OOOHHH LOOK!!! ANOTHER DEMAGOGUE CRIMINAL!!!!!!

Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Destroyer And Slaughterer Of Men And Still Lover Of Women

Jan 28, 2019, 1:59:15 PM1/28/19
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-commission-finds-probable-cause-that-andrew-gillum-violated-ethics-laws

Well, not that THAT'S surprising. It's basically a job requirement for
Demagogues to break the law. And lie through their teeth all the time. And
get away with it all (ask SH*Tbama and SH*Tllery).

I'm thankful I did my part to keep this CRIMINAL out of office and put in
another honest Republican.

Chadstone

Jan 28, 2019, 2:07:41 PM1/28/19
Yay

P-Dub

Jan 28, 2019, 2:11:03 PM1/28/19
Darth Acolyte....EGGSELENT.

La Parka is truly honored.

me

Jan 28, 2019, 2:17:08 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 1:59:15 PM UTC-5, Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Destroyer And Slaughterer Of Men And Still Lover Of Women wrote:
without a hint

Chadstone

Jan 28, 2019, 2:32:35 PM1/28/19
Yes you are. But keep tapping and you'll stay that way.

me

Jan 28, 2019, 2:47:26 PM1/28/19
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 2:32:35 PM UTC-5, Chadstone wrote:
> Yes you are. But keep tapping and you'll stay that way.

Obsess over me much?

Freezer

Jan 28, 2019, 5:22:04 PM1/28/19
If I don't reply to this Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
Destroyer And Slaughterer Of Men And Still Lover Of Women post,
the terroists win.

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-commission-finds-proba
> ble-cause-that-andrew-gillum-violated-ethics-laws
>

> Well, not that THAT'S surprising. It's basically a job
> requirement for Demagogues to break the law. And lie through
> their teeth all the time. And get away with it all (ask
> SH*Tbama and SH*Tllery).
>

> I'm thankful I did my part to keep this CRIMINAL out of office
> and put in another honest Republican.

So let me get this straight:

A finding of Probable Cause on a Dem: "GUILTY! FRY HIM! BURN
THE WITCH!"

30+ indictments and 5 convictions and guilty pleas on a
Republican: NO PROOF! WITCH HUNT!

Just as long as you're looking at things fairly and evenly.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jacob teh Retard

Jan 28, 2019, 6:29:08 PM1/28/19
me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote in news:782523d2-e48b-414a-b1f7-
b01f0a...@googlegroups.com:

> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 2:32:35 PM UTC-5, Chadstone wrote:
>> Yes you are. But keep tapping and you'll stay that way.
>
> Obsess over me much?

Don't you wish you knew what that meant?

me

Jan 28, 2019, 7:18:42 PM1/28/19
Obsession noted.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Jan 28, 2019, 7:56:58 PM1/28/19
Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.

Jason

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 2:29:37 AM1/29/19
If I don't reply to this "Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating
Redneck Army" <davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the terroists
win.

> Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four
> bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.

True. #DamnTrue

]v[etaphoid

Jan 29, 2019, 6:10:42 AM1/29/19
After serious thinking me wrote :
Of punctuation? Or capitalisation? Or just rationale?

]v[etaphoid

Jan 29, 2019, 6:22:04 AM1/29/19
After serious thinking Freezer wrote :
> If I don't reply to this "Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating
> Redneck Army" <davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the terroists
> win.
>
>> Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four
>> bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.
>
> True. #DamnTrue

Some anal retentive spelling nazis would suggest that even one
bankrupticie is too many bankrupticies...

Carry on scoring those points and counting those days entrenched in
opposition...

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 9:04:02 AM1/29/19
In article <f43f8590-fc69-42b1...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
Get back to us when you learn what those big words mean little fella.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 9:05:04 AM1/29/19
In article <98d0c302-2495-46a3...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
And still a billionaire.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Jan 29, 2019, 11:13:19 AM1/29/19
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 6:22:04 AM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> After serious thinking Freezer wrote :
> > If I don't reply to this "Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating
> > Redneck Army" <davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the terroists
> > win.
> >
> >> Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four
> >> bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.
> >
> > True. #DamnTrue
>
> Some anal retentive spelling nazis would suggest that even one
> bankrupticie is too many bankrupticies...

OK, I spelled bankruptcies wrong. I'm not as perfect as you are.

> Carry on scoring those points

Will do!

and counting those days entrenched in
> opposition...

It's what I live for.
Now PISS off, wanker.

Jason

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 11:43:23 AM1/29/19
In article <061e97f2-4c28-4d5f...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
You got your ass handed to you...LOL

Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Destroyer And Slaughterer Of Men And Still Lover Of Women

Jan 29, 2019, 1:36:09 PM1/29/19
"Freezer" wrote in message

If I don't reply to this "JaSuck Twat's incredibly obvious sock"
<davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the terroists
win.

> Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four
> bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.

True. #DamnTrue

--

I wonder how much assets and money Mr. JaSuck Perfect Credit has compared to
"Four Bankruptcies" Teh President Donald currently.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 2:13:01 PM1/29/19
In article <q2q6ek$13r6$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, Tit...@naplesnet.com says...

>"Freezer" wrote in message
>
>If I don't reply to this "JaSuck Twat's incredibly obvious sock"
><davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the terroists
>win.
>
>> Let's remember, AGLOP and his cohorts believe that four
>> bankrupticies is a sign of business genius.
>
>True. #DamnTrue

He's still rich and you're not.

me

Jan 29, 2019, 2:32:19 PM1/29/19
"rich"

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 2:48:22 PM1/29/19
In article <ca75df30-5b76-4284...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
I bet you "wish" you knew what that meant.

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 2:59:45 PM1/29/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
terroists win.
4/5 for pretentiousness
4/5 for non sequitur
1/5 for conversational relevance.

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 3:00:28 PM1/29/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
terroists win.

> And still a billionaire.

According to Trump and no one else.

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 3:01:36 PM1/29/19
<Tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the terroists win.

> I wonder how much assets and money Mr. JaSuck Perfect Credit
> has compared to "Four Bankruptcies" Teh President Donald
> currently.

Probably as much as Trump has earned on his own, that he didn't
immediately lose right back.

Of course, we don't have an obscenely rich father to bail us out
repeatedly.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 3:47:44 PM1/29/19
In article <XnsA9E68E7CFC45fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter <ch...@invalid.invalid> post, the
>terroists win.
>
>> And still a billionaire.
>
>According to Trump and no one else.

No one else? You don't get out much do you?

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 3:48:14 PM1/29/19
In article <XnsA9E68EAE7355Df...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this "Darth Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~,
>Destroyer And Slaughterer Of Men And Still Lover Of Women"
><Tit...@naplesnet.com> post, the terroists win.
>
>> I wonder how much assets and money Mr. JaSuck Perfect Credit
>> has compared to "Four Bankruptcies" Teh President Donald
>> currently.
>>

>Probably as much as Trump has earned on his own, that he didn't
>immediately lose right back.
>
>Of course, we don't have an obscenely rich father to bail us out
>repeatedly.

No *you* don't.

me

Jan 29, 2019, 3:53:15 PM1/29/19
And he did. Between that, and massive tax fraud, THAT is how he got his money. Now, let's hear your Fox Propaganda Approved response.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 3:57:00 PM1/29/19
In article <cb8ec556-2989-4cec...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
I don't watch Fox but you have it on your brain. Now post proof of
massive tax fraud. I bet you won't.

me

Jan 29, 2019, 9:41:13 PM1/29/19
You don't watch fox HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 9:58:12 PM1/29/19
In article <fa60801b-adfe-4b51...@googlegroups.com>,
More CAPSfroth. I don't watch tv. I steal my music and movies from the
torrents. TV sucks. Did your mom force you to watch CNN?

me

Jan 29, 2019, 10:01:48 PM1/29/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 10:06:39 PM1/29/19
In article <cf84dd46-be14-4fac...@googlegroups.com>,
You really like that Fox thing don't you?

me

Jan 29, 2019, 10:27:48 PM1/29/19
It is an appropriate response.

robert stickler

Jan 29, 2019, 10:28:39 PM1/29/19
Fox news is fair and balanced

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 10:35:00 PM1/29/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

> I don't watch Fox

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, SIR.

Freezer

Jan 29, 2019, 10:35:49 PM1/29/19
If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.

>>According to Trump and no one else.
>
> No one else? You don't get out much do you?

No one else who counts.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 10:38:19 PM1/29/19
In article <a6ba3657-2883-4d62...@googlegroups.com>,
I guess if that all you think about.

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2019, 10:39:10 PM1/29/19
In article <XnsA9E6DB8D5E14fr...@46.165.242.75>, freezer88
@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

>If I don't reply to this Skeeter post, the terroists win.
>
>> I don't watch Fox
>
>I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, SIR.

Nice CAPSfoam. I really don't give a hoot what you believe.

me

Jan 29, 2019, 11:36:31 PM1/29/19
Fox Propaganda Approved Response.

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 8:13:30 AM1/30/19
In article <ef15d416-e058-4bcc...@googlegroups.com>,
And again I forced you to repeat and be transparent.

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2019, 2:08:07 PM1/30/19

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 3:15:10 PM1/30/19
In article <e48e60b0-5c16-47b1...@googlegroups.com>,
rjs...@aol.com says...

>Fox news is fair and balanced

"me" likes Fox because he's always talking about it.

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2019, 5:17:36 PM1/30/19
Correct

me

Jan 30, 2019, 5:26:00 PM1/30/19
So, by your "logic" that makes you a big fan of CNN

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 5:49:56 PM1/30/19
In article <5a87aacc-7d1a-42e2...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
So by your logic you're a cluless noob.

Now take another nibble.

me

Jan 30, 2019, 5:54:26 PM1/30/19
another tap out. excellent.

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 5:56:14 PM1/30/19
In article <1d180477-ccfe-48c7...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 5:49:56 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <5a87aacc-7d1a-42e2...@googlegroups.com>,
>> moosehe...@gmail.com says...

>> >So, by your "logic" that makes you a big fan of CNN
>>
>> So by your logic you're a cluless noob.
>>

>> Now take another nibble.
>
>another tap out. excellent.

And Skeeter trips him up again.

Skeet-1
Me-hits rock bottom

me

Jan 30, 2019, 6:08:57 PM1/30/19
Delusional AND stupid! Should have just admitted to being drunk and saved yourself the embarrassment.

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 7:42:00 PM1/30/19
In article <a74e2551-b416-4148...@googlegroups.com>,
You're really not to good at this are you?

me

Jan 30, 2019, 7:49:04 PM1/30/19
Far better than you are.

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 7:56:54 PM1/30/19
In article <4a71f1da-e5e6-4900...@googlegroups.com>,
IKYABWAI ?

Really? That's all you got?

me

Jan 30, 2019, 8:06:20 PM1/30/19
Yes. Facts are all I've got.

robert stickler

Jan 30, 2019, 8:45:19 PM1/30/19
Cnn is fake news

Skeeter

Jan 30, 2019, 9:22:13 PM1/30/19
In article <370d831f-9907-4234...@googlegroups.com>,
rjs...@aol.com says...

>Cnn is fake news

Me is a fake noob, he's starting to bore me.

]v[etaphoid

Jan 31, 2019, 4:28:46 AM1/31/19
Freezer submitted this idea :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> post, the
> terroists win.
>
>> After serious thinking Freezer wrote :
>>> If I don't reply to this "Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit
>>> Eating Redneck Army" <davidbr...@gmail.com> post, the
>>> terroists win.

>>> True. #DamnTrue
>>
>> Some anal retentive spelling nazis would suggest that even one
>> bankrupticie is too many bankrupticies...
>>
>> Carry on scoring those points and counting those days
>> entrenched in opposition...
>>

> 4/5 for pretentiousness
> 4/5 for non sequitur
> 1/5 for conversational relevance.

1/15 for pissweak rating system, misuse of the phrase "non sequitur"
and unproductive time entrenched in two terms of opposition because the
man keeps on keeping you down. Man...

]v[etaphoid

Jan 31, 2019, 4:33:13 AM1/31/19
me has brought this to us :
And yet all along you've refused to answer Skeeter's question about
justifying your claims of massive tax fraud. That's a fact.

In your defence, you have been very busy digging...

me

Jan 31, 2019, 3:02:53 PM1/31/19

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 3:38:10 PM1/31/19
In article <c59f8041-7299-4192...@googlegroups.com>,
moosehe...@gmail.com says...
NYtimes? Really? A proven rag that is biased and lies?

me

Jan 31, 2019, 3:56:51 PM1/31/19
Frothing, dancing AND a tap out!

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 4:43:27 PM1/31/19
In article <6790278d-517a-4eb7...@googlegroups.com>,
I see you're practicing your lingo, that's good, if you want us to let
you stay. I see you responded in seconds too.

robert stickler

Jan 31, 2019, 4:53:33 PM1/31/19
Fake news

me

Jan 31, 2019, 4:55:52 PM1/31/19
Keep on tapping!

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 5:07:33 PM1/31/19
In article <723deaf1-ed24-4d10...@googlegroups.com>,
Seconds...damn dude, ya miss me?

me

Jan 31, 2019, 5:17:27 PM1/31/19
Still haven't learned how to tell time, eh?

%

Jan 31, 2019, 5:20:50 PM1/31/19
skeeter really has you guys eating from his hand now

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 5:46:09 PM1/31/19
In article <bc21a5ea-8cbc-4d32...@googlegroups.com>,
Less than a minute. Obsessed much?

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 5:46:50 PM1/31/19
In article <busht2....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
he keep muttering something about time and tapping.

%

Jan 31, 2019, 5:51:32 PM1/31/19
maybe somethings wrong with his truck motor

me

Jan 31, 2019, 5:54:51 PM1/31/19
Keep sitting here sputtering after being bitchslapped.

%

Jan 31, 2019, 6:14:51 PM1/31/19
see i told ya , it's his truck motor

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2019, 6:25:43 PM1/31/19
In article <busl2a....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
sounds like it, he ought to get a job and buy something reliable.