And Now, Jason Todd Presents Unto You, His Exhaustive, Detailed Review Of Avengers: Endgame!!! (No Spoilers!)

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 26, 2019, 5:11:23 PM4/26/19
Overall: Disappointing.

3 Hours of "The Avengers Greatest Hits" mixed with a whole lot of "Young and the Restless" Bullshit with the obligatory Lord of the Rings battle scene tacked on at the end. MEH.

Plus, I shit you not, they actually have a slight version of the "Martha" thing here. I SHIT YOU NOT.

The only good part is at about, um, 2:33 when we get some SWEET Elisabeth Olsen cleavage. It's probably CGI, but still, it'll make you wanna do a Pee-Wee Herman in the theatre. (And I ain't talkin about the dance!!)

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Apr 26, 2019, 5:28:56 PM4/26/19
Jason Todd!!! explained on 27/04/2019 :
Sounds like another great Easter for the Toddler. Glad you made the
most of it by depositing some comic book CGI cleavage into your wank
bank for next time you want to stroke yourself in a movie theatre.

I only hope you managed to find some time to see or talk to your family
over the holiday period.

Happy Easter...

Skeeter

Apr 26, 2019, 6:42:03 PM4/26/19
In article <2440d5d4-1e07-4173...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
No one cares about kids movies.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Apr 26, 2019, 7:44:20 PM4/26/19
1) Easter was last week. At least it was, here in civilization
2) I'm Jewish.
3) You're an asshole.

Anything else to add?

Jason

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Apr 26, 2019, 7:45:55 PM4/26/19
Well it is going to make $220M+ this weekend, so I don't know about "no one".

But then you're the guy who thinks the sun shines out of Trump's ass, so naturally, your concept of reality is a little, um, off.

Jason

John Henry

Apr 26, 2019, 7:50:36 PM4/26/19
Your obsession with Trumps ass is noted.

robert stickler

Apr 26, 2019, 8:24:15 PM4/26/19
No collusion

]v[etaphoid

Apr 27, 2019, 7:13:45 PM4/27/19
Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army pretended :
In modern civilisation, Easter holidays last for two weeks, you myopic
Jewish asshole. Of course, in a country where most people only get two
weeks holiday *a year*, this must feel like a pretty foreign concept,
but I suspect Trump will try and fix this for you once he's completed
the important task of collating ten years worth of tax returns for all
of you pithy hate-merchants.

And now, back to your thread about wacking off in theatres to
children's movies...

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 27, 2019, 7:35:01 PM4/27/19
Yawn. Further proof you don't have an original thought in your head.

Of course, in a country where most people only get two
> weeks holiday *a year*, this must feel like a pretty foreign concept

WELL FUCKING DUH
,
> but I suspect Trump will try and fix this for you

Bullshit. He doesn't give two shits about Easter. He doesn't even give a single shit about his wife.

once he's completed
> the important task of collating ten years worth of tax returns for all
> of you pithy hate-merchants.

Why, is that so much to ask?

> And now, back to your thread about wacking off in theatres to
> children's movies...

Well gosh, thanks, Mr. Ego-Maniac Elitist.

Jason

Skeeter

Apr 27, 2019, 7:49:38 PM4/27/19
In article <1137134c-3e18-47d4...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...

> Bullshit. He doesn't give two shits about Easter. He doesn't even give a single shit about his wife.

Proof KoOk?

Jason Todd!!!

Apr 27, 2019, 8:16:18 PM4/27/19

Skeeter

Apr 27, 2019, 8:37:49 PM4/27/19
In article <490f2295-b9a3-453d...@googlegroups.com>,
janklo...@yahoo.com says...
You bought that shit hook line and sinker...you libs are so gullable.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2019, 9:17:06 PM4/27/19
Can you believe Iron Man is dead?

Skeeter

Apr 27, 2019, 9:27:33 PM4/27/19
In article <49bb485b-693d-4282...@googlegroups.com>,
madeforz...@yahoo.com says...
No way!..I aint seen it yet but no spoilers.

Phil Dercucci

Apr 28, 2019, 9:59:39 PM4/28/19
More CGI bullshit for incels with terrible life skills.

Nine words is all I needed.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 28, 2019, 10:24:54 PM4/28/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qa5lq5$936$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

> More CGI bullshit for incels with terrible life skills.
>
> Nine words is all I needed.

Where's your paystubs?

Three words is all I needed, capon!

PS: Quick question! Does being a nadless capon mean you are a "volcel" or
just a "cel"? I'm asking for a eunuch I know of in SLC. Let me know.

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Apr 29, 2019, 8:11:47 AM4/29/19
YOU JUST SAID ITS A KIDS MOVIE YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!

I should list the ENTIRE FUCKING PLOT JUST TO FUCK YOU OVER LIKE YOUR UNCLE JIM!!!

Jason

Skeeter

Apr 29, 2019, 1:04:33 PM4/29/19
In article <2170e554-4178-4e22...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...
do you bite every hook dropped into this cesspool?

Terrance "The Hawg" Huckster

Apr 29, 2019, 2:48:52 PM4/29/19
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5:11:23 PM UTC-4, Jason Todd!!! wrote:
Any moo-vee designed to appeal to a wide audience is formulaic and sucky. And those pretentious SJW directors all want to inject their personal take on characters that ruin them, and force feminism/diversity into the story not for the sake of the story but just to show the world how WOKE they are. I never watch mooo-vees in theaters anymore. I can wait for Netflix and turn the flick off whenever it gets tedious.

;)

Phil Dercucci

Apr 29, 2019, 4:21:27 PM4/29/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in

> Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qa5lq5$936$1
> @gioia.aioe.org:
>
>> More CGI bullshit for incels with terrible life skills.
>>
>> Nine words is all I needed.
>
> Where's your paystubs?

Where's your balls?

You fucking retard.

Skeeter

Apr 29, 2019, 4:48:54 PM4/29/19
In article <qa7mc1$2nn$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, philde...@zoho.com says...
No collusion

]v[etaphoid

Apr 29, 2019, 5:40:20 PM4/29/19
After serious thinking Phil Dercucci wrote :
> More CGI bullshit for incels with terrible life skills.
>
> Nine words is all I needed.

I trust the overnight campout made it worth your while?

Chad used to talk about incels a lot, before John Henry dumped him...

]v[etaphoid

Apr 29, 2019, 5:41:55 PM4/29/19
Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army formulated on Monday
:
Kids *and* stunted adults...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 29, 2019, 6:06:56 PM4/29/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.f1cc7e34a8e75409.136487
@phoid.con:
He also used to talk about outing people, guitars, pay stubs and his family
too. I'm afraid the Chadweasel is no more than a defeated loser and coward.

I'm glad Alex Cain finally kicked his fat ass once and for all.

]v[etaphoid

Apr 29, 2019, 6:10:16 PM4/29/19
It happens that Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) formulated :
And I'm glad that Chad's life is so empty and pointless that he'd
rather come here and get his fat assed kicked rather than be left to
his loneliness and ever-fatter cheeks.

The list of people who have kicked Chad's ass over the years is as a
long as his conviction record...

robert stickler

Apr 29, 2019, 6:14:51 PM4/29/19
No obstruction

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 29, 2019, 6:18:58 PM4/29/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.f1ea7e340b...@phoid.con:
Has anyone ever lost an argument to the fat fuck? Just curious.

(John Henry excluded)

Phil Dercucci

Apr 29, 2019, 7:00:51 PM4/29/19
Skeeter <sk...@skeet.invalid> wrote in
But plenty of drug money from your horsefaced wife working two jobs,
right?

Phil Dercucci

Apr 29, 2019, 7:01:41 PM4/29/19

>]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
>]news:mn.f1cc7e34a8e75409.136487
> @phoid.con:
>
>> After serious thinking Phil Dercucci wrote :
>>> More CGI bullshit for incels with terrible life skills.
>>>
>>> Nine words is all I needed.
>>
>> I trust the overnight campout made it worth your while?
>>
>> Chad used to talk about incels a lot, before John Henry dumped
>> him...
>
> He also used to talk about outing people, guitars, pay stubs and
> his family too.

I remember when you weren't responding to your own posts.

How the not-so-mighty have fallen...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 29, 2019, 7:27:07 PM4/29/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qa7vog$1c3d$2
@gioia.aioe.org:
I recall how you used to pretend your fakefile worked while ]v[etaphoid
and myself slapped you silly. I recall how brave you felt getting John
Henry to fight your battles for you and somehow hoping that fool might
have a point.

I recall all the times Alex owned your flabby ass.

How are those pay stubs coming along, capon?

When am I going to be unmasked by you as Alex?

Skeeter

Apr 29, 2019, 7:46:02 PM4/29/19
In article <qa7vmu$1c3d$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, philde...@zoho.com says...
My wife and I are retired and have been for years buttercup, tell your
buddy in philly he is feeding you misinformation.

Skeeter

Apr 29, 2019, 7:47:03 PM4/29/19
In article <qa7vog$1c3d$2...@gioia.aioe.org>, philde...@zoho.com says...
Only an attention whore like you would respond to their own posts.

> How the not-so-mighty have fallen...

You mean like Hillary? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Phil Dercucci

Apr 29, 2019, 9:11:26 PM4/29/19
Skeeter <sk...@skeet.invalid> wrote in
What did you retire from, schizo? Petty crimes and transient living?

---
https://www.avg.com

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 29, 2019, 9:33:03 PM4/29/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qa87bo$are$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
How are those pay stub comingalong, Chadwick?

]v[etaphoid

Apr 30, 2019, 6:56:07 AM4/30/19
After serious thinking Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote :
Stop it! You're freaking me out.

Before I was you, and before I was David Zimmermann, I too was Alex!

But no matter who I am, I have always enjoyed kicking Tedbundy and
McNugget's original dad all over Usenet, in the same way that Lonnie
Salisbury fucks the ass off Chad's original wife every night...

]v[etaphoid

Apr 30, 2019, 7:07:36 AM4/30/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
https://imgur.com/Vehuo4l

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2019, 8:57:11 AM4/30/19
can you believe Spider-Man is dead?

Terrance "The Hawg" Huckster

Apr 30, 2019, 1:04:56 PM4/30/19
I wish -- the new Spy-Door Mahon character is horrible.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 30, 2019, 5:58:32 PM4/30/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.f4e87e348a...@phoid.con:
I always wanted to be Davie Zee. 20 years later and his bootprint has
still left its mark on Chadweasel's chins.

> But no matter who I am, I have always enjoyed kicking Tedbundy and
> McNugget's original dad all over Usenet, in the same way that Lonnie
> Salisbury fucks the ass off Chad's original wife every night...

We all ought to chip in and get Lonnie some blinders. Then sign the card
as Chad, of course.

I'm sure Lonnie would appreciate it and thank the fat fuck appropriately.

"For when you're in the saddle... signed, Chadlee"

Phil Dercucci

Apr 30, 2019, 8:03:35 PM4/30/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
When are you going to see a mental health professional about your
obsession with Chud, sociopath?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

Apr 30, 2019, 8:56:01 PM4/30/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qaanoh$1ltd$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
>> How are those pay stub coming along, Chadwick?
>
> When are you going to see a mental health professional about your
> obsession with Chud, sociopath?

Laughing at a pathetic liar like yourself is hardly an illness. When are
you planning to fix that leaky fakefile, Chadwick?

]v[etaphoid

May 1, 2019, 5:51:38 PM5/1/19
Phil Dercucci explained on 1/05/2019 :
I love Chad.

He has the most sub-normal sock-puppets in the history of Usenet. It's
all part of the rich tapesty of sociopathic behaviours that have seen
him loathed like few others. Hell - he even hates himself too much to
admit that he's Chad!

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 1, 2019, 6:07:45 PM5/1/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.11d77e354e35ada3.136487
@phoid.con:
> I love Chad.

I love him like I'd love a tether ball or a punching bag.

> He has the most sub-normal sock-puppets in the history of Usenet. It's
> all part of the rich tapesty of sociopathic behaviours that have seen
> him loathed like few others. Hell - he even hates himself too much to
> admit that he's Chad!

Stop picking on the Chadweasel, Cain. The fun should pick up next week,
I'm due to be Steve Signorelli for the rest of May. Enjoy your stint as
hobbyfan. I've really missed that character.

Phil Dercucci

May 1, 2019, 8:25:29 PM5/1/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
More obsession with Chud. He owns you.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 1, 2019, 9:08:27 PM5/1/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qadddk$1dfh$1
Hi, Chadweasel!

Phil Dercucci

May 1, 2019, 9:27:56 PM5/1/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
It's 11am in Sydney right now. Shouldn't you be at work?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 1, 2019, 11:17:57 PM5/1/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in
Wrong time zone, Chadwick. But at least you know that other people have
jobs. Speaking of jobs, shouldn't you have posted those long promised
pay stubs by now? No sign of them so far!

<crickets>

OK, let's try again!

How about those '05 Strats, hopefully with those priceless "CB" stickers
plastered on them to drive down the value to single digits? Those
pictures are a tad overdue as well.

<crickets>

Drat. One last try, Chadnozzle!

How about some "Merry Xmas 2018" pictures with the wife, kids and JH in
the background loafing on the sofa with his feet on the fiberboard coffee
table? Hopefully you can produce one with his teeth in. Please?

<crickets>

Maybe that fakefile needs some work...hop to it, blimp. I command you.

Phil Dercucci

May 3, 2019, 5:25:34 PM5/3/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
The more you cry for Chud, the more it means that he owns you.

Skeeter

May 3, 2019, 5:55:37 PM5/3/19
In article <qaibk9$ukj$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, philde...@zoho.com says...
The more you hump our posts the more it means we own you.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 3, 2019, 10:21:12 PM5/3/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qaibk9$ukj$1
That explains why you keep responding to the ridicule.

BRILLIANT!

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 4:52:37 AM5/4/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
Chadwick is a far, impoverished generational renter who can't even pay
his child support bills. Chad doesn't own shit - no matter how many
sock puppets he invents to hide between. Or eat...

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 6:27:53 AM5/4/19
Phil Dercucci brought next idea :
ROFL!

I guess I should take it as a compliment that now you see me everywhere
in everyone - even at times when you know I've never posted.

Be careful Chadwick - David Zimmermann is everywhere...

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 6:30:31 AM5/4/19
Phil Dercucci wrote :
And what does it mean that you keep crying for me, Chadwick?

Don't worry - I don't want to own you. You are a meritless, morthless
being and it's much more fun poking fun at your ever-jiggling,
oft-pounded, cottage cheese arse...

My love to Lonnie, not Chad...

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 6:31:26 AM5/4/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) formulated the question :
Chadwick can't live without this group, even though he is hated to a
man, by everyone in it.

Humiliation is his only comfort...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 4, 2019, 7:53:42 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.24cf7e3599...@phoid.con:
I hope that Phil grows to one day be just as awesome as the Chadweasel.

I also hope that Phil can return the favor by helping Chadweasel over a
few small difficulties he seems to have. I'm praying Phil can lead by
example and post a few pay stubs and Chadwick will respond in kind with a
few of his own.

That would totally rule.

Phil Dercucci

May 4, 2019, 7:54:22 PM5/4/19
> [...]
Chud owns you.

Phil Dercucci

May 4, 2019, 7:54:34 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.24cf7e3599...@phoid.con:

Chud owns you.

Phil Dercucci

May 4, 2019, 8:01:05 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.246c7e35fc...@phoid.con:
Chud owns you.

Phil Dercucci

May 4, 2019, 8:01:23 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.24cb7e35d4...@phoid.con:
Chud owns you.

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 8:58:02 PM5/4/19
on 5/05/2019, Phil Dercucci supposed :
Wanna bet that I can make Phil disappear within a month, just like a
made Chadwick run away to lick his wounds?

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 9:17:59 PM5/4/19
Phil Dercucci wrote :
Hi Chad,

Your newsreader appears to be stuck and repeating some nonsense about
you actually owning something - anything - of note! Clearly something
is broken - and not just the watertight seal on your arsehole from
those nights you spent in prison after your shoplifting arrest four
years ago...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 4, 2019, 9:18:18 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.2a917e350172e208.136487
@phoid.con:
> Wanna bet that I can make Phil disappear within a month, just like a
> made Chadwick run away to lick his wounds?

I'll bet you a 2005 VaporStrat and a Chadweasel pay stub. I'll even pay
shipping.

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 9:19:03 PM5/4/19
I'm bringing Zimmermann back. He had a more lasting impact of
Chadwick's psyche than even you or I could ever dream...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 4, 2019, 9:19:36 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.2aa57e3549a5d561.136487
@phoid.con:
I think the leaky fakefile should have been the first clue.

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 9:21:19 PM5/4/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) wrote :
Done! And if you're right I'll even throw in one of the many, many
receipts from Chadwick's generous donations to charity...

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2019, 9:22:47 PM5/4/19
Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle) explained on 5/05/2019 :
Don't be confused - with every new, invariably short-lived new
sockpuppet, he is granted a rare opportunity to respond to the posters
he is to scare4d to confront under his own name. But don't fret - none
of them have ever lasted more than a month before disappearing in a
puff of cowardly smoke - never to return...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 4, 2019, 10:05:43 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.2aa97e35dd...@phoid.con:
That's way too awesome, I am not worthy of such an important icon.

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 4, 2019, 10:08:07 PM5/4/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.2aa67e35d5...@phoid.con:
Better practice your Canuckistani accent. Chadweasel knows how to spot
phonies and will spinkick you if he finds out.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2019, 10:53:08 PM5/4/19
Can you believe Batman is dead?

Phil Dercucci

May 5, 2019, 10:15:27 PM5/5/19
"Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)" <Chadw...@zoho.com> wrote in
Post your own pay stubs, sociopath.

]v[etaphoid

May 6, 2019, 8:25:32 AM5/6/19
on 5/05/2019, madeforz...@yahoo.com supposed :
Fuck off Dink. Adults are talking...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2019, 8:35:38 AM5/6/19
Did you see the part where The Hulk got into a fight with Aquaman?

]v[etaphoid

May 6, 2019, 8:38:17 AM5/6/19
madeforz...@yahoo.com submitted this idea :
Were you in it?

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 6, 2019, 5:18:39 PM5/6/19
Phil Dercucci <philde...@zoho.com> wrote in news:qao5ba$1paa$1
Chad offered first and since you claim you're not Chadweasel, you can
prove it by uploading one of yours.

Even one of the elusive VaporStrats would help.

]v[etaphoid

May 6, 2019, 5:27:54 PM5/6/19
Phil Dercucci presented the following explanation :
I already did, and you ran from the thread like a shithouse rat.

You've never earned in a month, what I do each week. Which is really
unfair, given how much more food and toilet paper you need to exist...

Scott Oaf - (I'm really Chudnozzle)

May 6, 2019, 5:54:10 PM5/6/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in news:mn.39bf7e354589c1f1.136487
@phoid.con:
> I already did, and you ran from the thread like a shithouse rat.
>
> You've never earned in a month, what I do each week. Which is really
> unfair, given how much more food and toilet paper you need to exist...

Damn, I forgot I was one of your sockpuppets, Zimmerman. So we already
did post our pay stub. Your turn, Phil! Throw in a 2005 VaporCaster too!

Stickers are optional.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2019, 8:44:52 PM5/6/19
What did you think about the part where Snape killed Dumbledore?

%

May 6, 2019, 8:52:44 PM5/6/19
it gave me a raging boner

Phil Dercucci

May 6, 2019, 9:06:48 PM5/6/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.39bf7e3545...@phoid.con:
Watching you obsess over Chud to the point that you've become
convinced that I'm him is both hilarious and tragic.

Now, which identity will you use to reply to this?

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 6, 2019, 9:32:38 PM5/6/19
On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 9:06:48 PM UTC-4, Phil Dercucci wrote:

> Chud
> I'm him

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2019, 7:05:17 AM5/7/19
Phil Dercucci formulated on Tuesday :
I've never seen a man so embarrassed to admit to being...himself!

Hey Notchad - I note you used the term "cunt weevil" earlier today.

Do you want to have a guess who the single other sociopath who has used
that term in the history of Usenet?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/cunt$20weevil%7Csort:date

Run away slowly, fat Chad...

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2019, 7:57:51 AM5/7/19
Jason Todd!!! was thinking very hard :
> On Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 7:49:38 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <1137134c-3e18-47d4...@googlegroups.com>,
>> janklo...@yahoo.com says...
>>

>>> Bullshit. He doesn't give two shits about Easter. He doesn't even give a
>>> single shit about his wife.
>>>

>> Proof KoOk?
>
> https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/04/26/melania-trump-birthday-photo-couch-memes-tweets/

Bad Toddler!

No wacking off in movie theatres!

At least not whilst watching kid's movies...

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2019, 7:58:43 AM5/7/19
Were you in it?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 7, 2019, 9:39:13 AM5/7/19
On Tue, 07 May 2019, ]v[etapwn3ed <m...@phoid.con> wrote:

<BIG COURTEOUS TRIM>

I've never seen such stupid and rude fucks who don't trim away
unrelated attribution.

>I've never seen a man so embarrassed to admit to being...himself!

Even Dink is not embarrassed to admit being herself. LOL!

>Hey Notchad - I note you used the term "cunt weevil" earlier today.
>
>Do you want to have a guess who the single other sociopath who has used
>that term in the history of Usenet?
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/cunt$20weevil%7Csort:date
>
>Run away slowly, fat Chad...

PWN3D! (and gay for Chadlee, *the Hammer*).

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

May 7, 2019, 9:43:18 AM5/7/19
On Tue, 07 May 2019 21:58:37 +1000, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote on 7/05/2019 :

<BIG COURTEOUS TRIM - because the above circle-jerking assholes are too
stupid and rude to know accepted Usenet protocols>

>> What did you think about the part where Snape killed Dumbledore?
>
>Were you in it?

The only thing Dink's in are his pals' rectums. LOL!

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2019, 9:47:59 AM5/7/19
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. brought next idea :
> On Tue, 07 May 2019, ]v[etapwn3ed <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>
> <BIG COURTEOUS TRIM>
>
> I've never seen such stupid and rude fucks who don't trim away
> unrelated attribution.
>
>> I've never seen a man so embarrassed to admit to being...himself!
>
> Even Dink is not embarrassed to admit being herself. LOL!

That's a sad, sad indictment on Chadwick...

And Dink!

>> Hey Notchad - I note you used the term "cunt weevil" earlier today.
>>
>> Do you want to have a guess who the single other sociopath who has used
>> that term in the history of Usenet?
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.sport.pro-wrestling/cunt$20weevil%7Csort:date
>>
>> Run away slowly, fat Chad...
>
> PWN3D! (and gay for Chadlee, *the Hammer*).

That's Gergles. It's always nice to be acknowledged by one's peers...

]v[etaphoid

May 7, 2019, 9:51:04 AM5/7/19
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. pretended :
> On Tue, 07 May 2019 21:58:37 +1000, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote on 7/05/2019 :
>
> <BIG COURTEOUS TRIM - because the above circle-jerking assholes are too
> stupid and rude to know accepted Usenet protocols>

Credit where it's due - you've always been Usenet's foremost expert at
delivering top-notch trim jobs!

>>> What did you think about the part where Snape killed Dumbledore?
>>
>> Were you in it?
>
> The only thing Dink's in are his pals' rectums. LOL!

Great use of apostrophes.

And rectums...

Phil Dercucci

May 7, 2019, 10:03:42 PM5/7/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote in
]news:mn.3cf17e35cb...@phoid.con:
Chud apparently listens to Jim Cornette's podcasts.

So do I.

You pathetic cunt weevil.

]v[etaphoid

May 8, 2019, 3:37:47 AM5/8/19
Phil Dercucci brought next idea :
And you both live in Utah.

And post from aioe.org.

Using Xnews.

To doxxx and filth your myriad perceived online enemies.

Displaying a subnormal vocabulary and infantile thought process.

If it walks (slowly) like a Chad, and talks (simply) like a Chad -
kicks it's arse like a Chad, I always say...

ROFL @ the pathetic fraction of a man utterly humiliated at the
prospect of being identified - as himself! You could not make it up,
you stupid cunt!

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2019, 4:10:46 PM5/8/19
On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 9:39:13 AM UTC-4, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> I've never
> not embarrassed to admit being
>
> PWN3D! (and gay).
>
> --