(OT) David E. Powell's doppelgänger charged with second-degree murder for Carmageddon-style spree in Virginia

The Chad

Aug 12, 2017, 9:31:53 PM8/12/17

Jason Todd!!!

Aug 12, 2017, 11:17:43 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:31:53 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> https://www.mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-
> who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/

OK, you got on me for what I said about Chester Bennington the other week. Fine.

I now have to call you out for this. Highly Inappropriate.

Jason

The Chad

Aug 12, 2017, 11:35:10 PM8/12/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:17:39 -0700, "Jason Todd!!!"
<janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
e44b1e96-c04d-4b50...@googlegroups.com:
How so?

Our dear, departed derp-ass DEP is quite possibly the biggest racist to
ever post here. His simmering rage over eight years of a black President
was only masked because he lacks the testicular fortitude to be honest
about himself.

Also, he's in his mid-40s and has never moved out of his mother's house,
which firmly cements his creepy Norman Bates status.

The subject of the article I linked to bears a striking resemblance to
DEP. That's the joke.

David Emerson Powell is a bigoted, backwards, creepy fucknozzle who
deserves to be mocked and scorned for being such a bigoted, backwards,
creepy fucknozzle. Fuck him up his Jersey Shore ass.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 13, 2017, 12:13:26 AM8/13/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 11:35:10 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:17:39 -0700, "Jason Todd!!!"
> <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> e44b1e96-c04d-4b50...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:31:53 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
> >> https://www.mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-
> driver-
> >> who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/
> >
> > OK, you got on me for what I said about Chester Bennington the other
> > week. Fine.
> >
> > I now have to call you out for this. Highly Inappropriate.
>
> How so?
>
> Our dear, departed derp-ass DEP is quite possibly the biggest racist to
> ever post here.

So we're ignoring all of your racist postings?

> His simmering rage over eight years of a black President
> was only masked because he lacks the testicular fortitude to be honest
> about himself.

If there were any irony meters left, you would be destroying them right now.
I can't wait for the courts to order you into a psychiatric evaluation.
You are going to be so fucked.

> Also, he's in his mid-40s and has never moved out of his mother's house,
> which firmly cements his creepy Norman Bates status.

You are in your mid-40s and calling people names like a seven-year-old.

> The subject of the article I linked to bears a striking resemblance to
> DEP. That's the joke.

You bear a striking resemblance to someone who got his head stuck in a stairwell.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 13, 2017, 12:13:51 AM8/13/17
"Highly inappropriate" is Chadlee's typical behavior.

Rob Rarnett

Oct 29, 2017, 1:57:07 AM10/29/17
It happens that The Chad formulated :
> https://www.mediaite.com/online/james-alex-fields-jr-identified-as-driver-
> who-crashed-into-counter-protestors/

Oh the irony...

You are racist, fat and a social leper. If you'l like me to upload a
sample of what you and your socks post on a regular basis, you need
only ask and I shall supply it to you as well.

Physician, heal thyself...