when will so183616 emerge out of hibernation?

robert

Apr 28, 2016, 11:43:44 AM4/28/16
i wanna know.

s0183616

Apr 29, 2016, 2:15:34 PM4/29/16
On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 11:43:44 AM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> i wanna know.

I'm not hibernating.

robert

Apr 29, 2016, 3:34:56 PM4/29/16
You didn't post for days!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Apr 29, 2016, 4:15:44 PM4/29/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:34:56 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> You didn't post for days!

what did u say when ididnt post for months?

robert stickler

Apr 29, 2016, 11:32:34 PM4/29/16
That you died

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Apr 30, 2016, 2:13:43 PM4/30/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:32:34 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> That you died

come now robert!

robert

Apr 30, 2016, 3:15:03 PM4/30/16
I told everyone you died a Horrible ass death

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Apr 30, 2016, 7:46:13 PM4/30/16
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 3:15:03 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> I told everyone you died a Horrible ass death

what kind?

robert stickler

Apr 30, 2016, 9:39:24 PM4/30/16
Got caught in the gears of a combine

Unifarva

Apr 30, 2016, 9:57:48 PM4/30/16
On 4/30/2016 9:39 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> Got caught in the gears of a combine

t'hell?

robert stickler

May 1, 2016, 2:10:05 AM5/1/16
yeah i thought your blood and guts were all over the place.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 1, 2016, 3:38:11 AM5/1/16
why would i be anywhere near such a device?

robert

May 1, 2016, 2:46:10 PM5/1/16
Trying to get a farming job

SPAZZCATAZ.

May 1, 2016, 2:54:33 PM5/1/16
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Trying to get a farming job

why the fuck would i work on a farm?

robert stickler

May 1, 2016, 7:04:59 PM5/1/16
so you could make a living and not sponge off of chad and other taxpayers.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

May 1, 2016, 10:58:56 PM5/1/16
dont worry so m \uch about me and look into your own deficient life you wuss.
still living with your parents and mooching off them.

robert stickler

May 1, 2016, 11:12:17 PM5/1/16
How so?

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

May 2, 2016, 12:11:14 AM5/2/16
the only thing sponging off chad is his towel after he sweats from being oldies.

s0183616

May 2, 2016, 1:19:07 PM5/2/16
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 3:34:56 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> You didn't post for days!

Sometimes I forget about RSPW on the weekend.

robert

May 2, 2016, 5:49:01 PM5/2/16
well knock that crap off! or else!