(Off-topic) Bill Dana (aka Jose Jiminez) passes away at 92

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 19, 2017, 7:31:28 PM6/19/17
Cue Dink's whining......

MrL0bstr

Jun 19, 2017, 10:06:00 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Cue Dink's whining......

Why is this being labeld "off topic" when just about EVERYTHING here is off topic? You're a fucking idiot.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 9:34:02 AM6/20/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:06:00 PM UTC-4, MrL0bstr wrote:
> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Cue Dink's whining......
>
> Why is this being labeled "off topic" when just about EVERYTHING here is off topic? You're a fucking idiot.

I don't believe in labeling it as, say, for example, Meta, as Chad does. This is what RSPW has degenerated into 20 years after I first began posting here. Little on-topic discussion & discourse, but everything else is fair game. Just the way it is.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 12:08:36 PM6/20/17
It degenerated as soon as you started posting, you loser.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 12:39:27 PM6/20/17
See who speaks of being a loser. I have had the same job for more than 3 decades. You? Word is you can't hold a steady job for whatever, but your constant projecting on the rest of us is so stale, bacteria's on strike.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 1:55:35 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 12:39:27 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 12:08:36 PM UTC-4, fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > I don't believe in labeling it as, say, for example, Meta, as Chad does. This is what RSPW has degenerated into 20 years after I first began posting here. Little on-topic discussion & discourse, but everything else is fair game. Just the way it is.
> >
> > It degenerated as soon as you started posting, you loser.
>
> See who speaks of being a loser. I have had the same job for more than 3 decades.

That is an awful lot of oral.

The Chad

Jun 20, 2017, 7:22:12 PM6/20/17
hobb...@yahoo.com wrote in

> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:06:00 PM UTC-4, MrL0bstr wrote:
>> On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-4, hobb...@yahoo.com
>> wrote:
>> > Cue Dink's whining......
>>
>> Why is this being labeled "off topic" when just about EVERYTHING
>> here is off topic? You're a fucking idiot.
>
> I don't believe in labeling it as, say, for example, Meta, as Chad
> does.

(META) is short for "metatextual", IOW, about the group or someone in
it.

For example, my subject line about the game show deficients would be
"(META) Those game show windowlickers are annoying", not "(OT)" or
"(Off-topic)".

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2017, 7:40:00 PM6/20/17
While (HOMO) is short for "homosexual", IOW, about Chadlee Bryant and anything he posts.