Captain Kirk arrested for spanking his monkey

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

May 30, 2018, 2:52:57 PM5/30/18

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2018, 3:03:26 PM5/30/18
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 2:52:57 PM UTC-4, Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/30/man-caught-masturbating-tells-cops-hes-captain-kirk-from-star-trek.html
>

> Some stories are just TOO good to not post.

Actually, this was better off not being posted. So the guy's a little out there. Touched in the head out there, that is.

Pope Pinhead's been away a few days, then returns with a National Enquirer-worthy POS to waste space.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

May 30, 2018, 3:34:14 PM5/30/18
wrote in message
--

I didn't go anywhere, Chad's Bitch. I just hadn't found anything
interesting to post till now.

RSPW Tube

May 30, 2018, 10:32:24 PM5/30/18
"Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And
Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> Wrote in
message:
Shut up, you kike.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 30, 2018, 11:41:02 PM5/30/18
From: RSPW Tube <rspw...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re:Captain Kirk arrested for spanking his monkey
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 20:32:21 -0600 (MDT)

Bored tonight, Chadlee?

]v[etaphoid

May 31, 2018, 6:46:14 AM5/31/18
hobb...@yahoo.com has brought this to us :
Repeat after me, hobbyfan, "I not spank my monkey in public!"

Even if it's been five decades between drinks...

The Chad

May 31, 2018, 3:12:57 PM5/31/18
On Wed, 30 May 2018 20:32:21 -0600, "RSPW Tube" wrote:

> "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And
> Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> Wrote in message:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/30/man-caught-masturbating-tells-
cops-hes-captain-kirk-from-star-trek.html

>> Some stories are just TOO good to not post.
>>

> Shut up, you kike.

Come say that to my face, Nazi hillbilly.

robert stickler

May 31, 2018, 9:00:32 PM5/31/18
Lol my nephew said the same thing to you and your bitch ass chickened out.