as ever chud is lurking.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Aug 31, 2017, 7:33:32 PM8/31/17
a truly pathetic waste of resources in this universe.
it needs to be excised from all realities.

The Chad

Aug 31, 2017, 7:54:54 PM8/31/17
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:33:29 -0700, The Brunei Bindlestiff
<unif...@gmail.com> wrote in
3baef315-86f8-4426...@googlegroups.com:

> I'm a truly pathetic waste of resources in this universe.
> I need to be excised from all realities.

This is what you should be posting, Billy Bitchboy Paulus.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2017, 10:25:56 PM8/31/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:54:54 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:

> > I'm a truly pathetic waste of resources in this universe.
> > I need to be excised from all realities.

Yes, you should be.