does so183616. have a nice house?

robert

Feb 6, 2016, 2:45:36 PM2/6/16
Yes?

s0183616

Feb 6, 2016, 4:23:06 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 2:45:36 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> Yes?

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Only been in it for about 2 months.

robert stickler

Feb 6, 2016, 6:33:32 PM2/6/16
What color?

s0183616

Feb 6, 2016, 8:05:14 PM2/6/16
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 6:33:32 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> What color?

Standard brown brick on most of the front, some light brown stucco on the back.

robert

Feb 6, 2016, 10:44:46 PM2/6/16
> On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 6:33:32 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> > What color?
>
> Standard brown brick on most of the front, some light brown stucco on the back.

now i'll come on over.

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 1:13:49 AM2/7/16
You won't even be my FB friend. I don't know if we're ready to hang out in person :).

robert stickler

Feb 7, 2016, 11:21:30 AM2/7/16
I didn't know it was really you!

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 11:32:35 AM2/7/16
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 11:21:30 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I didn't know it was really you!

I told you it was.

robert

Feb 7, 2016, 8:42:24 PM2/7/16
I thought i was being tricked!

s0183616

Feb 7, 2016, 10:34:24 PM2/7/16
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 8:42:24 PM UTC-5, robert wrote:
> I thought i was being tricked!

Naah, no trick.

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 12:28:02 AM2/8/16
well send another one bro!

s0183616

Feb 8, 2016, 8:38:58 AM2/8/16
I can't. I think you blocked me.

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 9:25:28 AM2/8/16
No damn way

s0183616

Feb 8, 2016, 1:38:55 PM2/8/16
On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:25:28 AM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> No damn way

Well, the "Add Friend" button is disabled. Do you have a pending request from me?

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 1:43:11 PM2/8/16
nope! i went on my page with another account and the add friend button is still there.

s0183616

Feb 8, 2016, 1:45:53 PM2/8/16
Could be because I sent you a request and you either didn't confirm it or declined it. Check you messenger and send me a friend request.

robert

Feb 8, 2016, 2:00:50 PM2/8/16
i dont see anything.

s0183616

Feb 8, 2016, 5:51:30 PM2/8/16
I just sent ya something on messenger. Friend me from that.

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 7:20:17 PM2/8/16
I got it!

s0183616

Feb 8, 2016, 9:26:06 PM2/8/16
On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 7:20:17 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I got it!

Yay, we're friends now :).

robert stickler

Feb 8, 2016, 11:29:55 PM2/8/16