Your nanny KKKillary fucked up again.

Chico

Oct 30, 2018, 4:45:21 PM10/30/18
Clinton teases interviewer who confused Holder and Booker: 'They all
look alike'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/413754-clinton-teases-interviewer-who-confused-holder-and-booker-they-all

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during an event
over the weekend teased the interviewer who confused former Attorney
General Eric Holder and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).

Recode's Kara Swisher during a Q&A asked Clinton, "What do you think
of Cory Booker ? saying, ?Kick them in the shins??"

She was likely referring to Holder's recent comment that when
Republicans go low, "we kick them." Holder has faced widespread
backlash for the comment, which members of the GOP said amounted to a
call for violence, though Holder has insisted it was a metaphor.

"That was Eric Holder," Clinton replied, correcting Swisher.

"I know they all look alike," she joked, to a burst of laughter from
the audience.

"No, they don?t," Swisher quickly replied, then added: "Oh, well
done."

Holder and Booker are both black men.

Freezer

Oct 30, 2018, 8:33:34 PM10/30/18
If I don't reply to this Chico post, the terroists win.

> Holder and Booker are both black men.

Thank you. I had no idea.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 9:14:45 PM10/30/18
In article <XnsA98BC6F657073f...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Chico post, the terroists win.
>
> > Holder and Booker are both black men.
>
> Thank you. I had no idea.

Why did you snip the best part? You didn't want anyone to see what a
racist your nanny Killary is?

me

Oct 30, 2018, 9:24:44 PM10/30/18
There weren't many people here who were big Hillary supporters beyond the fact that she was a FAR better choice than Trump, so as usual, conservatives are blathering to the wind. But, that's what I expect from a homophobic douchebag.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 9:26:46 PM10/30/18
In article <09570ff4-37e7-42f0...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Keep dancing little fella.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 9:37:01 PM10/30/18
awww you don't know what dancing is! That's surprising since you've been doing it for me ALL DAY.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 9:39:16 PM10/30/18
In article <8cb2720b-5265-4b13...@googlegroups.com>,
You answered in less then 5 minutes, seeking a dancing partner? You do
it so well, after all I been watching you do it all day.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 9:45:18 PM10/30/18
So, no, you don't know what it means to dance. Start another thread about me and dance some more, bitch.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 10:09:19 PM10/30/18
In article <966f396b-facd-4db0...@googlegroups.com>,
If I don't know what dancing means..*your own words*
Then how can you accuse me of doing it? Are you a moron?

me

Oct 30, 2018, 10:14:30 PM10/30/18
no, but clearly you are. I know exactly what it is, you've been doing it all day long.

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 10:19:05 PM10/30/18
In article <8a92e828-d57d-4d4f...@googlegroups.com>,
So you are telling me that I don't know what it is, yet I have been
doing it all day? Why yes, you are a moron.

me

Oct 30, 2018, 10:49:35 PM10/30/18
Yes, evidently you are too fucking stupid to understand that that is exactly what you've been doing all day.

Now back that ass up and dance some more! Twerk for daddy!

Skeeter

Oct 30, 2018, 11:29:37 PM10/30/18
In article <c3670002-3625-4abc...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

> > > no, but clearly you are. I know exactly what it is, you've been doing it all day long.
> >
> > So you are telling me that I don't know what it is, yet I have been
> > doing it all day? Why yes, you are a moron.
>
> Yes, evidently you are too fucking stupid to understand that that is exactly what you've been doing all day.

Is that usenet slang for when I make you post "keep dancing" and you
don't realize I'm playing you like a fiddle?

> Now back that ass up

Whoa big fella, Get your mind off my ass.

Jason Todd!!!

Oct 30, 2018, 11:58:45 PM10/30/18
Um, hello, sarcasm?

She was correcting the show's HOST. When you actually watch the clip, you see it as opposed to how it reads in print.

Jason

me

Oct 31, 2018, 12:01:37 AM10/31/18
I said back that ass up and twerk for daddy. Dance some more bitch! Come on you homophobic bitch, work that ass some more!

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 12:33:46 AM10/31/18
In article <3bf9f932-c5d6-40f1...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
I saw and heard what she said. We don't have to spin a story like you
lying libs do.

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 12:34:47 AM10/31/18
In article <aef6c683-96bf-48f1...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
> I said back that ass up

Damn gaylord, you never quit.

me

Oct 31, 2018, 12:42:43 AM10/31/18
Gaylord! Holy shit what a homophobic piece of shit!

Now back that ass up you little bitch, twerk for daddy, keep dancing.

Freezer

Oct 31, 2018, 1:15:35 AM10/31/18
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

>> > Holder and Booker are both black men.
>>
>> Thank you. I had no idea.
>
> Why did you snip the best part?

You REALLY don't understand how jokes work, do you?

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 1:29:48 AM10/31/18
In article <9ed1290e-aaf1-4d5c...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
> Now back that ass up you

Damn you're an ass loving poofter.

Skeeter

Oct 31, 2018, 1:30:08 AM10/31/18
In article <XnsA98C2A2D28C9fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
> terroists win.

> >> Thank you. I had no idea.
> >
> > Why did you snip the best part?
>
> You REALLY don't understand how jokes work, do you?

When I see one yes.

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 6:55:20 AM10/31/18
Skeeter submitted this idea :
Freezer is so hilarious, no-one but him can get how hysterical he is...

]v[etaphoid

Oct 31, 2018, 7:10:32 AM10/31/18
After serious thinking Skeeter wrote :
Small wonder he can't find a woman...

Unlike hobbyfan and Chad, he doesn't actually want to!