Does me like Bernie sanders?

robert stickler

Jun 28, 2017, 7:46:57 PM6/28/17
No

me

Jun 29, 2017, 12:58:05 AM6/29/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:46:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No

yes

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2017, 5:06:14 AM6/29/17
He's a far left loon

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 29, 2017, 7:03:34 AM6/29/17
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:46:57 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> No

Bernie saunders is ols news and irrelevant.

robert stickler

Jun 29, 2017, 4:09:08 PM6/29/17
hillary screwed him.

The Chad

Jun 29, 2017, 11:06:14 PM6/29/17
The Brunei Bindlestiff <unif...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Bernie saunders is ols news and irrelevant.

...says an ignorant, lazy queef who has no real education or purpose in
life.

Fuck off into a puddle of strychnine, Billy.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Jun 29, 2017, 11:54:44 PM6/29/17
I wonder if "ME" has a gun to shoot Republicans like OTHER Bernie supporters
have had?

"The Brunei Bindlestiff" wrote in message
> [...]

me

Jun 30, 2017, 12:08:27 AM6/30/17
I own a gun, but haven't shot it in probably 20 years, in fact, it't not even at my house anymore. That said, as much as I hate most Republicans, I would never want to shoot them. One, as despicable as they are I don't wish death on them, and 2. I would never want them to become martyrs

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 3:04:39 AM6/30/17
Democrats are despicable

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jun 30, 2017, 11:04:51 AM6/30/17
I comment on what I want, shitstain.
and I'm more educated in my little finger than your whole shitfucked ancestry.

> Fuck off into a puddle of strychnine, chad.

robert stickler

Jun 30, 2017, 11:28:24 AM6/30/17
He will get you evicted

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Jul 1, 2017, 10:45:55 PM7/1/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 11:28:24 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> He will get you evicted

I will get you executed.

robert stickler

Jul 1, 2017, 11:19:10 PM7/1/17