2:13:12 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
>> Obama betrayed America
>
> Trump rapes children

Your mother raises moron/s...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 3:53:34 AM7/1/18
where have I betrayed my country? Look, just admit it, you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and you got called on it. Move on.

me

Jul 1, 2018, 3:53:58 AM7/1/18
Your mother should have swallowed

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 4:54:33 AM7/1/18
me wrote :
> On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 3:30:57 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> me wrote :
>>>
>>> Trump rapes children
>>
>> Your mother raises moron/s...
>
> Your mother should have swallowed

As long as we're repeating, your mother raises moron/s...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 4:56:14 AM7/1/18
me brought next idea :
You can't even follow a train of thought, can you?!?

You said five times I didn't know what treason was before eventually
posting your own definition. Which was virtually identical to mine.

You stupid, treasonous dog...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:12:42 AM7/1/18
On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 4:54:33 AM UTC-4, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> me wrote :

> >> Your mother raises moron/s...
> >
> > Your mother should have swallowed
>
> As long as we're repeating, your mother raises moron/s...

and you're mother should have swallowed

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:16:16 AM7/1/18
you ignorant fool, can you read? I mean, are you capable of reading comprehension? Just to prove that you are the dipshit we all know you are, here is the merriam webster definition:

1 : the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Saying the president ordered hits on journalists, or being ok with him getting assassinated are not overt acts to overthrow the government of the state, nor did I kill or injure the president. You are wrong. No lawyer on the planet would agree with you, admit defeat and run away.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:37:09 AM7/1/18
It happens that me formulated :
You said that already (to about 28 different people).

And yet we're all still here pulling your pants down. But still nobody
will fuck you.

A bit like your mother...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:37:44 AM7/1/18
and still you are wrong

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:38:08 AM7/1/18
me formulated the question :
Being impotent is not the same as being innocent.

The law does not reward stupid, lazy treasonous dogs...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:39:54 AM7/1/18
me explained on 1/07/2018 :
Why are you following me like the stench around your mother's
oft-pounded arsehole?

Isn't it Saturday night where you are?

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:42:02 AM7/1/18
why are you trolling this group? Do you not have a life? And you can try to make any lame excuses you want, you were wrong about the treason bit. You failed.

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:42:41 AM7/1/18
thank you for the tap out, this was weak as fuck. You may go now.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:43:28 AM7/1/18
me formulated on Sunday :
We'll see who's wrong when you end up in jail.

Hanging out with prison dicks, like your mother's hairy arsehole...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:44:22 AM7/1/18
keep dreaming! You got proven wrong, you can keep up with your weak ass attempts at a comeback, but you will continue to be wrong.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:44:23 AM7/1/18
That's nice.

Self-proclaimed tap outs because you don't understand a response...

me

Jul 1, 2018, 5:48:06 AM7/1/18
no, because you don't understand definitions of words. You. Are. Wrong.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 5:49:55 AM7/1/18
on 1/07/2018, me supposed :
You've got a funny idea of proof.

Proof is what you will find in threads of the last 24 hours in which
you have openly said you wanted someone to kill Trump and in which you
blamed him for ordering the hit on four journalists.

You're stupid, forgetful and a dirty, treasonous dog...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 1, 2018, 6:19:20 AM7/1/18
on 1/07/2018, me supposed :
Ooooh, punctuation and extra spacing.

"Without" is still one word though, dopey...

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2018, 2:24:43 PM7/1/18
You betrayed America

me

Jul 1, 2018, 2:50:24 PM7/1/18
which is still not treason you ignorant fuck

robert

Jul 1, 2018, 4:12:55 PM7/1/18
Obama committed treason

]v[etaphoid

Jul 3, 2018, 6:18:55 AM7/3/18
me pretended :
Conspiracy to assassinate the President is about as treasonous as
treason gets.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, you lecherous dog...

me

Jul 3, 2018, 8:54:40 AM7/3/18
please point out where I conspired to do anything of the sort. You can't, cause it never happened. You just continue to look more and more foolish. Walk away dumb ass, you lost.

You're right, ignorance is no excuse, perhaps next time you want to run your mouth you will understand the meaning of the words you use.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 3, 2018, 6:07:24 PM7/3/18
me explained on 3/07/2018 :
Treason, you lecherous dog.

Now stop humping my leg trying to distract from all of your previous
disgusting comments blaming and wishing death on others...

me

Jul 4, 2018, 7:16:05 PM7/4/18
you still don't understand what it means

]v[etaphoid

Jul 5, 2018, 4:51:33 AM7/5/18
me pretended :
Punctuation? Or wanting to kill the President?