If David E. Powell does not return by midnight tonight, I'm leaving forever.

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 3:18:26 PM11/30/18
If this is the sacrifice necessary to return our beloved DEP to RSP-W, then
so be it.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 6:03:08 PM11/30/18
??? ?? expressed precisely :
> If this is the sacrifice necessary to return our beloved DEP to RSP-W, then
> so be it.

Don't tell me that you don't like David either?

He sure used to get Chadwick pretty riled up...

%

Nov 30, 2018, 6:07:30 PM11/30/18
one way to get to someone is be just like them

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 6:10:05 PM11/30/18
on 1/12/2018, % supposed :
Our new Japanese friends seems to share quite a few Chromosomes with
Chadwick the Brave. Someone really should ask him to reign it in before
our recently-returned-from-detainment Utah brother pops another gasket
and goes off on one of his patented, "I'm a winner, you all suck, I'm
gonna spinkick you all to death" rampages...

%

Nov 30, 2018, 6:15:24 PM11/30/18
that's my favourite chad

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 6:23:54 PM11/30/18
Me too!

We normally don't see that side of him for a few weeks after his annual
November sabattical. Presumably the rebalanced uppers and downers keep
him in pharmaceutical balance for a short time.

The good news is that Christmas can be such a desperately tough time
for the lonely, and hermit Chadwick never makes it half way through
December without reverting to type...

%

Nov 30, 2018, 6:30:36 PM11/30/18
the week before check day

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 30, 2018, 6:53:53 PM11/30/18
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:bpp6ns....@news.alt.net:
You assume Chad The Cowardly Capon gets a check of some sort. I think he
would have posted the pay stub of the 120K a year he claims to make if
that were true.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 7:40:39 PM11/30/18
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) submitted this idea :
Don't forget that Chad also claims to be living with his (ex!)wife and
sons, all of whom were allegedly working and contributed to a gross
household income of $90k.

Despite the fact that she's married to another man (hi Lonnie!) and
none of them have shared so much as a rented hovel with Chadwick in
over a decade. Still, old Chadwick insists the four of them are
gainfully employed and collectively pulling $90k per annum.

Something does not compute. Liars need much better memories...

%

Nov 30, 2018, 7:45:02 PM11/30/18
he lives with a family member i think a brother ,
he gets welfare tosses his brother a chunk and ,
tries to live the life you said on the leftovers ,
like you might give your dog a moose bone

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Nov 30, 2018, 8:14:37 PM11/30/18
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in news:ptsla3$ca0$1...@dont-email.me:
Minimum wage in Utah is 7.25 per hour. Even if the ex-brats and the ex-
wife worked full time that's only 29 per hour which is roughly 60K per
annum.

The Vermont (chuckle) minimum wage is 10.50 per hour but that leaves out
the ex-family. So the math definitely doesn't work any better.

Sadly, the only way to disprove The Capon of Cowardice is to wait until
his long lost pay stubs are posted. Since I'm in the fakefile and
consigned to some delusional sockpile belonging to someone else, it
appears my pleas for some facts from the lying fuckweasel won't be heard.

So I propose that everyone ask about the long promised pay stubs that are
thus far vapor.

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 10:54:58 PM11/30/18
This thread is quad erat demonstratum why I consider myself a fan of Chad
Bryant. He's like a chaotic element that tards can't resist dancing to even
if he's completely uninvolved in a thread!

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2018, 11:53:47 PM11/30/18
??? ?? formulated the question :
> This thread is quad erat demonstratum why I consider myself a fan of Chad
> Bryant. He's like a chaotic element that tards can't resist dancing to even
> if he's completely uninvolved in a thread!

You seem confused. Chad Bryant hasn't posted in this thread. Only you,
his admiring sockpuppet.

Self love is a good thing, and no great surprise in your case. You've
been fucking yourself for years, well-disguised Chadwick...

利根川 幸雄

Nov 30, 2018, 11:55:44 PM11/30/18
Chad Bryant!

/postingcareer

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2018, 12:06:28 AM12/1/18
??? ?? brought next idea :
Seen any good second-hand furniture lately, Mr Roboto?

Can you imagine being one of two heirs, and receiving only second-hand
junk that someone died on? To use a Japanese idiom, Chad's nearest dead
relative has laid upon him a debt of honour. I at least hope that the
other heir is enjoying his disproportionately generous inheritance...