Orange Goblin: "I Thought This Would Be Easier"

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 28, 2017, 3:06:01 PM4/28/17

Trijcomm

Apr 28, 2017, 3:43:30 PM4/28/17
No, it is YOU who is stupid. You really don't learn a dog gone thing on this NG, do you? You are oblivious to the obvious. Immature, juvenile, infantile insults like this directed to a president of the US are not reflections on him but directly on you. Unbelievable.

mixed nuts

Apr 28, 2017, 3:46:36 PM4/28/17
On 4/28/2017 3:43 PM, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:06:01 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
>> http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trump-admits-he-thought-being-president-would-be-easier.html
>>

>> DERP x 1000000000
>
> No, it is YOU who is stupid. You really don't learn a dog gone thing
> on this NG, do you? You are oblivious to the obvious. Immature,
> juvenile, infantile insults like this directed to a president of the
> US are not reflections on him but directly on you. Unbelievable.

Not a white president. Insults are OK.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 28, 2017, 8:03:31 PM4/28/17
Yes, how DARE I quote the words coming out of his own mouth!

Jason

me

Apr 28, 2017, 8:03:46 PM4/28/17
So when YOU criticized Obama, who did a fantastic job despite what you want to believe, that was just fine. But when we criticize a man who has admitted he is in over his head and has no idea what he's doing we are juvenile?

You're an idiot.

Aldrichtom

Apr 28, 2017, 8:17:22 PM4/28/17

On 28-Apr-2017, me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So when YOU criticized Obama, who did a fantastic job despite what you
> want to believe, that was just fine

Trump is actually working.

Aldrichtom

Apr 28, 2017, 8:18:45 PM4/28/17

On 28-Apr-2017, "Jason Todd!!!" <janklo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, how DARE I quote the words coming out of his own mouth!

You were trying to blow it out of context, like that rag you quoted from.

me

Apr 28, 2017, 8:30:31 PM4/28/17
No he isnt.

Freezer

Apr 28, 2017, 8:32:39 PM4/28/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

> You were trying to blow it out of context, like that rag you
> quoted from.

And the "proper" context would be?

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Trijcomm

Apr 28, 2017, 9:48:36 PM4/28/17
Baloney. It's your juvenile playground insults of a POTUS regarding his appearance that give you away. You are a hypocrite and two-faced "stupid idiot," and THAT makes this on topic.

The Chad

Apr 28, 2017, 10:24:06 PM4/28/17
Most of the time you post here, I think you're on the rag.

%

Apr 28, 2017, 10:33:18 PM4/28/17
and the rest of the time you're eating that rag

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 29, 2017, 1:47:41 AM4/29/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 9:48:36 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
> On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 7:03:31 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!! wrote:

> > > No, it is YOU who is stupid. You really don't learn a dog gone thing on this NG, do you? You are oblivious to the obvious. Immature, juvenile, infantile insults like this directed to a president of the US are not reflections on him but directly on you. Unbelievable.
> >
> > Yes, how DARE I quote the words coming out of his own mouth!
> >
> Baloney.

Baloney??

Are you saying that your lord and savior did NOT utter those very words??

Jason

mixed nuts

Apr 29, 2017, 10:42:56 AM4/29/17
On 4/29/2017 1:47 AM, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
> On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 9:48:36 PM UTC-4, Trijcomm wrote:
>> On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 7:03:31 PM UTC-5, Jason Todd!!!
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, how DARE I quote the words coming out of his own mouth!
>>>
>> Baloney.
>
> Baloney??
>
> Are you saying that your lord and savior did NOT utter those very
> words??

There are Muslimns beheading Sweden - that's the real issue.

--
Grizzly H.

Aldrichtom

Apr 29, 2017, 3:47:43 PM4/29/17

On 28-Apr-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> And the "proper" context would be?

He did not realize what a mess Obama had left because Obama was lazy and to
have to travel as much as he does because you can't trust the security at
the WH because of all the bugs Obamas Russian buddies left.

Aldrichtom

Apr 29, 2017, 3:48:48 PM4/29/17

On 29-Apr-2017, The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> Most of the time you post here, I think you're on the rag.

There you go CP13, getting upset again

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 29, 2017, 4:21:03 PM4/29/17
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:47:43 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 28-Apr-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
>
> > And the "proper" context would be?
>
> He did not realize what a mess Obama had left
And what "mess" was that?

because Obama was lazy

If Obama was "lazy" then what does that make Mr. Golf Every Weekend?

and to
> have to travel as much as he does because you can't trust the security at
> the WH because of all the bugs Obamas Russian buddies left.

I think we're done here.

Jason

Freezer

Apr 29, 2017, 4:39:30 PM4/29/17
If I don't reply to this "Aldrichtom" <Aldri...@stilllost.com>
post, the terroists win.

>> And the "proper" context would be?
>
> He did not realize what a mess Obama had left because Obama
> was lazy and to have to travel as much as he does because you
> can't trust the security at the WH because of all the bugs
> Obamas Russian buddies left.

Look, if you're gonna just make shit up, don't bother answering at
all.

Trijcomm

Apr 29, 2017, 4:43:32 PM4/29/17
Who cares. You don't read anything that isn't surrounded by a white balloon anyway.

Trijcomm

Apr 29, 2017, 4:46:26 PM4/29/17

> > > And the "proper" context would be?
> >
> > He did not realize what a mess Obama had left
> And what "mess" was that?

You really are tone deaf, aren't you?

Aldrichtom

Apr 29, 2017, 4:50:34 PM4/29/17

On 29-Apr-2017, wrote:

> > He did not realize what a mess Obama had left
> And what "mess" was that?

If things were neat and tidy then why was there such a massive out cry as
reflected in the election and the best the Democrats could do was run Hilary
If that is not a mess, then what is/

> If Obama was "lazy" then what does that make Mr. Golf Every Weekend?

Trump has stated numerous times that those are for the comfort of his guests

Aldrichtom

Apr 29, 2017, 4:53:33 PM4/29/17

On 29-Apr-2017, Freezer <free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

> Look, if you're gonna just make shit up, don't bother answering at
> all.

I'm trying to present stuff I'm aware of by paying attention to what our
President and so forth present opposed to your lying media.

Freezer

Apr 29, 2017, 5:32:03 PM4/29/17
If I don't reply to this Trijcomm <trij...@yahoo.com> post, the
terroists win.
* adds "tone deaf" to the list *

The Chad

Apr 29, 2017, 10:40:39 PM4/29/17
Nobody knows what "CP13" means, you inbred idiot.

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 30, 2017, 12:22:36 AM4/30/17
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 4:50:34 PM UTC-4, Aldrichtom wrote:
> On 29-Apr-2017, wrote:
>
> > > He did not realize what a mess Obama had left
> > And what "mess" was that?
>
> If things were neat and tidy then why was there such a massive out cry as
> reflected in the election

1) Yes, there are people out of work and underemployed. Obama was president, not a miracle worker

2) Even with help from Comey and Russia, (not insignificant factors) Your boy LOST the popular vote. I don't know if you recall that. Not only that, 88,000 votes in three states would have made all the difference in the world.

and the best the Democrats could do was run Hilary

I have admitted that Hillary was an imperfect candidate. But how is THAT Obama's fault?

> If that is not a mess, then what is/

I'll tell you what is -- Look at where the country was from 2007-2008. THAT's a mess.

> > If Obama was "lazy" then what does that make Mr. Golf Every Weekend?
>
> Trump has stated numerous times that those are for the comfort of his guests

And you believe that.

Jason

me

Apr 30, 2017, 1:17:45 AM4/30/17
Tap tap tap

Aldrichtom

Apr 30, 2017, 4:44:41 AM4/30/17

On 29-Apr-2017, The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> CP13

I explained that a few weeks ago

mixed nuts

Apr 30, 2017, 12:25:09 PM4/30/17
These aren't poor people with inferior genes. When you have superior
genes, you need special comfort stuff so you won't be sad and be unable
to create many many very very good jobs (terrific jobs).

--
Grizzly H.

Aldrichtom

Apr 30, 2017, 3:05:29 PM4/30/17

On 30-Apr-2017, mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

> These aren't poor people with inferior genes. When you have superior
> genes, you need special comfort stuff so you won't be sad and be unable
> to create many many very very good jobs (terrific jobs).

Thank you!
About time some one here sees the light.

The Chad

Apr 30, 2017, 10:32:13 PM4/30/17
You can't even explain how someone as retarded as you has managed to
survive so long, fucknut.

The Chad

Apr 30, 2017, 10:33:15 PM4/30/17
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 20:14:28 +0000, Aldrichtom wrote:

> About time some one here sees the light.

We're still waiting for you to, retarded fucknut.

Aldrichtom

May 1, 2017, 1:08:35 AM5/1/17

On 30-Apr-2017, The Chad <the...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> > About time some one here sees the light.
>
> We're still waiting for you to, retarded fucknut.

Your light is not functioning properly

The Chad

May 1, 2017, 1:33:34 AM5/1/17
Your light has been burned out for at least twenty years, mental midget.