Trijcomm, Where Is Your Dumb Ass Hiding At?

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 4, 2017, 9:22:26 AM6/4/17
???

Jason

Freezer

Jun 4, 2017, 11:12:32 AM6/4/17
If I don't reply to this Jason Todd!!! post, the terroists win.

> ???
>

> Jason

Probably hiding from all the Muslim terrorists waiting to shot/stab
him. From England.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Jun 4, 2017, 1:23:26 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:22:26 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> ???
>

> Jason

In answer to your question, I have just gotten plain tired of dealing with adult comic book readers commenting on juvenile and infantile plot lines in cartoon books, middle schoolers, obsessed stalkers and wigged out liberals who don't even have the intelligence to use search engines. Oh, I said this before. That's right. Kind of proves my point, doesn't it?

me

Jun 4, 2017, 1:25:26 PM6/4/17
translation: I got tired of getting my ass handed to me in every thread I posted in so I was sitting on the sidelines pouting

Trijcomm

Jun 4, 2017, 2:03:46 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 12:25:26 PM UTC-5, me wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:23:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:22:26 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > > ???
> > >

> > > Jason
> >
> > In answer to your question, I have just gotten plain tired of dealing with adult comic book readers commenting on juvenile and infantile plot lines in cartoon books, middle schoolers, obsessed stalkers and wigged out liberals who don't even have the intelligence to use search engines. Oh, I said this before. That's right. Kind of proves my point, doesn't it?
>
> translation:

You can't even translate your own crapola.

me

Jun 4, 2017, 2:31:09 PM6/4/17
wow you sure showed me!

Jason Todd!!!

Jun 4, 2017, 11:16:01 PM6/4/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:23:26 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:22:26 AM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> > ???
> >

> > Jason
>
> In answer to your question,

LOL! you actually admit you're a dumbass!!

Jason (that was TOO easy!)

Trijcomm

Jun 5, 2017, 9:37:40 AM6/5/17
And with that, you just proved my entire point. Now, THAT was TOO easy!

me

Jun 5, 2017, 12:33:56 PM6/5/17
tap out noted