Chad kicks Brad chyants' punk ass

robert

Sep 19, 2016, 6:15:56 PM9/19/16
Hell yes

Galway Guy

Oct 20, 2016, 3:55:06 PM10/20/16
robert laid this down on his screen :
> Hell yes

LOL! Never in either of our lifetime's Wob. That's just not the way
that cowards like Chad operate.

Hell - if Chadlee offended me in a dream, he'd better wake up and race
in here to apologise!

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 1:28:35 AM10/21/16
chad is a badass.

Galway Guy

Oct 21, 2016, 2:39:46 AM10/21/16
robert stickler has brought this to us :
Close.

Chad is a fatass.

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 11:53:03 AM10/21/16
did you see this chad?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 21, 2016, 7:48:52 PM10/21/16
yes.
did you, fatass?

robert stickler

Oct 21, 2016, 8:20:49 PM10/21/16
How dare you say that!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 6:46:07 AM10/22/16
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:20:49 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> How dare you say that!

its easy and very satisfying.

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 1:10:59 PM10/22/16
You always provoke him!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 1:49:41 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:10:59 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You always provoke him!

he runs rampant insulting everyone on here.

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 2:10:25 PM10/22/16
Only because you provoke him!

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 22, 2016, 3:43:20 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 2:10:25 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> Only because you provoke him!

no.
he butts into threads that have nothing to do with his sorry fat ass.

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 5:47:07 PM10/22/16
That's true.

Cottage cheese Chad does have a sorry, fat ass.

robert stickler

Oct 22, 2016, 8:31:26 PM10/22/16
Chad only insults you because you provoke him

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:37:41 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 8:31:26 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Chad only insults you because you provoke him

bullshit.
he insults me when im not talking about his fat ass.

robert

Oct 22, 2016, 8:39:29 PM10/22/16
No way!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 22, 2016, 8:41:22 PM10/22/16
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 8:39:29 PM UTC-4, robert wrote:
> No way!

yes way.

Galway Guy

Oct 22, 2016, 11:05:27 PM10/22/16
After serious thinking robert stickler wrote :
> Chad only insults you because you provoke him

Chad attempts to insults me - albeit always indirectly - because he
fears me.

There is nothing surer in this world.

It is the same reason he hides from me like a shithouse rat in a
drainpipe. He has been beaten down too many times before. I am fixing
him.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:51:13 AM10/23/16
Unifarva always provokes chad

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 6:03:01 AM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:51:13 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Unifarva always provokes chad

it is fun to prod a cornered rat.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 7:33:14 AM10/23/16
Then he shall destroy you

Galway Guy

Oct 23, 2016, 11:49:34 AM10/23/16
robert stickler formulated the question :
> Then he shall destroy you

Chad can destroy ten pounds of cheese a day.

Most other adversaries are well beyond him.

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 12:40:07 PM10/23/16
You see that chad?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 23, 2016, 2:18:46 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 12:40:07 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You see that chad?

you seen this you fatass cheese head chad?

robert stickler

Oct 23, 2016, 2:40:17 PM10/23/16
You see that chad?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 23, 2016, 4:43:36 PM10/23/16
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:40:17 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You see that chad?

you see this one bisquick breath?

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2016, 2:07:44 AM10/24/16
you see this chad?

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Oct 24, 2016, 2:13:25 AM10/24/16
you see this tchad?

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2016, 10:13:05 AM10/24/16
You see this chad?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Oct 24, 2016, 3:41:30 PM10/24/16
On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 10:13:05 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> You see this chad?

you see this mortimer snerd?

robert stickler

Oct 24, 2016, 3:49:37 PM10/24/16