Why I Don't Want to Become a Minority

what a white beauty

Jun 27, 2017, 3:34:17 PM6/27/17

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:25:31 PM6/27/17

Heh...the answer to this is plain as day.

"I don't want to become a minority because then THEY might start treating us the same way we treated them."

Jason

me

Jun 27, 2017, 4:32:33 PM6/27/17
bingo!

Tim Weisse

Jun 27, 2017, 4:41:52 PM6/27/17
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Is that why you jewboys don't want to become a minority in Israel?

Diversity = weakness and the jews know it. That's why there's no diversity
in Israel.

me

Jun 27, 2017, 4:50:06 PM6/27/17
more of your nonsense dipshittery

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 6:33:18 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 4:41:52 PM UTC-4, Tim Weisse wrote:
I could tell you all about the number of Africans and Arabs in Israel, but...

1) You wouldn't believe me and
2) Fuck you and suck my dick, You Aryan mother fucker

Jason

me

Jun 27, 2017, 7:12:27 PM6/27/17
Louis CK had it absolutely right, whites are TERRIFIED at the thought of being the minority. After CENTURIES of screwing over minorities, we are going to get that back tenfold, and there won't be a person in the world who feels bad for us.

Freezer

Jun 27, 2017, 7:18:44 PM6/27/17
Because I'm terrified that Blacks and Latinos will treat me as
horribly as I've treated them.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/