will unifarva repent for the sin of being mean to %?

robert stickler

Feb 28, 2014, 12:41:12 PM2/28/14
yes or no?

SPAZZCATAZ.

Feb 28, 2014, 3:45:05 PM2/28/14
On Friday, February 28, 2014 12:41:12 PM UTC-5, robert stickler wrote:
> yes or no?

ive never done that. cant repent for something you aint done dvde.

robert stickler

Feb 28, 2014, 6:43:00 PM2/28/14
you're always mean to him!

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Feb 28, 2014, 8:41:13 PM2/28/14
it aint you so why do you give such a big shit for?

robert stickler

Feb 28, 2014, 10:53:22 PM2/28/14
dont be mean to me or you will pay the ultimate price!

%

Feb 28, 2014, 10:58:18 PM2/28/14
robert stickler wrote:
> On Friday, February 28, 2014 8:41:13 PM UTC-5, The Brunei Bindlestiff
> wrote:

>>> you're always mean to him!
>>

>> it aint you so why do you give such a big shit for?
>
> dont be mean to me or you will pay the ultimate price!

he couldn't afford to pay for a bus ride

robert stickler

Feb 28, 2014, 10:59:28 PM2/28/14

>> it aint you so why do you give such a big shit for?
>
> dont be mean to me or you will pay the ultimate price!

he couldn't afford to pay for a bus ride

thats cause he's dirt poor.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 1, 2014, 6:32:47 PM3/1/14
how do you think i get places fumbleputz?

%

Mar 1, 2014, 6:38:32 PM3/1/14
The Brunei Bindlestiff wrote:
> On Friday, February 28, 2014 10:58:18 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
>> robert stickler wrote:
>>
>>> On Friday, February 28, 2014 8:41:13 PM UTC-5, The Brunei
>>> Bindlestiff

>>> dont be mean to me or you will pay the ultimate price!
>>

>> he couldn't afford to pay for a bus ride
>

> how do you think i get places fumbleputz?

you don't , you never go anywhere

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2014, 6:41:47 PM3/1/14
lol yep. he sits at home all day and night.

The Brunei Bindlestiff

Mar 1, 2014, 6:41:56 PM3/1/14
On Saturday, March 1, 2014 6:38:32 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
thats what you think, not know, fimblewasser.

robert stickler

Mar 1, 2014, 10:53:44 PM3/1/14
i know everything there is to know about you.

SPAZZCATAZ.

Mar 2, 2014, 5:57:43 AM3/2/14
everything you know is wrong.

robert stickler