Is It Time for RSPW To Finally Get teh Old Yeller Treatment???

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 28, 2018, 4:15:15 PM9/28/18
I mean, let's be honest y'all...between Shitter Dow, SuckVoid, AGLOP, Stickler and Schlub, the collective IQ is now down to negative levels.

We may be at the point where can no longer defribrillate this bitch.

Hell yes!

Jason

The Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 4:22:45 PM9/28/18
Somebody started an RSPW subreddit a few days ago.

There's also a dead RSPW board on 8chan, though I don't recommend 8chan
in the slightest.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 4:24:27 PM9/28/18
they kicked you out

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:04:20 PM9/28/18
In article <8fedcb1f-6ae1-4ded...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
That's a lot of foam just to say you lost again.

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 5:05:01 PM9/28/18
In article <pan$ec939$ebda0127$9a435b67$4c94...@null.net>,
the...@mailinator.com says...
rassling is as phony as your job.

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 5:33:49 PM9/28/18
Shut your lying dick licker, sKKKeeter.

%

Sep 28, 2018, 5:43:33 PM9/28/18
so you want him to shut you up then

To Chad or Not to Chad

Sep 28, 2018, 5:51:22 PM9/28/18
Better shut your feeble dick washer before I use my connections at
Altopia to get your information and expose you for the parasitic
layabout that you most certainly are, Pissant Pisscent.

robert stickler

Sep 28, 2018, 6:53:03 PM9/28/18
Chad got kicked out of rspw!

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:38:59 PM9/28/18
In article <pom6np$1cqc$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
You shut it coward, is it true your kids disowned you?

Skeeter

Sep 28, 2018, 7:40:09 PM9/28/18
In article <pom7om$1et2$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, ch...@nochad.com says...
You're an outer filther, the lowest of usenet scum, a sign of defeat.

Caputo wouldn't give you the time of day.

]v[etaphoid

Sep 30, 2018, 5:15:32 AM9/30/18
It happens that Jason Todd!!! formulated :
It's very sad when the Mong Brothers of Toddler, Freezer, Chad and "me"
can no longer enjoy their safe place to discuss grown men in lycra
simulating contact sport to pop music!

Keep those chins up, boys...

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 30, 2018, 9:19:00 AM9/30/18
"Skeeter" wrote in message
--

Well, I dunno, certainly JaSuck would KNOW what negative-level I.Q.'s are.

(Just from personal experience.)

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 30, 2018, 10:53:44 AM9/30/18
If by "personal experience" you mean "reading your posts", then yes.

Freezer

Oct 1, 2018, 1:39:07 AM10/1/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

> It's very sad when the Mong Brothers of Toddler, Freezer, Chad
> and "me" can no longer enjoy their safe place to discuss grown
> men in lycra simulating contact sport to pop music!
>
> Keep those chins up, boys...

Awww, look guys! He thinks he's people!

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Oct 1, 2018, 1:40:03 AM10/1/18
If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King
And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
the terroists win.

> That's a lot of foam just to say you lost again.

That's easy to say when you change the definition of "lost" to
whatever you feel like.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2018, 7:53:38 AM10/1/18
In article <XnsA96E6C908797fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this "Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King
> And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women" <Tit...@naplesnet.com> post,
> the terroists win.
>
> > That's a lot of foam just to say you lost again.
>
> That's easy to say when you change the definition of "lost" to
> whatever you feel like.

Aw did the truth slap you silly again?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 1, 2018, 11:10:49 AM10/1/18
Freezer expressed precisely :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> It's very sad when the Mong Brothers of Toddler, Freezer, Chad
>> and "me" can no longer enjoy their safe place to discuss grown
>> men in lycra simulating contact sport to pop music!
>>
>> Keep those chins up, boys...
>
> Awww, look guys! He thinks he's people!

Do you ever feel like your gimmick of just lifting quotes from pop
culture and trying to randomly apply them to usenet conversations you
cannot contribute to, is wearing a little thin?

Talking to you is like being flogged with wet newspaper.

Mercy...

Freezer

Oct 1, 2018, 1:21:34 PM10/1/18
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.

>> Awww, look guys! He thinks he's people!
>
> Do you ever feel like your gimmick of just lifting quotes from
> pop culture

You DO realize that "he thinks he's people" was phrase LONG before
The Simpsons, right?

]v[etaphoid

Oct 1, 2018, 7:17:23 PM10/1/18
Freezer formulated on Tuesday :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>>> Awww, look guys! He thinks he's people!
>>
>> Do you ever feel like your gimmick of just lifting quotes from
>> pop culture
>
> You DO realize that "he thinks he's people" was phrase LONG before
> The Simpsons, right?

So you didn't invent it? I didn't actually realise it was in the
Simposons at all. Clearly you did. I guess we know where you get your
most cutting verbal thrusts from now!

Mercy, mercy, mercy me...