Celebrity Bucket Kickers ZHIFOS alert June 19, 2017

MrL0bstr

Jun 19, 2017, 11:15:09 PM6/19/17

Big Cass' run as a face was a contestant on tonight's episode. He's obviously frustrated that his real life girlfriend Carmella is sleeping with Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 6:08:18 PM6/20/17
Which makes me think someone who writes at TNA's career must have been a contestant too, but his unemployment was quickly another contestant as WWE picked him up quickly.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 7:59:55 AM6/21/17
In fact, Between this and hiring Mike "Paint Drying" Bennett, I feel that WWE is pity signing wrestlers AND writers from TNA alike.  If so, just ignore that meatheaded loudmouth who hangs out with the guy who looks like a topless Big Bad Mama from GLOW, please.  You may remember the one time he was a jobber on Velocity.