Big on Leviticus are we?

Aldrichtom

Apr 26, 2017, 1:59:31 PM4/26/17
Here's one:

Leviticus 19:33 - 34

If you are going to quote, then do the whole thing

Trijcomm

Apr 26, 2017, 2:18:11 PM4/26/17
If you are going to "do the whole thing." then try the New Testament that puts the Old in perspective.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 26, 2017, 2:21:48 PM4/26/17
So, why even include the Old Testament in the Bible at all?

Jason

Trijcomm

Apr 26, 2017, 2:38:17 PM4/26/17
Try reading the New Testament once in your life if you really have questions about it. Paul makes it very plain. In fact, Jesus did as well.

robert stickler

Apr 26, 2017, 3:32:40 PM4/26/17
I agree with trijcomm

The Chad

Apr 26, 2017, 4:00:15 PM4/26/17
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:38:15 -0700, Trijcomm wrote:

> Try reading the New Testament once in your life if you really have
> questions about it. Paul makes it very plain.

Paul was a hack, much like you.

hobb...@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2017, 4:23:04 PM4/26/17
Here's where we disagree, Chad.

I make no secret of the fact that I am a born again Christian. Didn't vote for Trump, though, if only because of very realistic concerns about the man's mental fitness to command, despite his recent conversion (so the story goes). Paul was nothing like Trijcomm, that's all I'll say.

Aldrichtom

Apr 26, 2017, 6:34:29 PM4/26/17
Jesus did not write one word in the reference manual, he was quoted years
later

Aldrichtom

Apr 26, 2017, 6:47:52 PM4/26/17
The quotes come from Leviticus about Gay people and the same author seems to
disagree with the wall you support.

I know it is not an American wall because Mexico is going to pay for it, but
as for your quotes, you need to explain this and the N.T. isn't going to
bail you out on this one.

robert stickler

Apr 26, 2017, 7:36:11 PM4/26/17
God told the people who wrote it what to write

Trijcomm

Apr 26, 2017, 7:57:45 PM4/26/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:47:52 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> The quotes come from Leviticus about Gay people and the same author seems to
> disagree with the wall you support.

Nothing about a wall in there. Not one word. It says to treat foreigners correctly. It does NOT mean to give them citizenship simply by walking over the boarder. In fact, there are passages in that very same Old Testament that warns against the assimilation of foreigners.

Trijcomm

Apr 26, 2017, 8:00:58 PM4/26/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:34:29 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> Jesus did not write one word in the reference manual, he was quoted years
> later

You must have REAL problems with newspapers!

The Chad

Apr 27, 2017, 12:34:15 AM4/27/17
Paul was a notorious chauvinist who condemned long hair on men, despite
the near-certainty that Jesus Himself had long hair. The inclusion of
Paul's epistles in the canonical "Bible" is firmly rooted within early
Catholicism.

The Chad

Apr 27, 2017, 12:35:51 AM4/27/17
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:36:09 -0700, robert stickler wrote:

> God told the people who wrote it what to write

God told Paul to condemn long hair when His Son appeared on Earth with
long hair?

robert stickler

Apr 27, 2017, 2:10:05 AM4/27/17
Why doesn't chad like the bible?

Aldrichtom

Apr 27, 2017, 2:09:07 PM4/27/17
So when some one disagrees with your interpretation, they are wrong.
Please show us credentials of your education when it come to interpretation

Trijcomm

Apr 27, 2017, 2:32:08 PM4/27/17
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 1:09:07 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> So when some one disagrees with your interpretation, they are wrong.
> Please show us credentials of your education when it come to interpretation

I don't know who you are referring to, but the Bible itself says it is not open "to any private interpretation" (2 Pet. 1:20). As I "interpret" that, it seems to indicate that it means exactly what it says taking everything into context as I have said previously.

me

Apr 27, 2017, 3:38:52 PM4/27/17
Oh well as long as the made up book said so....

What a joke

Trijcomm

Apr 27, 2017, 3:48:09 PM4/27/17
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 2:38:52 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> Oh well as long as the made up book said so....
>
> What a joke

More immature response from the middle schooler.

me

Apr 27, 2017, 4:01:01 PM4/27/17
Tap out noted

Aldrichtom

Apr 27, 2017, 6:32:11 PM4/27/17

On 27-Apr-2017, Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't know who you are referring to, but the Bible itself says it is not
> open "to any private interpretation" (2 Pet. 1:20). As I "interpret" that,
> it seems to indicate that it means exactly what it says taking everything
> into context as I have said previously.

So there is one interpretation and you know it?

Trijcomm

Apr 28, 2017, 9:53:10 AM4/28/17

> > I don't know who you are referring to, but the Bible itself says it is not
> > open "to any private interpretation" (2 Pet. 1:20). As I "interpret" that,
> > it seems to indicate that it means exactly what it says taking everything
> > into context as I have said previously.
>
> So there is one interpretation and you know it?

What does the passage say? This really isn't that difficult.

me

Apr 28, 2017, 10:18:43 AM4/28/17
Not for those that are gullible enough to listen to a book

robert stickler

Apr 28, 2017, 12:23:43 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 10:18:43 AM UTC-4, me wrote:
> Not for those that are gullible enough to listen to a book

it's gods' living word.

me

Apr 28, 2017, 12:56:15 PM4/28/17
It's made up bullshit

robert stickler

Apr 28, 2017, 1:26:16 PM4/28/17
Tell that to god when you stand before him

me

Apr 28, 2017, 8:05:28 PM4/28/17
I won't have to because god doesn't exist

robert stickler

Apr 28, 2017, 11:38:34 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 8:05:28 PM UTC-4, me wrote:
> I won't have to because god doesn't exist

tell him that on judgement day.

me

Apr 29, 2017, 12:26:08 AM4/29/17
Another made up thing

robert stickler

Apr 29, 2017, 1:18:16 AM4/29/17
You're so unfortunate

me

Apr 29, 2017, 1:22:52 AM4/29/17
You're so delusional

robert

Apr 29, 2017, 3:11:29 AM4/29/17
Read the bible

me

Apr 29, 2017, 2:53:02 PM4/29/17
I have. Complete waste of time.

robert stickler

Apr 29, 2017, 9:18:40 PM4/29/17
Your soul is in trouble

me

Apr 30, 2017, 1:20:30 AM4/30/17
No such thing

robert stickler

Apr 30, 2017, 1:47:57 AM4/30/17
Lol ask god

me

Apr 30, 2017, 9:43:20 PM4/30/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 1:47:57 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol ask god

No such thing

robert stickler

Apr 30, 2017, 10:32:28 PM4/30/17
so you're saying nobody started life?

me

Apr 30, 2017, 11:56:44 PM4/30/17
No entity started life. No.

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 3:17:12 AM5/1/17
Yeah huh

me

May 1, 2017, 3:47:53 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 3:17:12 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yeah huh

nope. its all made up bullshit for suckers like you

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2017, 4:18:57 PM5/1/17
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 11:56:44 PM UTC-4, me wrote:
> No entity started life. No.

A hardcore atheist, eh? I've got three words for you, slick. Way. Off. Base. Rob & I may not agree on a lot of things (i.e. President Trump), but the Bible is all fact. Period.

me

May 1, 2017, 4:42:52 PM5/1/17
no, it isn't.

Jason Todd!!!

May 1, 2017, 4:45:40 PM5/1/17
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 7:57:45 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:47:52 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
> > The quotes come from Leviticus about Gay people and the same author seems to
> > disagree with the wall you support.
> >
> Nothing about a wall in there. Not one word. It says to treat foreigners correctly. It does NOT mean to give them citizenship simply by walking over the boarder. In fact, there are passages in that very same Old Testament that warns against the assimilation of foreigners.

Really, now?

Can you quote those verses to us?

Jason

hobb...@yahoo.com

May 1, 2017, 5:11:32 PM5/1/17
Ok, answer me this one simple, salient question. Have you ever been inside a church?

Trijcomm

May 1, 2017, 7:39:43 PM5/1/17
There's a new thing out. It's called a concordance. Try looking them up for yourself. It would do you good. You don't listen anyway.

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 8:08:11 PM5/1/17
All atheists will burn in hell

me

May 1, 2017, 8:27:36 PM5/1/17
yes

me

May 1, 2017, 8:28:03 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8:08:11 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> All atheists will burn in hell

there is no hell

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 8:40:14 PM5/1/17
Yes there is

me

May 1, 2017, 8:47:18 PM5/1/17
On Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8:40:14 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Yes there is

no, there isnt

robert stickler

May 1, 2017, 9:56:50 PM5/1/17
Yes there is

The Chad

May 2, 2017, 2:18:39 AM5/2/17
On Mon, 01 May 2017 16:39:40 -0700, Trijcomm wrote:

> There's a new thing out. It's called a concordance.

I owned a concordance when you were still jacking off to apartment
wrestling, Pastor Fuckboy.

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 22, 2017, 5:00:59 AM11/22/17
Jason Todd!!! was thinking very hard :
> On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 2:18:11 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 12:59:31 PM UTC-5, Aldrichtom wrote:
>>> Here's one:
>>>
>>> Leviticus 19:33 - 34
>>>
>>> If you are going to quote, then do the whole thing
>>
>> If you are going to "do the whole thing." then try the New Testament that
>> puts the Old in perspective.
>
> So, why even include the Old Testament in the Bible at all?
>

> Jason

I'll have you know that I learned everything I know about locusts from
the Old Testament...

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 22, 2017, 5:03:26 AM11/22/17
The Chad brought next idea :
> On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:22:59 -0700, hobbyfan wrote:

>>> Paul was a hack, much like you.
>>
>> Here's where we disagree, Chad.
>>
>> I make no secret of the fact that I am a born again Christian. Didn't
>> vote for Trump, though, if only because of very realistic concerns about
>> the man's mental fitness to command, despite his recent conversion (so
>> the story goes). Paul was nothing like Trijcomm, that's all I'll say.
>
> Paul was a notorious chauvinist who condemned long hair on men, despite
> the near-certainty that Jesus Himself had long hair. The inclusion of
> Paul's epistles in the canonical "Bible" is firmly rooted within early
> Catholicism.

It was written 2000 years ago, you stupid bigot...

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 22, 2017, 5:06:20 AM11/22/17
on 2/05/2017, hobb...@yahoo.com supposed :
Why were there no kangaroos on the factual Noah's ark?

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 22, 2017, 5:07:05 AM11/22/17
The Chad explained on 2/05/2017 :
And peace be with you.

You're gonna be knocking on heavens door for a long, long time you
filthy heathen...

Aldrichtom

Nov 22, 2017, 11:18:27 AM11/22/17

On 22-Nov-2017, Dr. ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con.canadia> wrote:

> Why were there no kangaroos on the factual Noah's ark?

Chad made them after the ARK
Idiot!

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 22, 2017, 3:58:48 PM11/22/17
Aldrichtom presented the following explanation :
You're a bit hung up on Chadlee.

I think he'd like that. His ADD has been putting his head in a spin of
late...

Aldrichtom

Nov 22, 2017, 5:07:05 PM11/22/17

On 22-Nov-2017, Dr. ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con.canadia> wrote:

> You're a bit hung up on Chadlee.

I'm hung up? Me! I've just replied to what you posted

Dr. ]v[etaphoid

Nov 23, 2017, 4:44:46 AM11/23/17
So you're hung up on me?

Flattered, but spoken for, my friend...