IF THE FARVA COULD BE

%

Dec 17, 2014, 12:10:04 AM12/17/14
.

robby for a day would he feel forever blessed

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 17, 2014, 12:24:29 AM12/17/14
On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:10:04 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
> .
>
> robby for a day would he feel forever blessed

yuck
lol
no way

%

Dec 17, 2014, 12:29:09 AM12/17/14
but you could have a sister that loathes you and a woman that hates you

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 17, 2014, 6:07:59 AM12/17/14
not even with those perks

robert stickler

Dec 17, 2014, 1:33:31 PM12/17/14
On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:29:09 AM UTC-5, % wrote:
lisa is just playing hard to get.

Unifarva

Dec 17, 2014, 2:57:49 PM12/17/14
no
it is real fear and loathing in mishawaka

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

robert stickler

Dec 18, 2014, 9:33:51 AM12/18/14
loathing maybe. but fear? thats total b.s. dude. i dont believe for 1 damn second that she's actually afraid. you know if you were that afraid of a coworker you'd quit. why would you stay at job making barely minimum wage for part time with a guy who you think is going to try and kill you, especially when you have a degree in ultra sounds? makes no damn sense.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 18, 2014, 11:47:57 AM12/18/14
did you realize I was making a play on the movie fear and loathing in las vegas?

robert

Dec 18, 2014, 4:48:54 PM12/18/14
no i thought you were being serious.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 18, 2014, 5:00:42 PM12/18/14
I 2was

robert stickler

Dec 18, 2014, 8:54:55 PM12/18/14
how can you possibly take her side over your bestest pal in the whole wide world?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Dec 18, 2014, 9:34:27 PM12/18/14
who sways I am?

robert

Dec 19, 2014, 1:04:56 AM12/19/14
oh it sounded like you were and i'd have to say etu unifarva?

Unifarva

Dec 19, 2014, 1:27:01 AM12/19/14

On 19 Dec 2014 01:04 AM ,robert <rjs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:34:27 PM UTC-5, SPAZZCATAZ. wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:54:55 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> e:
> ote:
> ote:
> that hates you
> for 1 damn second that she's actually afraid. you know if you were that af=
> raid of a coworker you'd quit. why would you stay at job making barely mini=
> mum wage for part time with a guy who you think is going to try and kill yo=
> u, especially when you have a degree in ultra sounds? makes no damn sense.
> g in las vegas?
> > >=20
> > > how can you possibly take her side over your bestest pal in the whole w=
> ide world?
> >=20
> > who sways I am?
>
> oh it sounded like you were and i'd have to say etu unifarva?

no dvde

robert stickler

Dec 19, 2014, 12:33:30 PM12/19/14
hurray! you're still on my side against the forces of evil!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 19, 2014, 11:18:07 PM12/19/14

yes
against persent and his ilk we do stand united

robert stickler

Dec 20, 2014, 9:32:59 PM12/20/14
On Friday, December 19, 2014 11:18:07 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> yes
> against persent and his ilk we do stand united

but i am on %'s team bro.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 21, 2014, 6:39:51 AM12/21/14
you are my traitor on his team and will strike the decisive blow against him!

robert stickler

Dec 21, 2014, 8:52:19 AM12/21/14
oh ok, that sounds like fun!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 21, 2014, 12:12:53 PM12/21/14

move over wellington yueh!

robert stickler

Dec 21, 2014, 12:53:49 PM12/21/14
On Sunday, December 21, 2014 12:12:53 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> move over wellington yueh!

i am unifarva's secret ally!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Dec 21, 2014, 4:14:14 PM12/21/14