"Practice. You're up here talking about PRACTICE"

Jason Todd!!!

May 12, 2017, 1:27:28 AM5/12/17
15 years ago...Allen Iverson cut the greatest promo EVAHR.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jul 19, 2018, 6:58:53 AM7/19/18
Jason Todd!!! formulated on Friday :
> 15 years ago...Allen Iverson cut the greatest promo EVAHR.
>

> Jason

Glad to see you've moved forward with your life...

me

Jul 19, 2018, 2:09:11 PM7/19/18
I see you've got nothing better to do than troll the newsgroup endlessly digging up posts over a year old. You must really miss Chad.

]v[etaphoid

Jul 19, 2018, 6:17:49 PM7/19/18
me laid this down on his screen :
I do.

It's nowhere near as much fun smacking down the other tards of this
group...

me

Jul 19, 2018, 8:07:44 PM7/19/18
Yeah, being as big a troll as Chad is certainly "smacking down the other tards of this group...."

]v[etaphoid

Jul 20, 2018, 6:23:12 AM7/20/18
After serious thinking me wrote :
You've got to admit; you do carry on like a little bit of a tard,
right?

me

Jul 20, 2018, 2:33:40 PM7/20/18
Only in the eyes of a pretentious douchebag like you. Now, don't you have some old Chad posts you can dig up from five years ago and comment on while you wait desperately for him to come back?

]v[etaphoid

Jul 20, 2018, 8:17:11 PM7/20/18
me used his keyboard to write :
Come on, a little bit of a tard?

In your spare time, can you find me an example of one of these five
year old Chad posts I've opened up since he's been gone? I could have
swordn I was having plenty of fun with you and the Mong Bros, but if
you say you've been seeing old Chad posts, I'd love to join in the
fun...

Jason Todd!!!

Jul 22, 2018, 9:24:10 AM7/22/18
"Swordn"

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Jul 22, 2018, 10:01:32 AM7/22/18
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
"Misdirection"

Find me an example of that of which you whine, little piglet...