Hey game show newsgroup dudes

Troutman

May 20, 2017, 8:45:14 PM5/20/17
You guys are the funniest and most entertaining thing to happen to RSPW in
a long time. It's incredibly boring here, with idiots like Jason Todd,
Michael Mottola and Scott Johnson posting nothing but political bullshit
that bores everyone else to tears. You game show ng guys are the only
entertainment RSPW gets these days. Don't stop, in fact post more!

Jason Todd!!!

May 21, 2017, 2:18:13 AM5/21/17
Of course, some people would just, um, NOT COME TO RSPW, Heinrich.

Jason

MrL0bstr

May 21, 2017, 2:47:07 AM5/21/17
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8:45:14 PM UTC-4, Troutman wrote:
We damn sure plan on it. And if you want to see more of it, come on over to alt.tv.game-shows!

Jason Todd!!!

May 21, 2017, 6:02:17 PM5/21/17
On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 8:45:14 PM UTC-4, Troutman wrote:
I have never said they weren't funny. My specific complaint was with the over-reliance on Ida Mufferbids. Therefore, I was, in fact, encouraging them to expand their horizons.

You could do the same thing, Heinrich. Start with standing upright!

Jason

Troutman

May 21, 2017, 8:26:55 PM5/21/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I don't know who this Heinrich person is, but you certainly seem to be
obsessed with him/her.

MrL0bstr

May 21, 2017, 10:54:29 PM5/21/17
Ida Mufferbids helped make The Price is Right popular, just as the current whore, Prye Zufferbids, is doing. Ida passed almost 4 years ago, have some respect for the deceased, will ya?

Jason Todd!!!

May 22, 2017, 12:14:08 AM5/22/17
Should i just call you Himmler then?

Jason

MrL0bstr

May 22, 2017, 1:32:42 AM5/22/17
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 6:02:17 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
Oh, and by the way, we don't just talk about "Ida Mufferbids." We also deliver these alternative game show facts:

Richard Dawson's real name was Richard Veisaid. He was knighted in the UK for his work on Match Game. So during fast money on Family Feud, whenever it was time to reveal how many people said a given answer, he would say "I, Sir Vieisaid." Ray Combs, Louie Anderson, Richard Karn, Al Roker, and Steve Harvey would pay tribute to Richard during fast money by saying "Our Sir, Veisaid!"

On Hot Potato, Bill Cullen literally tossed a potato at the contestants. It was funny.

Game show hosts and wrestlers shit their pants while on duty.

When a celebrity passes away, they compete on a game show called Celebrity Bucket Kickers.

Prye Zufferbids is Ida Mufferbids' successor on The Price is Right.

Anything else you need to know?

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jul 5, 2023, 1:31:14 AM7/5/23
BUMP!

More facts:

The current host of TPIR, which we call Dickard, pisses his pants instead. Given how he smells and looks like a hobo, Drew Carey is often mistaken for a homeless person.

Wheel 2000 is NEW! NE! NEW!

Ray Combs often called Forkom when he hosted Family Feud. Forkom is a collective of veteran game show hosts who provide advice on how to deal with rowdy contestants or audiences.

Richard Dawson let a child play with a FUCKING knife.

Peter Tomarken is our Lord and Savior.