(META) While most of you will sit at home tonight like the shut-in losers you are...

Nebuchadnezzar II

Jan 30, 2015, 9:56:32 PM1/30/15
...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.

My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.

Unifarva

Jan 30, 2015, 10:40:51 PM1/30/15

On 30 Jan 2015 09:55 PM ,Nebuchadnezzar II <cbrya...@aol.com> wrote:
> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
>
> My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.

lying sack of shit pissbum
if you hqad a life you would be out living it not lying your ass off about it on here.
you lose again chudbucket

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2015, 11:08:24 PM1/30/15
yes yes yes! unifarva 1, shit faced chad bryant zero!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2015, 12:14:22 PM1/31/15
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:56:32 PM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.

Um, that's not exactly something to be bragging about...

> My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.

You must have one hell of a low level of self-esteem to feel the need to post something like that.
Guess it could also be that you're a sociopath.

David E. Powell

Jan 31, 2015, 2:47:19 PM1/31/15
On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:56:32 PM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
>
> My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.

I'll be out tonight, but not with John Henry.

Anyway, peace be upon you both. Glad you two can meet up and have a couple together.

DEP

"We're getting the band back together." - Scott Hall

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Jan 31, 2015, 6:08:26 PM1/31/15
On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 2:47:19 PM UTC-5, David E. Powell wrote:
> On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:56:32 PM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
> > ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
> >
> > My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.
>
> I'll be out tonight, but not with John Henry.
>
> Anyway, peace be upon you both. Glad you two can meet up and have a couple together.

Let's hope they fight over who gets to drive.

Nebuchadnezzar II

Feb 1, 2015, 12:27:27 AM2/1/15
Alexander Cain (alex...@the-grip.net) wrote:

> On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:56:32 PM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
>> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
>

> Um, that's not exactly something to be bragging about...

Jealous much, friendless midget?

Nebuchadnezzar II

Feb 1, 2015, 3:51:53 AM2/1/15
"Unifarva" <unif...@robbycabal.com> wrote:

>> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
>>
>> My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.
>
> lying sack of shit pissbum

Who are you calling a "bum", hoosier moocher? I work 40+ hours a week. I
support myself and my family. I do not suck the welfare teat.

If it weren't for the government and the goodness of others, you wouldn't
have shit, other than your own. Please eat a round of buckshot.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 1, 2015, 7:25:57 AM2/1/15
thanks for outlining your status pissbum chudfuck

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2015, 9:27:36 AM2/1/15
On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 3:51:53 AM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
> "Unifarva" <unif...@robbycabal.com> wrote:
>
> >> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
> >>
> >> My life is great. Your life sucks. I win.
> >
> > lying sack of shit pissbum
>
> Who are you calling a "bum", hoosier moocher? I work 40+ hours a week. I
> support myself and my family. I do not suck the welfare teat.

And you felt the need to publicly post that because...?
Oh yea, because you are a sociopath, attention whore and idiot.

> If it weren't for the government and the goodness of others, you wouldn't
> have shit, other than your own. Please eat a round of buckshot.

Says the guy whose cholesterol level could take out a moose in estrus.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2015, 9:27:50 AM2/1/15
On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:27:27 AM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:

> > On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:56:32 PM UTC-5, Cygnus Beta wrote:
> >> ...I'm going out to have drinks with John Henry.
> >

> > Um, that's not exactly something to be bragging about...
>
> Jealous much, friendless midget?

Jealous that you went out drinking with a known bipolar schizophrenic? Not really.
Shame the two of you didn't argue over who was going to drive.

The Chad

Feb 2, 2015, 12:13:27 AM2/2/15
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
My status is "employed".

Your status is "mooch".

Fuck off, white trash leech.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2015, 12:16:50 AM2/2/15
Your status is "no one but you cares".

> Your status is "mooch".

Your status is "sociopath".

> Fuck off, white trash leech.

You really should, pathetic racist idiot.