(META) Robby Stickler & David E. Powell should be best friends

The Chad

Mar 31, 2018, 7:16:47 AM3/31/18
They're both worthless, dipshit virgins who live with mommy and support
white supremacy.

That's right, DErP - I know you still lurk here and read every word I
write. Be the man you were never taught how to be and dispute everything
I've ever said about you, you racist, bigoted, priest-blowing,
fucktarded, sexually-repressed, Jersey Shore maxi-pad. I'd beat your
stupid, uneducated bitch ass at anything, and you KNOW it. Go eat your
dead dad's dick.

robert stickler

Mar 31, 2018, 12:16:03 PM3/31/18
Lol this coming from a guy who doesn't even have a job and is on welfare.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Apr 1, 2018, 4:00:20 PM4/1/18
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 7:16:47 AM UTC-4, Chadlee Anvil Bryant posing and posting as The Chad wrote:
> worthless, dipshit virgin live with mommy and support
> white supremacy.

You are a sick bastard.

Robby Trvmphumper

Apr 1, 2018, 4:54:12 PM4/1/18