Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

The Orange Goblin is Gassing Women and Children

68 wyświetleń

Jason Todd!!!

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 14:02:3226.11.2018
do
Just like his hero.

MAGA!!

Jason

Janithor

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 14:07:4426.11.2018
do
x-no-archive: yes
lol

Got psychosis?

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 14:11:4526.11.2018
do
Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our border translates to 'gassing women and children' in libtardspeak.

Got it.

%

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 14:15:0126.11.2018
do
no he's just fk'ed up because ,
his dad took a hit by friendly fire when he was i nam

Jason Todd!!!

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 15:25:0726.11.2018
do
Let me take a wild guess...they're not showing the women and children being gassed on Fox News, correct?

It would not surprise me to learn they're photo shopping pics of troops throwing tear gas and then interpolating pics from of the Spartans from the movie 300 or something.

Jason

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 16:48:3226.11.2018
do
In article <66621d4c-af3e-45c2...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

>Just like his hero.
>
>MAGA!!
>

>Jason

A tiny bit of tear gas to fend off asshole rock tossing thugs is not
"gassed"

You didn't cry when they "gassed" the protesters here in the US.

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 16:49:5626.11.2018
do
Let's get this straight.

1000 people storming the border throwing rocks at agents, and trying to break through the border is an ATTEMPTED INVASION.

Nobody from the USA has attacked innocent people. Our agents DEFENDED the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA from ATTACK.

That's not how CNN or the libtards will report it. Why? Cause they are FULL OF SHIT AS USUAL.

BTW - your hero Obummer and his administration DID THE EXACT SAME THING. No complaints from the hypocrites such as you.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-agents-pepper-sprayed-migrants-history-challenges-caravan-response-outrage

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 16:50:0226.11.2018
do
In article <936c8589-c44c-4006...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

>On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:11:45 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
>> On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:02:32 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
>> > Just like his hero.
>> >
>> > MAGA!!
>> >

>> > Jason
>>
>> Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our border translates to 'gassing women and children' in libtardspeak.
>>
>> Got it.
>
>Let me take a wild guess...they're not showing the women and children being gassed on Fox News, correct?

They are putting the women and children up front for the cameras. That
is child abuse on their part.

>It would not surprise me to learn they're photo shopping pics of troops throwing tear gas and then interpolating pics from of the Spartans from the movie 300 or something.

Throw rocks at me and see what happens.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 16:50:2626.11.2018
do
In article <bpe68l....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
where you his dads friend?

Jason Todd!!!

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 17:32:3426.11.2018
do
Gimme your address ASAP

Jason

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 17:45:1326.11.2018
do
In article <bc403dda-21de-4c76...@googlegroups.com>,
You couldn't handle where I live, no pussyhat wearing crybabys allowed.

robert stickler

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 19:21:2026.11.2018
do
I fully support gassing the invaders

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 19:31:1126.11.2018
do
In article <5d840615-7459-40e9...@googlegroups.com>,
rjs...@aol.com says...

>I fully support gassing the invaders

We should get rock cannons and fire back.

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 19:38:1426.11.2018
do
You've gone full retard. Never go full retard.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 19:55:0426.11.2018
do
In article <fbec96b3-75d2-435a...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Do you always call facts retarded?

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 19:57:3326.11.2018
do
There were no facts in his statement.

%

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:27:2726.11.2018
do
open all the state prisons and ,
let them cross the border going south

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:30:2526.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.

> Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
> border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
> libtardspeak.
>
> Got it.

1. I didn't realize we were at war with Venezuela and/or El
Salvador.

2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
children" translates to "gassing women and children."

3. The proof of said gassing is all over the non-Trump approved
internet. If you'd pull your head out of your ass (or the Fox
News/Breitbart/Infowars sphere. Same thing), you'd have already
seen it.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:32:1526.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>You've gone full retard. Never go full retard.
>
> Do you always call facts retarded?

When they are, in fact, not facts (or at best, cherry-picked)?
Yes. Ditto the people who mindlessly parrot said "facts" and
screech "FAKE NEWS" at anything that disproves their little
delusions. (Read: People like you, ya' retard)

Jason Todd!!!

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:32:5626.11.2018
do
Who here is saying Obama was right to do that?

Jason

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:34:1926.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> Throw rocks at me and see what happens.

You will be hit by rocks. You will run home and cry about those
mean ol' Antifa/BLM/[Conservative Boogieman of the Day] attacking
you.

You can counter with whatever power fantasy you care to concoct.
Not even your fellow Conservabrahs will believe you.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 20:42:1426.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> You didn't cry when they "gassed" the protesters here in the US.

1) Which protesters?

2) How many young children were in among the group you identified?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:31:0426.11.2018
do
In article <9e1db41d-946b-4a70...@googlegroups.com>,
Not to a lib, we also call what you don't see the truth.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:31:3526.11.2018
do
In article <4553ee51-61e9-4668...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
You never said it was wrong.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:34:0226.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A6C66AB8D1Cf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.
>
>> Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
>> border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
>> libtardspeak.
>>
>> Got it.
>
>1. I didn't realize we were at war with Venezuela and/or El
>Salvador.
>
>2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
>children" translates to "gassing women and children."

Not largely composed of women and children. I saw the shit, it was punks
throwing rocks at border patrol.

>3. The proof of said gassing is all over the non-Trump approved
>internet. If you'd pull your head out of your ass (or the Fox
>News/Breitbart/Infowars sphere. Same thing), you'd have already
>seen it.

We use the same tactic here when you antifags get outta line, nobody
crys about it then.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:35:4426.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A6C6BE08970f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>You've gone full retard. Never go full retard.
>>
>> Do you always call facts retarded?
>
>When they are, in fact, not facts (or at best, cherry-picked)?
>Yes. Ditto the people who mindlessly parrot said "facts" and
>screech "FAKE NEWS" at anything that disproves their little
>delusions. (Read: People like you, ya' retard)

That's why you snipped them so people couldn't see you're lying?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:36:2526.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A6C717940ACf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> Throw rocks at me and see what happens.
>
>You will be hit by rocks. You will run home and cry about those
>mean ol' Antifa/BLM/[Conservative Boogieman of the Day] attacking
>you.
>
>You can counter with whatever power fantasy you care to concoct.
>Not even your fellow Conservabrahs will believe you.

Did you know that Clark Kent was really Superman?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:38:1326.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A6C86EC1124f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> You didn't cry when they "gassed" the protesters here in the US.
>
>1) Which protesters?
>
>2) How many young children were in among the group you identified?

They knew it was going to happen if they did what they did. If you
choose to drink and drive and get busted, you made the choice to drink,
don't blame the cop. Same with them, you storm the border, you pay the
price.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:47:0726.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
>>children" translates to "gassing women and children."
>
> Not largely composed of women and children. I saw the shit, it
> was punks throwing rocks at border patrol.

A source for these alleged punks, por favor?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:48:0026.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A6D36E55873f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
>>>children" translates to "gassing women and children."
>>
>> Not largely composed of women and children. I saw the shit, it
>> was punks throwing rocks at border patrol.
>
>A source for these alleged punks, por favor?

News papers, the news...duh

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:56:2426.11.2018
do
To anyone with any kind of education. They can see it is entirely bullshit lies. Now, I completely understand why YOU are so confused about it.

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 21:57:3126.11.2018
do
Liar

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:21:1426.11.2018
do
In article <b72c5d49-09a3-44d8...@googlegroups.com>,
Prove it didn't happen.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:21:4026.11.2018
do
In article <fcd0ed0a-98e8-43c6...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Ouch! What a zinger....lol

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:26:2326.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>3. The proof of said gassing is all over the non-Trump
>>approved internet. If you'd pull your head out of your ass
>>(or the Fox News/Breitbart/Infowars sphere. Same thing),
>>you'd have already seen it.
>

> We use the same tactic here when you antifags get outta line,
> nobody crys about it then.

Which part of "Women and Children" do you not understand?

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:27:5826.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> That's why you snipped them so people couldn't see you're lying?

I snipped because it was irrelevant to the point I was making.
People with functional reading comprehension skills only need so
much context.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:30:2826.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> In article
> <XnsA9A6C86EC1124f...@46.165.242.75>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> You didn't cry when they "gassed" the protesters here in the
>>> US.
>>
>>1) Which protesters?
>>
>>2) How many young children were in among the group you
>>identified?
>
> They knew it was going to happen if they did what they did. If
> you choose to drink and drive and get busted, you made the
> choice to drink, don't blame the cop. Same with them, you
> storm the border, you pay the price.

1. I'm not seeing an answer to either of my questions.

2. HOw many people expect to get tear gassed?

3. You might expect to get arrested for driving drunk. You don't
expect any kids with you to get cuffed and arrested as well.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:31:0526.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>A source for these alleged punks, por favor?
>
> News papers, the news...duh

LINKS, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU HAVE THEM?

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:31:4226.11.2018
do
Prove it did

me

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 22:32:1026.11.2018
do
That wasn't a zinger. That was a fact.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
26 lis 2018, 23:53:3226.11.2018
do
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 7:21:20 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> I fully support gassing the invaders

I fully support gassing you.

]v[etaphoid

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 09:05:2527.11.2018
do
Freezer formulated on Tuesday :
> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> In article
>> <XnsA9A6C86EC1124f...@46.165.242.75>,
>> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>>
>>> If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>> 1) Which protesters?
>>>
>>> 2) How many young children were in among the group you
>>> identified?
>>
>> They knew it was going to happen if they did what they did. If
>> you choose to drink and drive and get busted, you made the
>> choice to drink, don't blame the cop. Same with them, you
>> storm the border, you pay the price.
>>

> 1. I'm not seeing an answer to either of my questions.
>
> 2. HOw many people expect to get tear gassed?
>
> 3. You might expect to get arrested for driving drunk. You don't
> expect any kids with you to get cuffed and arrested as well.

You might expect to die in an autombile accident if you drink drive.

Guess what happens to any kid you're stupid enough to put in the car
with you at the time?

#howlifeworks

madeforz...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 12:54:3527.11.2018
do
They get candy?

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 12:55:5927.11.2018
do
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:30:25 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.
>
> > Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
> > border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
> > libtardspeak.
> >
> > Got it.
>
> 1. I didn't realize we were at war with Venezuela and/or El
> Salvador.
>
> 2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
> children" translates to "gassing women and children."
>
> 3. The proof of said gassing is all over the non-Trump approved
> internet. If you'd pull your head out of your ass (or the Fox
> News/Breitbart/Infowars sphere. Same thing), you'd have already
> seen it.
>
> --
> My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
> http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
> @allhailfreezer

Your response is full of shit.

There are some refugees among these people. 'Largely comprised of women and children' is total crap. And we are not gassing people. We are using tear gas to disperse a deliberate, violent , coordinated attack.

Stop repeating leftist lies.

This is not a bunch of starving people who actually need rescue. This is a well-financed attack against the United States of America that uses and abuses some women and children in order to get a response from morons like you.

Even libtards at CBS NEWS got this figured out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-caravan-confirms-what-trump-has-been-saying-for-weeks/

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 13:03:5927.11.2018
do

"P-Dub" wrote in message

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 2:02:32 PM UTC-5, JaSuck Twat!!! wrote:
> Just like his hero.
>
> MAGA!!
>

> JaSuck

Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our border
translates to 'gassing women and children' in libtardspeak.

Got it.

_-

I wonder if JaSuck is speaking of something like this:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/26/obama-administration-used-tear-gas-border-once-mon/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38725/leftists-furious-trump-used-tear-gas-illegal-hank-berrien

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-admin-used-pepper-spray-on-migrants-at-border-in-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=86&v=7_aNFWABYjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TewopVuCdQk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hi-kwP-kXw

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 13:10:4227.11.2018
do
You didnt' either. It's probably the one thing he did that you guys approved of.

Jason

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 13:12:5327.11.2018
do
If you had ever learned to read entire threads, you would know this was already presented and answered.

Dipshit.

Jason

madeforz...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 13:16:1727.11.2018
do
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 12:55:59 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
> On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 8:30:25 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> > If I don't reply to this P-Dub post, the terroists win.
> >
> > > Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
> > > border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
> > > libtardspeak.
> > >
> > > Got it.
> >
> > 1. I didn't realize we were at war with Venezuela and/or El
> > Salvador.
> >
> > 2. "Gassing a group of refugees largely comprised of women and
> > children" translates to "gassing women and children."
> >
> > 3. The proof of said gassing is all over the non-Trump approved
> > internet. If you'd pull your head out of your ass (or the Fox
> > News/Breitbart/Infowars sphere. Same thing), you'd have already
> > seen it.
> >
> > --
> > My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
> > http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
> > @allhailfreezer
>
> Your response is full of shit.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 13:23:2227.11.2018
do
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:16:15 -0800 (PST), madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Your sister was a victim of a peeping Dink
and your finger smells like her twat.

LOL.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall

"My time is correct. Maybe you forget to change your
time to match mine the last time you forged me, punk." --Checkmate

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 14:47:1327.11.2018
do
In article <ptjiv2$n83$1...@dont-email.me>, m...@phoid.com says...
We are supposed to invite people here who broke our laws to get here.
Yea right.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 14:48:1327.11.2018
do
In article <6d5b2725-6ce4-4a87...@googlegroups.com>,
pwol...@gmail.com says...
These libbys in here parrot CNN word for word.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 14:49:5327.11.2018
do
In article <9c5f2a5e-f573-4214...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You didn't know me then, how do you know what I approved of?

me

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:07:2527.11.2018
do
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 12:55:59 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
liar

me

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:08:3627.11.2018
do
And you conservatives parrot Fox Propaganda word for word.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:09:4927.11.2018
do
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:23:22 PM UTC-5, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
es.

> a victim of a
> finger
> --
>
> Yours Truly,
> Gregøry Hall

not very surprising, gargles.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:41:0627.11.2018
do
and holy fucking shit, life was so much better then.

how do you know what I approved of?

I was almost going to say "stop playing stupid", but then I remembered, you're you.

Jason

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:49:1027.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this me post, the terroists win.

>> These libbys in here parrot CNN word for word.
>
> And you conservatives parrot Fox Propaganda word for word.

Say it with me, kids: "It's okay when my side does it!"

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 16:55:1327.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
win.

> Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
> border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
> libtardspeak.
>
> Got it.

You DO realize that launching tear gas onto Mexican soil is a
violation of an international chemical weapons treaty, right?

This treaty, BTW:
https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/cwcglance

Of course not. That would require knowing stuff other than what
Fox News tells you.

Besides, what's one more instance of Trump wiping his ass with a
treaty?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:28:0927.11.2018
do
In article <d0674174-a8e1-441c...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
You even call your own news a lie now?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:28:3927.11.2018
do
In article <3417ffeb-9ed7-448c...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Wow, That was original...NOT!

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:29:1027.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A7A0EADE5BCf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this me post, the terroists win.
>
>>> These libbys in here parrot CNN word for word.
>>
>> And you conservatives parrot Fox Propaganda word for word.
>
>Say it with me, kids: "It's okay when my side does it!"

Was it ok when your side did it?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:29:5127.11.2018
do
In article <2e8f3ba4-ee52-4ae6...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
Put the bottle down little fellow.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:30:3227.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A7A1F124C3Ff...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
>King And Master Of Men And Lover Of Women post, the terroists
>win.
>
>> Using tear gas to disperse a large enemy attack against our
>> border translates to 'gassing women and children' in
>> libtardspeak.
>>
>> Got it.
>
>You DO realize that launching tear gas onto Mexican soil is a
>violation of an international chemical weapons treaty, right?
>
>This treaty, BTW:
>https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/cwcglance
>
>Of course not. That would require knowing stuff other than what
>Fox News tells you.
>
>Besides, what's one more instance of Trump wiping his ass with a
>treaty?

So? We ain't gonna give in to rock tossing thugs.

me

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:47:4027.11.2018
do
"rock tossing thugs"

Jesus Christ people like you are fucking retards.

me

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 21:48:0627.11.2018
do
Truth hurts, eh?

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
27 lis 2018, 23:56:1027.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>You DO realize that launching tear gas onto Mexican soil is a
>>violation of an international chemical weapons treaty, right?
>>
>>This treaty, BTW:
>>https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/cwcglance
>>
>>Of course not. That would require knowing stuff other than what
>>Fox News tells you.
>>
>>Besides, what's one more instance of Trump wiping his ass with a
>>treaty?
>
> So?

And that's why you fail.

Truth Crusader

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 00:09:5828.11.2018
do
"Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:66621d4c-af3e-45c2-
ad8f-75b...@googlegroups.com:

> Just like his hero.
>
> MAGA!!
>

> Jason

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has used 2-chlorobenzylidene
malononitrile, or CS, since 2010, and deployed it 26 times in 2012 and 27
times in 2013. The use dropped after that, but was still deployed three
times in 2016, Řbama’s final full year in office.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 00:46:1028.11.2018
do
In article <22f7bdc8-06ac-43aa...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
They weren't throwing marshmallows.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 00:46:4028.11.2018
do
In article <1ab1ae60-6d2e-4ffb...@googlegroups.com>,
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen any from you.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 00:46:5128.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A7E94F36F0fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>>>You DO realize that launching tear gas onto Mexican soil is a
>>>violation of an international chemical weapons treaty, right?
>>>
>>>This treaty, BTW:
>>>https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/cwcglance
>>>
>>>Of course not. That would require knowing stuff other than what
>>>Fox News tells you.
>>>
>>>Besides, what's one more instance of Trump wiping his ass with a
>>>treaty?
>>
>> So?
>
>And that's why you fail.

At what?

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 01:16:4528.11.2018
do
I swear conservatives are afraid of their own shadows because they're not white.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 01:17:3628.11.2018
do
Well, considering you are exceedingly stupid, you wouldn't know what facts are anyway.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 02:23:2228.11.2018
do
In article <b0fd4bc8-9886-42a6...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Just ignore the rock throwing part, I'm sure CNN told you to do that.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 02:23:5328.11.2018
do
In article <fbc8a8b3-69b6-4eb4...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
If I'm learning from you I will never know.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 02:27:2528.11.2018
do
And I am sure Fox Propaganda told you to ignore the fact that spraying tear gas on Mexican land is a violation of international treaties.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 02:27:5828.11.2018
do
You have proven you are incapable of learning a thing.

robert stickler

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 02:37:0428.11.2018
do
Lol border patrol has every right to protect themselves from thugs throwing rocks and bottles

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 03:37:0228.11.2018
do
In article <229e82c0-6409-461b...@googlegroups.com>,
So sue him...LOL

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 03:37:3328.11.2018
do
In article <300ce024-f1e2-41fc...@googlegroups.com>,
Have you always been a one trick pony?

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 08:26:4428.11.2018
do
Coming from a schumck who watches CNN for 'facts', you have little room to accuse anyone of propaganda.

The USA can and must do everything it can to protect its citizens from violent enemy attacks. And Mexico seems to tacitly support our efforts to repel this throng of thugs disguised as refugees.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 11:08:1328.11.2018
do
Have you always been this stupid? Or do you work at it daily?

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 11:09:3628.11.2018
do
Did Fox Propaganda tell you to say that?

> The USA can and must do everything it can to protect its citizens from violent enemy attacks. And Mexico seems to tacitly support our efforts to repel this throng of thugs disguised as refugees.

There was no violent enemy attack. There is no throng of thugs disguised as refugees. You are a fucking moron.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 11:11:1028.11.2018
do
In article <5d7b5366-2569-4ac4...@googlegroups.com>,
You answered the question with a yes.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 11:12:4128.11.2018
do
In article <4bc27d2b-94fb-457e...@googlegroups.com>,
See? One trick pony.

>> The USA can and must do everything it can to protect its citizens from violent enemy attacks. And Mexico seems to tacitly support our efforts to repel this throng of thugs disguised as refugees.
>
>There was no violent enemy attack. There is no throng of thugs disguised as refugees. You are a fucking moron.

So will you allow just anyone to walk in your house and if you tell them
no they throw rocks at you? That is fine with you?

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 11:24:0928.11.2018
do
Not even the same thing, but thanks for playing! It's cute when you regurgitate Fox Propaganda bullshit.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 12:12:1028.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

>>And that's why you fail.
>
> At what?

Life.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 12:13:5328.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
the terroists win.

> We are supposed to invite people here who broke our laws to
> get here. Yea right.

They are refugees. By our own laws, they have every right to ask
for asylum. You lot's efforts to frame them as an invasion
notwithstanding.

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 12:52:2728.11.2018
do
Some are refugees. More than you will ever admit are NOT. Among this group are many smugglers, armed criminals, and thugs. Too many.

They simply have to be vetted. Whether you like it or not.

Let them apply for asylum. Do not let them in unless they are approved. And those who bum-rush the borders violently and attack our agents should never be allowed in.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 12:57:4228.11.2018
do
They were trying to apply for asylum. Then they got gassed. The only "proof" you have that they are smugglers, armed criminals or thugs is that they are brown and the GOP hates brown people.

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 13:16:1828.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this P-Dub <pwol...@gmail.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Some are refugees. More than you will ever admit are NOT.
> Among this group are many smugglers, armed criminals, and
> thugs. Too many.
>
> They simply have to be vetted. Whether you like it or not.

WHICH IS WHAT WE AND THEY WANT, YOU DOLT!

Twitler and his toadies would rather send soldiers to lob tear gas
than agents to process refugees.

P-Dub

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 13:36:1928.11.2018
do
Our agents are not down there to attack innocent hungry refugees. They are there defending VIOLENT ATTACKS against our border and our agents.

Don't want tear gas? Then STOP ATTACKING.

me

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 13:44:2428.11.2018
do
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 1:36:19 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 1:16:18 PM UTC-5, Freezer wrote:
> > If I don't reply to this P-Dub <pwol...@gmail.com> post, the
> > terroists win.
> >
> > > Some are refugees. More than you will ever admit are NOT.
> > > Among this group are many smugglers, armed criminals, and
> > > thugs. Too many.
> > >
> > > They simply have to be vetted. Whether you like it or not.
> >
> > WHICH IS WHAT WE AND THEY WANT, YOU DOLT!
> >
> > Twitler and his toadies would rather send soldiers to lob tear gas
> > than agents to process refugees.
> >
> > --
> > My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
> > http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
> > @allhailfreezer
>
> Our agents are not down there to attack innocent hungry refugees.

And yet......that's exactly what they did!

They are there defending VIOLENT ATTACKS against our border and our agents.

That they started

> Don't want tear gas? Then STOP ATTACKING.

Then let them come in and seek asylum and let the process begin.

Seems pretty simple.

robert stickler

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 13:52:1528.11.2018
do
Lol so throwing rocks and bottles at border security isn't a violent attack?

Freezer

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 14:02:4328.11.2018
do
If I don't reply to this P-Dub <pwol...@gmail.com> post, the
terroists win.

> Our agents are not down there to attack innocent hungry
> refugees. They are there defending VIOLENT ATTACKS against our
> border and our agents.
>
> Don't want tear gas? Then STOP ATTACKING.

How about we don't log tear gas into another country, in blatant
violation of international treaty?

Or in violation of basic human decency?

I mean, I know those last words might as well be written in
hieroglyphs to you lot, but still.

%

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 15:10:1328.11.2018
do
On 2018-11-28 11:52 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> Lol so throwing rocks and bottles at border security isn't a violent attack?

did anyone get broke open

robert stickler

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 15:10:4228.11.2018
do
I'm sure they did

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 21:56:3128.11.2018
do
In article <8d8b8125-956f-4874...@googlegroups.com>,
I am sure CNN isn't showing it and that maybe Fox and all the papers
hired actors?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 21:57:0228.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A871F4CB76Af...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>>>And that's why you fail.
>>
>> At what?
>
>Life.

Admitted defeat noted.

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 21:57:3228.11.2018
do
In article <XnsA9A8723F7C34Cf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post,
>the terroists win.
>
>> We are supposed to invite people here who broke our laws to
>> get here. Yea right.
>
>They are refugees. By our own laws, they have every right to ask
>for asylum. You lot's efforts to frame them as an invasion
>notwithstanding.

So they filled out a request and put it in a bottle?

Skeeter

nieprzeczytany,
28 lis 2018, 21:58:2328.11.2018
do
In article <c00947c8-f001-42ff...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Throwing rocks and rushing the border is "asking"?
Ładuję kolejne wiadomości.
Nowe wiadomości: 0